1299 users online (234 members and 1065 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    God bless beautiful Tawni's family and friends. But most of all, God bless all the Websleuthers who have loved our little "Maricopa Jane Doe", prayed for her and helped her to come home.

Thank you Tybee.....I have no doubt your hand was in this.

Rest in peace Tawni Lee Mazzone. You're finally going home where you belong. God bless your family and keep all of you safe during this final journey. My condolences to the family and my pride in my fellow WS'ers is great. Good job all... you did it! You brought her home!

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

I want to thank all of you who have worked so hard and long on identifying this beautiful young woman and giving her back to her family. You inspire me to put aside the discouragement I sometimes feel when a case goes on for years. Bless the Maricopa Jane Doe posters for refusing to give up on her!

RIP Beautiful young lady!!
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

To Tawni's family: I am so, so sorry for your loss. I hope you know that you have a virtual family here with us, and not a day has gone by in the past few months when I and countless others have not thought about this case, and the beautiful girl behind it.

Dirge Without Music

I am not resigned to the shutting away of loving hearts in the hard ground.
    So it is, and so it will be, for so it has been, time out of mind:
    Into the darkness they go, the wise and the lovely.
    Crowned With lilies and with laurel they go; but I am not resigned.
    Lovers and thinkers, into the earth with you.
    Be one with the dull, the indiscriminate dust.
    A fragment of what you felt, of what you knew, A formula, a phrase remains,--but the best is lost.
    The answers quick and keen, the honest look, the laughter, the love, -- They are gone. They are gone to feed the roses.
    Elegant and curled Is the blossom. Fragrant is the blossom. I know.
    But I do not approve.
    More precious was the light in your eyes than all the roses in the world. Down, down, down into the darkness of the grave,
    Gently they go, the beautiful, the tender, the kind;
    Quietly they go, the intelligent, the witty, the brave.
    I know. But I do not approve. And I am not resigned.

--Edna St. Vincent Millay

I had to bring over Aphras post because it was so touching and appropriate. I wish I had the right words. Oh, I wish I did. Does anyone really at a time like this? Although many of you certainly can put your feelings to words much better than I. Rest in peace beautiful Tawni. Our hearts and souls are joined with yours until we truly meet some day.

I was never ever going to give up I knew this young girl had to have a family some where that loved her. I have cried all day and after seeing her picture it even breaks my heart more.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Larson View Post
    I was never ever going to give up I knew this young girl had to have a family some where that loved her. I have cried all day and after seeing her picture it even breaks my heart more.
    Thank you Teresa...you have been here through a lot...many tips, many ideas...you rock! We finally have a name for this beautiful girl. Thanks for NOT givin' up!

Rest in Peace, Tawni Lee Mazzone. You will, and have been be truly missed!

What a gorgeous, gorgeous young lady. She is just a shining star. I have been crying all day.. and everytime I see her picture I sob even more.

I knew there was hope yet! Thank you everyone for your hard work and dedication!

Like I have it written under my hat, I really believe that they speak to us, if we'll just open our hearts and listen. Christine, Believe, bless your hearts for listening to Tawni.
    I can't help but smile despite the tear in the corner of my eye, looking at that picture...The whimsical little grin on that beautiful face, its just how I see her now, watching all of us.

Welcome home, Tawni.

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    Tawni's family is in my prayers.
    Just thinkin' out loud....

talk about this case real time.

to join java chat click below

http://www.serenity-irc.net/java/index.php

put nickname in

put websleuths in for the channel name

for Mirc Users:

open MIRC window

go to file

select server

go to Serenity IRC (hilight)

select random

then hit select on the right side

If you have chat saved to favorites delete them or they will go to old server

type in # websleuths for channel name then hit join

What a beautiful girl.... I am praying for the family. She is finally going home. Where all the missing belong -home.

On the other hand good job all of you that worked so hard to bring her home. I am in awe of the good that was done . You never gave up and that is something to be proud of. You brought a beautiful child home. God Bless you all.
    Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death” Albert Einstein

WOW! Wow! Wow.....wow!!!! That's about all I can say....I am so happy that she has been identified. She was absolutely beautiful!

RIP Tawni. Prayers and thoughts for Tawni's family.

WHERE IS CAYLEE???

Thumbs up

Rest in Peace, Tawni Lee Mazzone, my thoughts and prayers go to her family and friends.

Websleuthers, you are such a caring bunch, I am sure you feel a big load off your shoulders now that Tawni has been identified. And so you should.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast