815 users online (125 members and 690 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dollar BILL

This has been bothering me and I don't know if this avenue was even explored, but you know how they found the business cards in the Cadillac, right? The ones that said "Dollar Bill" on them...

Well, as we know AF turns up as an alias for a "William Joseph Walker". "Bill" is a nickname for William. Lindsey refers to AF in the police report as "William". Could this be a play on words of AF's REAL name to create his street name of "Dollar BILL"?

Is this a coincidence???? Or am I just looking too far into this? If someone's already addressed this then please let me know. I'm just curious at this point who this guy REALLY is.............
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by dee10134 View Post
    This has been bothering me and I don't know if this avenue was even explored, but you know how they found the business cards in the Cadillac, right? The ones that said "Dollar Bill" on them...

Well, as we know AF turns up as an alias for a "William Joseph Walker". "Bill" is a nickname for William. Lindsey refers to AF in the police report as "William". Could this be a play on words of AF's REAL name to create his street name of "Dollar BILL"?

Is this a coincidence???? Or am I just looking too far into this? If someone's already addressed this then please let me know. I'm just curious at this point who this guy REALLY is.............

No. It really is him and his nickname.

Quote Originally Posted by fmw63 View Post
    No. It really is him and his nickname.
    Hi fmw! I was trying to find your post - I think - stating that Dollar Bill was ADF's street name. Was that information Robin recently shared with LE?

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    Hi fmw! I was trying to find your post - I think - stating that Dollar Bill was ADF's street name. Was that information Robin recently shared with LE?
    I think it was the car dealer just a week or two ago that "knew him as Dollar Bill".

I read in one of the articles posted that AF was arrested last week for jumping his parole. I've been popping into Arizona inmates to see if his pic shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by nicknjessesmom View Post
    I read in one of the articles posted that AF was arrested last week for jumping his parole. I've been popping into Arizona inmates to see if his pic shows up.

Excellent! I know you'll post it if it comes up. Yay!

Great find FMW ! Now we know what scum looks like.

Dee; Dollar Bill and Alonzo are one and the same confirmed by Joel, the car lot guy that saw them (Alonzo and Lindsay) argueing with Tawni Lee Mazzone, bless her heart.

FMW you are FANTASTIC!!!

Court date is 9/2 - for parole violation. Hope they can slap him with more than that!

Court date is 9/2 - for parole violation. Hope they can slap him with more than that!
    EWWW! Me too!

glad to see he has NO BOND!
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

I hope they are able to charge him with Tawni's death. I am pretty sure if somebody violates their probation they refile the original charges against them I think it's just like starting all over again once they violate the probation. Of course they are not going to let AF have a bond since he has been missing for the last 8 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Larson View Post
    I hope they are able to charge him with Tawni's death. I am pretty sure if somebody violates their probation they refile the original charges against them I think it's just like starting all over again once they violate the probation. Of course they are not going to let AF have a bond since he has been missing for the last 8 years.

Is it that or does their sentencing change based on the plea bargain?
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Is it that or does their sentencing change based on the plea bargain?
    No they refile the first charges all over again as far as I know.

I am so glad that they caught that ******* Alonzo. I hope they lock him up and throw away the key.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast