Nancy Grace 8-21

Leonard isn't wearing his hat because it got soaked in the rain.

Thanks for pointing that out to us, Len.

It is interesting watching the cops on the inside of OCSD watching Casey & Co. getting ready to walk out into the swam of media. They were loving it and so was I!

Who cares if she knew it was coming! It isn't OCSD job to walk her to her car!

Ick!

But I hope she enjoys seeing her NEW LIFE. And finally seeing what all her old friends have been seeing!

Not as much fun as when she could hang out with friends & enjoy life.

She wanted to be a star but I didn't think she wanted to be stuck 24/7 with with her parents, bounty hunters & the media. LOL

WELCOME TO YOUR LIFE CASEY. Enjoy!

What is up with the pitty party? Waaa they didn't have good security, well neither did Caylee. Who cares if her life was put in danger and she was scared! Scare the poop out of her.

Who cares if she knew it was coming! It is OCSD job to walk her to her car!

I don't recall that being part of their job? They kept her safe and sound while she was in their care, she asked to be sent out into the world, wasn't their idea.

That household is going to implode!

Oh yeah. lol

I wonder how long before the screaming starts?

I feel a little sorry for the poor little dogs... they must be a nervous wreck. I hope THEY'RE safe.

wow, what good is that? Padilla's couldn't even take Casey into custody if she ran--they aren't licensed in state of Fl

She doesn't trust LE, so she had her own security. Don't say now it was an LE job. speaking to CA here!

good point, amethyst. They aren't good enough to protect from kidnappers or to help find Caylee but they are good enough to shield Casey. gee

Oh yeah. lol

I wonder how long before the screaming starts?

I feel a little sorry for the poor little dogs... they must be a nervous wreck. I hope THEY'RE safe.
And the cat too! :) I too would love to know what's going on inside that house.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back