Greta - August 21, 1008

I'm here Leila! :D She's starting out with that priceless video of Casey leaving jail today under the watchful protection of Baez!

Up first is Leonard Padilla. He's telling about leaving the jail. He says the police would form a cordon and they didn't do it. No discussion about the jail exit in the car. She exchanged pleasantries on the way home.

He describes the homecoming. She never mentioned Caylee, although there was discussion in the back, but he didn't hear Caylee mentioned. He spent an hour at the house. She wasn't in his presence in the house.

Padilla is on Greta's show describing in detail Casey's departure from jail, ride back to the house, greeting and hugging her dad and mom when she got home. Video showing the SUV driving into the garage and the door immediately going down before anybody got out. She took a shower when she got home. Padilla didn't have much conversation with her except her thanking him for bailing her out. He probably won't see her again until Sunday (at the vigil?) because he has other work to do.

Greta is going for it..........any indication that there will be an effort to find Caylee. He hasn't changed his mind on this and thinks that's the goal. He wants her dropped off at a drug store somewhere.

Where does he come up with the theory that Caylee was handed off to someone? He talks about half truths and says he thinks it wasn't Zenaida. LE looking for her dead, LP is looking for her alive.

Greta is pressing LP for why he thinks that way.

Padilla saying That's LE's job to find out if she did anything to Caylee. NO sorry Padilla---IT'S CASEY'S JOB TO CARE FOR HER CHILD AND NOT LIE...PERIOD! UGH, I probably need a break......

Padilla doesn't believe there's a Zenaida, but that Casey handed Caylee off to a friend of hers in "that little clique of hers". :eek:

Oh geeze here he is with the "drug store and then claim the reward" scenario again. WHY does he keep saying that? How can someone who has held her and supposedly kidnapped her all this time claim the reward??

"Hello I'm here to claim the reward, I'm the one who kidnapped Caylee and dropped her off at Walgreens two days ago." Huh????

Every time he says that it irritates the heck out of me. It makes NO sense.

Could it be that Tony did pass along the case in MA to LP? He just mentioned it...........

The friends are going under the bus! They have had all afternoon to figure out the next group lie about the friends. Anyone that had any contact with Casey or Caylee around the weekend of father's day better be scared!

Oh geeze here he is with the "drug store and then claim the reward" scenario again. WHY does he keep saying that? How can someone who has held her and supposedly kidnapped her all this time claim the reward??

"Hello I'm here to claim the reward, I'm the one who kidnapped Caylee and dropped her off at Walgreens two days ago." Huh????

Every time he says that it irritates the heck out of me. It makes NO sense.

Right, what the heck?? Just drop her off at a 24hr drugstore, that is safe for a 3 year old.

Padilla is on Greta's show describing in detail Casey's departure from jail, ride back to the house, greeting and hugging her dad and mom when she got home. Video showing the SUV driving into the garage and the door immediately going down before anybody got out. She took a shower when she got home. Padilla didn't have much conversation with her except her thanking him for bailing her out. He probably won't see her again until Sunday (at the vigil?) because he has other work to do.

Hope someone remembers to tell Casey to peel some raw onions before she goes outside for the vigil..... it will make her look like she has some emotions & actually misses Caylee.

Or maybe she can just think about who Tony's been sleeping with since she's been gone... THAT might work too.

It's not too early to practice crying for the jury.... her life might depend on whether people buy her performance.

Greta pinning him down on what sort of threats they're getting. Some come email, some on the phone.

Now he's talking about the threats again, some email, some phone and other ways.

all they are doing from this point forward is planning a defense strategy

thats all

sickening

they throw their own flesh and blood under the bus

:furious:

hmmmm-- I wonder what city codes there are against the bounty hunters working/living out of that RV.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back