Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #116

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks CL!

Someone said in another post something about reading the sworn testimony of the cadaver dog handler. Any one know where this might be???

I'm still looking for the dog discovery request doc by Baez. I'm not sure where the transcripts are. The actual video is on www.orlandosentinel.com.

They have one but I don't think LE is too worried about making Casey's life comfortable or easy. She wanted out, there's the door.

No I didn't expect LE to say "oh let's give Casey the royal backdoor treatement" lol. I did expect her lawyer to demand it and get it.

when they drop Caylee off at the drug store they can get us all a bottle of aspirin too.

I thought I had understood from the previous reports today that Casey had told Baez that she wanted to hold her head up high because she was innocent while she was still in the building, but right before she walked outdoors to the ensuing media circus that was created. I guess I must have misunderstood what the reporter was saying.

ohbrother.jpg

No I didn't expect LE to say "oh let's give Casey the royal backdoor treatement" lol. I did expect her lawyer to demand it and get it.

Those were more than likely court bailiff's? Did anyone see a Police vehicle from the area?

Hi, new to WS. I am sick of this case already.....just sick. So, how long does it take for the water to receed? I hear its still raining there and possible more. Anyone know about when the search will continue?

I just pray they find her after that. Something tells me the storm will either produce some more edvidence or destroy it. Either way, its just sick.

An I agree with 90% of the posters on this thread that Caylee is not kidnapped. It just doesnt add up. Never did from day one!!

And I would expect them to tell him to shove it. She is not entitled to a private exit. It was the media waiting for her, not a lynch mob.

I expected what happened today... actually thought it could have been worse in terms of msm feeding frenzy.

And now it is like stepping on salt with millions of tiny cuts on your feet...the waiting...to see if Casey can really cough up Caylee...and WAITING to see if those forensics that were alluded to in the bond hearing (cadaver dog testimony, det. testimony on dead human body smell, the lies, Casey's demeanor, etc) really DO mean anything or if they are just pizza and stupid cadaver dogs.

I tend to reel myself back, in times like these, to the arrest warrant and the bond hearing...the only real facts that dets have disclosed thus far. And with that, I still think that Casey did something hinky to Caylee and her being in or out of the hooscow has no effect on that whatsoever...unless her or her vacillating family slip up and dish some corroborating evidence.:twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents:

QUOTE ROSE RED
f she had worn something different they would complain about that also. Damned if you do and damned if you don't sort of. Anything to bash about no wonder there are 113 threads. We are helping to solve this by just bashing anyone connected to CA

Well instead of bashing I guess we could launder some pants and wait to tell LE for 19 days and lie about it to the media, lie about gas cans, make up imaginary kidnappers as a distraction for finding out what really happened to Caylee, court the media like there is no tomorrow and then threaten them with a garden hose when their presence becomes inconvenient, continually lie to the media and the public, and do nothing but impede a Law Enforcement investigation.

Oh wait. Thats already been done.

Thanks for the link, and notice the caption at the bottom...And THAT comment from Kathy Belich ch 9, imo, and from watching the video at channel 9, was the moment when Ms Anthony HID her face!

Why would LE have any interest in giving her the courtesy of a private exit over a public perp walk?

It's not like she's been the least bit cooperative in helping them locate the child she disposed of.

Quote:

Casey & Cindy don't get all the credit for this circus.....

Let's not forget George, he's watching *these people*....

Jose says his client will talk *if* she gets immunity...

Now we've got Padilla offering the *bad guys* another week, I guess then he intends to *round them up*....

I've never seen so many idiots involved in one case....& the first question has yet to be answered.......

WHERE"S CAYLEE !!!!!!....HELLLO!!!!....ANYBODY????

I laughed when I read your post above :) because the list of characters and developments is just so outrageous. But then that quickly I was brought back to reality and felt bad that they have created such a circus and when you remove all of that, we have this beautiful little girl who is not home and does not appear to be coming home anytime soon.

sm, iifc, that was during the bond hearing...(?)

He asked for the discovery during the bond hearing? I am looking for proof that there were two dogs that hit the trunk. I can verify it through NG and through news articles but can not count on at least NG for facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey