Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumpstreet - murder is nonsensical in and of itself. Murderers are nonsensical as well.

Refering back - I have no idea what LE knew or what they were thinking. The response to a reporter concerning a POI or suspect could have and probably should have been that they were treating it as a missing persons case - end of sentence. Regardless of what they may have thought they still had a duty to search for Nancy until the search was exhausted.

LE typically talks about suspects or POIs when dealing with a missing persons case that involves a KNOWN abduction. If that is known - they will issue a description of the POI if they have a witness or something to point to the person. If a vehicle has been used - if LE has information they do issue a description of the vehicle if they have it.

I find it odd they were even responding to the issue of a POI or suspect since Nancy was not reported to have been abducted. Odd wording perhaps, definitely odd to me.

RC...did you see where I posted the chiefs response when asked about BC looking for NC when she didn't come back for jogging? Interesting I thought. I had not heard that until today.

RC...did you see where I posted the chiefs response when asked about BC looking for NC when she didn't come back for jogging? Interesting I thought. I had not heard that until today.

I did but my interprestation of that is different to yours. To me she never responded to the actual question which was - was Brad out looking for Nancy when the 911 call came in.

It does not surprise me that during the first few hours/first day of a response such as this that LE would tell Brad to stay home and out of the way basically, and in the event Nancy called. Not surprised by that, seen it happen many times.

I really look forward to finding out how real some of this inside information that we have seen here is factual. Maybe LE will make a move soon and we will find out.

I did but my interprestation of that is different to yours. To me she never responded to the actual question which was - was Brad out looking for Nancy when the 911 call came in.

It does not surprise me that during the first few hours/first day of a response such as this that LE would tell Brad to stay home and out of the way basically, and in the event Nancy called. Not surprised by that, seen it happen many times.

You're thinking even after she repeated the question she answered it not regarding Saturday before the LE arrived and the answer to mean Sunday?

If that is the case IMO she did it so she wouldn't say NO BC did not look for his wife. Otherwise why would she not answer the direct question?

Roy, if you have the time to go back through the threads, this is a fascinating discussion the group members have been having. Several people live here in Cary, and some, right on BC's street. Some actually assisted in the search, talked to BC, saw things, heard things. You'll find from the discussion that folks are tossing around ideas more than hearsay. I believe Mom has her eye right on BC, knows more than she can tell us, and that we will find what she says to be extremely accurate, hopefully soon.

You're thinking even after she repeated the question she answered it not regarding Saturday before the LE arrived and the answer to mean Sunday?

If that is the case IMO she did it so she wouldn't say NO BC did not look for his wife. Otherwise why would she not answer the direct question?

Let me listen once again - this came from the 14 July 6:30 presser correct - or did you hear it at a different presser? Lets make sure we are talking the same presser first - K ?

I really look forward to finding out how real some of this inside information that we have seen here is factual. Maybe LE will make a move soon and we will find out.

You can count of much of what I said. I have stated before if I didn't believe it myself I wouldn't have posted it.

Fact....BC wore a particular cap, North Face jacket, shorts on Monday the 14th, and has a medium size tattoo right above his ankle.

Fact...He went to HT as I posted and admitted most of what I put out there, with him not yet admitting a 4:20 trip. I said milk at 6, I said detergent..

Fact...He did have a missing or broken bolt on his license tag.

I really encourage you to listen and watch the chief when asked about the trip to HT @ 4am. Actions speak louder than words in this, her actions spoke volumes IMO.

LTF and his BMW will be 2 things that I am certain will come out.

Roy, if you have the time to go back through the threads, this is a fascinating discussion the group members have been having. Several people live here in Cary, and some, right on BC's street. Some actually assisted in the search, talked to BC, saw things, heard things. You'll find from the discussion that folks are tossing around ideas more than hearsay. I believe Mom has her eye right on BC, knows more than she can tell us, and that we will find what she says to be extremely accurate, hopefully soon.

I have read all of it. Because I say that doesn't mean that I think none of it is true. But I don't know people personally that post on this thread. So in a nutshell, I am not going to just believe that every insider has posted 100% factual information until I read a SW. I do not discredit Mom at all but it is hearsay until LE confirms it. At least that is way I have to look at it.

Let me listen once again - this came from the 14 July 6:30 presser correct - or did you hear it at a different presser? Lets make sure we are talking the same presser first - K ?

15th...when she announced it was confirmed to be NC.

I posted it exactly how the question was asked, how she repeated it, and her response. It took me 30 minutes to put it exactly correct on here...Thread #21 last page I posted it before we got moved to this thread.

15th...when she announced it was confirmed to be NC.

I posted it exactly how the question was asked, how she repeated it, and her response. It took me 30 minutes to put it exactly correct on here...Thread #21 last page I posted it before we got moved to this thread.

Okay will listen to that one - I was listening to the 14th.

Want to meet up with all of us in the area and do the same thing they've done twice... go by the places of interest, get together to discuss the case?

Want to meet up with all of us in the area and do the same thing they've done twice... go by the places of interest, get together to discuss the case?

I would love to but unfortunately I live in Atlanta and have a 7 month old son. Otherwise, I would be there to visit with all of you.

You can count of much of what I said. I have stated before if I didn't believe it myself I wouldn't have posted it.

Fact....BC wore a particular cap, North Face jacket, shorts on Monday the 14th, and has a medium size tattoo right above his ankle.

Fact...He went to HT as I posted and admitted most of what I put out there, with him not yet admitting a 4:20 trip. I said milk at 6, I said detergent..

I really encourage you to listen and watch the chief when asked about the trip to HT @ 4am. Actions speak louder than words in this, her actions spoke volumes IMO.

Because you have said all this, I am really anxious to see LE confirm all that you have said. Don't take it personal, but I can't accept everything as accurate until confirmed. I always look forward to your insights due to your being right there. I hope you understand.

Mom, I've looked all through last Sunday's posts and can't find where you talked about BC swiping his card and asking for Nancy's to be swiped. Can you be more specific? I'd like to read that post. Thanks

Does anyone know what's going on with the wreath?? Has it been made? Put out?

That's how I interpreted it, too.

I think that is what the chief was doing.

I too heard the Chief in that presser on the 15th answer a different question than what may have been asked. Actually, as she repeated back the question each reporter would ask, I noticed she sometimes got the question wrong--whether this was on purpose or not I don't know, but I *did* notice it as she was repeating them. She got at least 5 - 8 questions wrong, in that she got words mixed up or skipped some words and the meaning of what was asked was changed a bit as a result. I think perhaps she was exhausted and also maybe a bit nervous, facing all that media at once.

The question she answered (which wasn't exactly the one asked) had to do with Brad 'joining in' search efforts (which I took to mean organized searches, not searches he may have taken on his own). When she said "not right away initially," I assumed she was referring to organized searches). That wasn't quite the question asked and I suspect the reporter wanted to know about Brad's activities on Saturday, but said reporter didn't word it precisely and also didn't follow up to clarify the question s/he really was asking, after Chief Bazemore answered the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker