945 users online (115 members and 830 guests)  

Websleuths News

Thumbs up Media since Identification made 8/21/08

Didn't want this to get buried so started a new thread.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2008/08/cold_case_girl_99305_miraculou.php

Short blurb from the story. Paul Rubin posted in the general discussion thread #7, post 173 letting us know he would be sharing more of the story. He promises to share more in upcoming days.

Cold Case Girl 99-305 Miraculously IDd

Thu Aug 21, 2008 at 05:40:58 PM
    By Paul Rubin
    We had good reaction to our recent story on Suzi Dodt and the great work she's been doing as an investigator for the Office of the Maricopa County Medical Examiner.
    People from as far away as Guam wrote to thank Dodt for her dogged public service.

more at link:

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/val..._miraculou.php
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Pulled this from Christines post in the general discussion thread as well.

Checkin' email before signin' off...had this:

Heisner, Jodie JLHEISNER@abc15.com
    Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 8:49 PM
    To: Christine <christine2448@websleuths.com>

Christine-

Thanks to you and all of the websluths for all of your hard work on this case. How amazing that MJD finally has a name... beautiful Tawni.

Here at ABC15 we are working hard to get the rest of the details together to tell this story the way it needs to be told. By giving it time and really showcasing it. We now have some more interviews to get in order to tell the rest of this story.

I will be sure to send you all a link as soon as it airs. You will be able to watch the story online.
    My heart goes out to the family.

Jodie Heisner

Special Projects Producer

ABC 15 KNXV-TV

~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Not sure if I have missed anything else, if so will someone please bring it over.

TIA!
    ~JMO~

TRUE CRIME REPORT (<---Click)

Our very own Steve Huff writes about Tawni and Websleuths.

To Maricopa County Medical Examiner death investigator Suzi Dodt, she was 99-305. To many in the Phoenix area, and more folks studying crime via the Web, the young woman was Maricopa Jane Doe.

Much more at link.
    Last edited by christine2448; 11-09-2009 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Pulled this from Christines post in the general discussion thread as well.
    Checkin' email before signin' off...had this:

Heisner, Jodie JLHEISNER@abc15.com
    Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 8:49 PM
    To: Christine christine2448@websleuths.com

Christine-

Thanks to you and all of the websluths for all of your hard work on this case. How amazing that MJD finally has a name... beautiful Tawni.

Here at ABC15 we are working hard to get the rest of the details together to tell this story the way it needs to be told. By giving it time and really showcasing it. We now have some more interviews to get in order to tell the rest of this story.

I will be sure to send you all a link as soon as it airs. You will be able to watch the story online.

My heart goes out to the family.

Jodie Heisner
    Special Projects Producer

ABC 15 KNXV-TV

Is there any word on when this will air? I can't wait to view it!

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

Abc 15

ABC News

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/in...c-c0ff7835d010

VIDEO TOP RIGHT OF SCREEN.
    Last edited by christine2448; 09-27-2008 at 04:41 PM.

Driver in Maricopa Jane Doe case pleads guilty

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/ph...2-44514fe49516

Thanks Christine for keeping us posted when new media hits related to this case! Now if we can just find out what really happened in the car that horrible night. I am highly skeptical of the idea that she just jumped.

WOW- I have no idea how I missed this story. I have been following her threads but happened to drop off a bit lately because of being busy at work. I just came across this today. Christine- you are awesome! I am so glad her family has closure and so glad that she finally has a name. What a beautiful girl.