Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #118

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay...I am posting for the first time...I really have no theories on this...I am one of those that are holding out the slightest little smidgen of hope that Caylee is still alive...I know...not a popular train of thought but its the mom in me that holds that hope...
What I would like to say is this...after being on here a few days and watching all of you come up with such intelligent theories and questions...IF one of my children were missing...I would not go the the LE or the FBI...I would come here and ask all of you where they are...you are THAT good...Keep it coming...you guys are wonderful!

This no new news thing is driving me batty. And it seems that people are starting to get kind of hostile here. I don't want to see anyone get timed out here so I ask again if we can all be respectful of one another. Just because you may not agree with someone's thoughts/theories doesn't mean you have to be nasty and ridicule them. I have enjoyed being here immensely and have learned a ton in the short time I have been here so thank you for making this a great place to learn and investigate.

okay...I am posting for the first time...I really have no theories on this...I am one of those that are holding out the slightest little smidgen of hope that Caylee is still alive...I know...not a popular train of thought but its the mom in me that holds that hope...
What I would like to say is this...after being on here a few days and watching all of you come up with such intelligent theories and questions...IF one of my children were missing...I would not go the the LE or the FBI...I would come here and ask all of you where they are...you are THAT good...Keep it coming...you guys are wonderful!

Welcome! I am in Columbus. Welcome to WS.

:blowkiss::blowkiss: :woohoo:

10.gif

I wonder if Casey is trying to convince Cindy and George that there is no Caylee....there was never a Caylee. It was just a dream, she was NEVER pregnant, she NEVER had sex, NEVER drank. Cindy can come out of her house screaming at the media that they are nuts, she just confirmed that there was never a Caylee. Casey would NEVER lie, she is such a good girl. Then she will get her hose and squirt everyone.

Do these people realize that if they could just tell the LE where Caylee is the media will be gone and they can go about their lives without the media bugging them. It really is just about Caylee....get your perfect daughter to tell what she did to her and poof cameras are gone. After all it isn't that everyone wants to see your perfect family on tv. ALL we want is Caylee back, doesn't she deserve better then this? :mad:

I hope Caylee knows how much she is now Americas girl, and the world is looking for her. I know I look at every little girl I see wondering could it be Caylee. My heart tells me she is no longer alive, but what if she is....until then I will keep looking for her.

Hello Everyone,

I am not sure if my post already got posted… I am having computer problems… here goes

I know I am late since Casey has already been released… I have been lurking for days now and I dont think this question has been asked if it has I am sorry…

but remember the guy that went to go visit her Burgeois (?SP) and she looked confused as to who he was… well my question is and correct me if I am wrong but when someone is in jail and they are allowed visitors obviously they need to be approved my personnel correct, but doesn't the prisoner have to provide the office with first and last name and I believe with a date of birth?

cause if not any reporter or random person would of tried to get in and speak with her…

the reason I ask is because I had a friend that her boyfriend was in jail for like 60 days for violating something and in order for her to go visit or anyone else in that hand the guy had to submit the names…

This no new news thing is driving me batty. And it seems that people are starting to get kind of hostile here. I don't want to see anyone get timed out here so I ask again if we can all be respectful of one another. Just because you may not agree with someone's thoughts/theories doesn't mean you have to be nasty and ridicule them. I have enjoyed being here immensely and have learned a ton in the short time I have been here so thank you for making this a great place to learn and investigate.

Yep, everyone is entitled to their opinion and nobody should be blasted for it.

Sorry if this was clarified before. I'm at work and MUST get off. =) This is from the FAA web site:

Do minors need identification to travel?

Answer
Each airline determines identification requirements for minors. Contact your airline well in advance of your travel date to determine if they have unique policies or procedures for minors.

Typically, minors under the age of 18 do not have to present identification for domestic U.S. travel. Airlines will accept identification from the responsible adult on behalf of the minor(s).

For international travel, minors under the age of 18 must present the same travel documents as the adult.

http://faa.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/faa...nBfc2VhcmNoX3RleHQ9Y2hpbGQ*&p_li=&p_topview=1

I wonder if Casey is trying to convince Cindy and George that there is no Caylee....there was never a Caylee. It was just a dream, she was NEVER pregnant, she NEVER had sex, NEVER drank. Cindy can come out of her house screaming at the media that they are nuts, she just confirmed that there was never a Caylee. Casey would NEVER lie, she is such a good girl. Then she will get her hose and squirt everyone.

Do these people realize that if they could just tell the LE where Caylee is the media will be gone and they can go about their lives without the media bugging them. It really is just about Caylee....get your perfect daughter to tell what she did to her and poof cameras are gone. After all it isn't that everyone wants to see your perfect family on tv. ALL we want is Caylee back, doesn't she deserve better then this? :mad:

I hope Caylee knows how much she is now Americas girl, and the world is looking for her. I know I look at every little girl I see wondering could it be Caylee. My heart tells me she is no longer alive, but what if she is....until then I will keep looking for her.

That's it! You are Brilliant!!

And yes: It is all about Caylee.

I guess the visitor thing depends on if it is county or state prison. I know that PA county prisons are a little more liberal with visiting than the state prisons. The state prison requires the inmate to add the persons name, address, relationship, and date of birth.

Please consider this: THE MAIN LIE AND THE SUPPORTING LIES.

The main lie is that Caylee was taken/given to a nanny who has her now. Now follow me with the need for all the other lies Cayse has said to police.

1. Why did Cayse LIED ABOUT BEING EMPLOYED? Because if she was employed it would excuse the need for a nanny! If she was not employed the police would ask her why did you have to take the child to a nanny? Simple as that. This is why she had to say that outrageous lie about her job. That was a supporting lie for her main lie of a nanny. She created a nanny and she had to create a busy schedule for herself in order to need the nanny.

2. Her lost phone? Another supporting lie for her main lie that she was in contact with the nanny all that time Caylee was not seen and that she actually talked to Caylee at some point. Please in the days we live, even the stupidest person out there knows the police checks your phone records. CSI-series fan Casey of course knew that. She creates a second phone and she also conveniently looses it. Remember when she disclosed the info about the lost phone? When Lee was asking her on that first prison call about phone numbers of this nanny, when she talked with the nanny, dates and times.

IT IS AS SIMPLE AS 1+1=2.

Hello Everyone,

well my question is and correct me if I am wrong but when someone is in jail and they are allowed visitors obviously they need to be approved my personnel correct, but doesn't the prisoner have to provide the office with first and last name and I believe with a date of birth?

…

here is a link for the rules and regulations of the Orange County Jail Visitation Center: http://orangecountyfl.net/cms/DEPT/correct/inmateinfo/video/default.htm

Devorahhh

Geraldo stated ... he will spend 5-7 years in jail for the current charges.

I'm beginning to think that Casey won't spend more than 5-7 years in jail, barring some powerfully incriminating forensic evidence that not only proves that Caylee is dead, but that can also demonstrate the cause of death.

If so, Casey will still be young enough to cash in on the Playboy magazine pictorial pot of gold that will await her release, or some such equivalent. I won't guess on what kind of quality of life Casey might have five to seven years from now, but I'm betting she won't be broke, by a long shot.

I'm bringing these posts over here from the last thread.

When are the GP's and Lee going to suck it up, and tell Casey to put up or get out? I mean really, this woman has turned their lives upside down, and they still don't know where Caylee is...what in the world are they thinking? Tell her to find another place to stay, or go back to jail, honestly I don't get this behavior all. Grow some for goodness sakes!

FOR ROSE RED

This article is 5 years old when they ONLY had 54% of the viewership. It is now closer to 70 to 80....

The numbers make clear just how stunning FOX's rise has been. Starting with access to only 17 million homes (compared with CNN's 70 million) in 1996,the news channel would reach 65 million homes by 2001 and had already started to turn a profit. A year later, profits hit $70 million and are expected to double in 2003.Though CNN founder Ted Turner once boasted he'd "squish Murdoch like a bug," FOX News has out-paced its chief cable news rival in the ratings since September 11 and now runs laps around it. This past June, FOX won whopping 51 percent of the prime-time cable news audience--more than CNN, CNN Headline News, and MSNBC combined.
Edit/Delete Message

Brought over from the previous thread.

Originally Posted by technicalconfusion View Post
Exactly! What better way to garner sympathy especially from a new boyfriend. If Caylee was abducted, she would have done something about it immediately.

That is a very good point!
Why would she not have cried her eyes out to Tony?

I think this was her whole plan. Getting sympathy in this manner, in her mind anyway, would cement the "thing" between them. Her mistake was not doing any thing about it right away and things backfired. Badly.

Did I read that Casey is not at the home currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle