755 users online (123 members and 632 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #118

The other is looong. Continue here?

Sounds good! Thankyou!

okay...I am posting for the first time...I really have no theories on this...I am one of those that are holding out the slightest little smidgen of hope that Caylee is still alive...I know...not a popular train of thought but its the mom in me that holds that hope...
    What I would like to say is this...after being on here a few days and watching all of you come up with such intelligent theories and questions...IF one of my children were missing...I would not go the the LE or the FBI...I would come here and ask all of you where they are...you are THAT good...Keep it coming...you guys are wonderful!

This no new news thing is driving me batty. And it seems that people are starting to get kind of hostile here. I don't want to see anyone get timed out here so I ask again if we can all be respectful of one another. Just because you may not agree with someone's thoughts/theories doesn't mean you have to be nasty and ridicule them. I have enjoyed being here immensely and have learned a ton in the short time I have been here so thank you for making this a great place to learn and investigate.
    ~SM~
    Just My Opinion and Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by doonerinohio View Post
    okay...I am posting for the first time...I really have no theories on this...I am one of those that are holding out the slightest little smidgen of hope that Caylee is still alive...I know...not a popular train of thought but its the mom in me that holds that hope...
    What I would like to say is this...after being on here a few days and watching all of you come up with such intelligent theories and questions...IF one of my children were missing...I would not go the the LE or the FBI...I would come here and ask all of you where they are...you are THAT good...Keep it coming...you guys are wonderful!
    Welcome! I am in Columbus. Welcome to WS.

I wonder if Casey is trying to convince Cindy and George that there is no Caylee....there was never a Caylee. It was just a dream, she was NEVER pregnant, she NEVER had sex, NEVER drank. Cindy can come out of her house screaming at the media that they are nuts, she just confirmed that there was never a Caylee. Casey would NEVER lie, she is such a good girl. Then she will get her hose and squirt everyone.

Do these people realize that if they could just tell the LE where Caylee is the media will be gone and they can go about their lives without the media bugging them. It really is just about Caylee....get your perfect daughter to tell what she did to her and poof cameras are gone. After all it isn't that everyone wants to see your perfect family on tv. ALL we want is Caylee back, doesn't she deserve better then this?

I hope Caylee knows how much she is now Americas girl, and the world is looking for her. I know I look at every little girl I see wondering could it be Caylee. My heart tells me she is no longer alive, but what if she is....until then I will keep looking for her.

Question

Hello Everyone,

I am not sure if my post already got posted… I am having computer problems… here goes

I know I am late since Casey has already been released… I have been lurking for days now and I dont think this question has been asked if it has I am sorry…

but remember the guy that went to go visit her Burgeois (?SP) and she looked confused as to who he was… well my question is and correct me if I am wrong but when someone is in jail and they are allowed visitors obviously they need to be approved my personnel correct, but doesn't the prisoner have to provide the office with first and last name and I believe with a date of birth?

cause if not any reporter or random person would of tried to get in and speak with her…

the reason I ask is because I had a friend that her boyfriend was in jail for like 60 days for violating something and in order for her to go visit or anyone else in that hand the guy had to submit the names…

Quote Originally Posted by sleuthmommy View Post
    This no new news thing is driving me batty. And it seems that people are starting to get kind of hostile here. I don't want to see anyone get timed out here so I ask again if we can all be respectful of one another. Just because you may not agree with someone's thoughts/theories doesn't mean you have to be nasty and ridicule them. I have enjoyed being here immensely and have learned a ton in the short time I have been here so thank you for making this a great place to learn and investigate.
    Yep, everyone is entitled to their opinion and nobody should be blasted for it.
    Actions speak louder than words!

"Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, it's not the end."~John Lennon

"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."~Leo Tolstoy

Sorry if this was clarified before. I'm at work and MUST get off. =) This is from the FAA web site:

Do minors need identification to travel?

Answer
    Each airline determines identification requirements for minors. Contact your airline well in advance of your travel date to determine if they have unique policies or procedures for minors.

Typically, minors under the age of 18 do not have to present identification for domestic U.S. travel. Airlines will accept identification from the responsible adult on behalf of the minor(s).

For international travel, minors under the age of 18 must present the same travel documents as the adult.

http://faa.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/faa....i=&p_topview=1
    "Oh, what tangled webs we weave, When first we practice to deceive"

~Sir Walter Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Beffie View Post
    I wonder if Casey is trying to convince Cindy and George that there is no Caylee....there was never a Caylee. It was just a dream, she was NEVER pregnant, she NEVER had sex, NEVER drank. Cindy can come out of her house screaming at the media that they are nuts, she just confirmed that there was never a Caylee. Casey would NEVER lie, she is such a good girl. Then she will get her hose and squirt everyone.

Do these people realize that if they could just tell the LE where Caylee is the media will be gone and they can go about their lives without the media bugging them. It really is just about Caylee....get your perfect daughter to tell what she did to her and poof cameras are gone. After all it isn't that everyone wants to see your perfect family on tv. ALL we want is Caylee back, doesn't she deserve better then this?

I hope Caylee knows how much she is now Americas girl, and the world is looking for her. I know I look at every little girl I see wondering could it be Caylee. My heart tells me she is no longer alive, but what if she is....until then I will keep looking for her.
    That's it! You are Brilliant!!

And yes: It is all about Caylee.
    Faxing death threats to a location near you!

gypsiechavi is offline A flurry of phone calls.....because Casey needed pizza money
    I guess the visitor thing depends on if it is county or state prison. I know that PA county prisons are a little more liberal with visiting than the state prisons. The state prison requires the inmate to add the persons name, address, relationship, and date of birth.

Why she lied about her job?

Please consider this: THE MAIN LIE AND THE SUPPORTING LIES.

The main lie is that Caylee was taken/given to a nanny who has her now. Now follow me with the need for all the other lies Cayse has said to police.

1. Why did Cayse LIED ABOUT BEING EMPLOYED? Because if she was employed it would excuse the need for a nanny! If she was not employed the police would ask her why did you have to take the child to a nanny? Simple as that. This is why she had to say that outrageous lie about her job. That was a supporting lie for her main lie of a nanny. She created a nanny and she had to create a busy schedule for herself in order to need the nanny.

2. Her lost phone? Another supporting lie for her main lie that she was in contact with the nanny all that time Caylee was not seen and that she actually talked to Caylee at some point. Please in the days we live, even the stupidest person out there knows the police checks your phone records. CSI-series fan Casey of course knew that. She creates a second phone and she also conveniently looses it. Remember when she disclosed the info about the lost phone? When Lee was asking her on that first prison call about phone numbers of this nanny, when she talked with the nanny, dates and times.

IT IS AS SIMPLE AS 1+1=2.

Quote Originally Posted by JiannaBean View Post
    Hello Everyone,

well my question is and correct me if I am wrong but when someone is in jail and they are allowed visitors obviously they need to be approved my personnel correct, but doesn't the prisoner have to provide the office with first and last name and I believe with a date of birth?

here is a link for the rules and regulations of the Orange County Jail Visitation Center: http://orangecountyfl.net/cms/DEPT/c...eo/default.htm

Devorahhh
    Devorahhh

Not the Biblical Devorah, but a nice one just the same

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast