1443 users online (278 members and 1165 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

I am in shock and cant find words to express my feelings , they are like a whirlwind.
    I feel a since of relief for the girl known as MJD. My sympathies are with Tawni's family.

fromHeisner, Jodie <JLHEISNER@abc15.com>
    toChristine <christine2448@websleuths.com>
    dateThu, Aug 21, 2008 at 8:12 PM
    subjectRE: [Fwd: MJD police report from FMW63]
    hide details 8:12 PM (35 minutes ago) Reply

Christine-

Thanks to you and all of the websluths for all of your hard work on this case. How amazing that MJD finally has a name... beautiful Tawni.
    Here at ABC15 we are working hard to get the rest of the details together to tell this story the way it needs to be told. By giving it time and really showcasing it. We now have some more interviews to get in order to tell the rest of this story.
    I will be sure to send you all a link as soon as it airs. You will be able to watch the story online.
    My heart goes out to the family.

Jodie Heisner
    Special Projects Producer
    ABC 15 KNXV-TV

To Tawni's family~

Our hearts are with you as you grieve the loss of your beautiful girl. There are no words that can ease your pain and sadness, but know that so many are praying for you to find peace and comfort. To know Tawni now has her family, her name, and her history back is one prayer answered. She was a beautiful young woman and she touched so many people even after she was gone. This is a testament to her spirit.

Bless you through this difficult time. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Rest In Peace, Tawni Lee Mazzone. You are home.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Rest in peace, Tawni. You were never forgotten.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    O my Gosh! The work you Sleuthers do is amazzzing!!

to Tawney's family I offer my sympathy..

Christine and Believe, great job on this case as to the rest of the websleuthers, may this beautiful girl finally rest in peace. I have been following this case for about a year, but never posted on this thread. I am just glad her family can also quit wondering what happened to her

omg poor little tawnis face was in more dreams than i can count and eventually brought me to this site. you guys have worked so hard for her. i can't tell you how much lighter my heart is knowing she has finally gone home in a sense. and that she only suffered on the streets for a short time.
    i can not imagine how horrible it would be to not know where my daughter was. having a child pass on hurts so much but at least you know where ur child is, not knowfing has to be even worse.
    any way u guys are amazing.
    terri

Shout outs to everyone!!!

I was a conduit only-there are too many to name that contributed but I would like to mention some of the white hats that stepped up-
    Suzi Dodt, Maricopa County ME. With the thousands of poor souls she has touched in her lifetime, she never let this one go cold.

Det. Lankaster- he snatched the cold case from the files of a neighboring county and continues to pursue justice in this complicated, heartbreaking case.

Michael- Tawni's brother who set in motion these events as they have unfolded in the last 24 hours by googling and finding a lovely UID who clearly needed her name back.

Tammi- the aunt who took a leap of faith first emailing and then calling strangers to find information regarding her long lost niece.

Deborah- who had the strength to call a complete stranger and share a private moment of grief and pain when her heart told her head that her daughter was before her on the internet as a deceased child.

Angie and Vashley88- whose compostites of the UID created with such sensitivity from her morgue photos generated the recognition that ID'd Tawni.

Phenol- whose posting on City Data led the family to WS and the positive ID.

FMW- The contribution of the police report, the ME report and finally the pictures energized this case and caused Tawni to be found.

Fairy, Cubby, SS, Teresa, Reb (who started this whole thing, lol) Dee, absinthe, Marstan (both former members) and all who searched, guided, dissected, ranted, laughed and cried with us!

And of course, Christine2448 who kept us on task and facilitated, guided and freaked out with me the last 24 hours....

Thank you Tricia for giving us the bandwith to work together for this kind of an outcome.

Peace.
    Last edited by believe09; 08-22-2008 at 03:45 PM. Reason: adding Angie
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by eleven View Post
    Wow. I've been overjoyed until seeing her picture, and seeing it now makes me quite emotional! It instantly brought tears to my eyes....tears of sadness, tears of happiness.......she was so pretty.
    Ditto that, eleven!! When I saw the notice that MJD had been identified, I was so happy!! Now I'm sitting here with tears streaming down my face at the tragic loss of this beautiful young woman. I can't imagine how her family and friends must be feeling, my prayers go out to them to find some comfort that Tawni can now rest in peace.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

She is so pretty. But then we all already knew that didn't we. Beautiful Tawni.

Quote Originally Posted by christine2448 View Post

Here is our angel. Rest in peace Tawni.

What a beautiful angel.

Mike, Tawni's brother, is sending a message to everyone

Mike is in the process of being set up with a hat at WS. He asked me to send the following to all of you who have loved and worked for his precious sister:

To all who have worked so hard, I truly respect and oblige you for your dedication and devoted love for my little sister Tawni. I will be sure to put some pictures together/or slide show of some past memories.

Thank you all for your love and support.
    Michael Thomas Mazzone DOB 01/27/19XX

Mike has sent a picture of a dedication he had done a while ago to honor his missing sister.
    (this of Tawni's name on his back...)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

To the Mazzone Family & Friends:

May God's peace surround you in this difficult time.

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Mike is in the process of being set up with a hat at WS. He asked me to send the following to all of you who have loved and worked for his precious sister:

To all who have worked so hard, I truly respect and oblige you for your dedication and devoted love for my little sister Tawni. I will be sure to put some pictures together/or slide show of some past memories.

Thank you all for your love and support.
    Michael Thomas Mazzone DOB 01/27/19XX

Mike has sent a picture of a dedication he had done a while ago to honor his missing sister.
    (this of Tawni's name on his back...)

That is so sweet.. aww. It has been a pleasure, Michael. What a wonderful family.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast