1001 users online (199 members and 802 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Not only does it surprise me (not really) that this guy is almost 40 years old,but what a coincidence that he was back in custody within 24 hours of Tawni being identified. Certainly an interesting chain of events...
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Not only does it surprise me (not really) that this guy is almost 40 years old,but what a coincidence that he was back in custody within 24 hours of Tawni being identified. Certainly an interesting chain of events...
    Yes it sure is coincidental and a good thing that he is locked up. If he would have been done with his probation I don't think they could have refiled any charges but as it is now since he violated it all of the original charges should be refiled. (I am not 100% sure) I am hoping somebody in Tawni's family will let us know what ever happens to this SOB.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Larson View Post
    No they refile the first charges all over again as far as I know.
    Oh, goody, goody, goody! I sure hope so.

FMW-You Rock, raise the roof, it's your birthday...

FINALLY-we can see William Walker.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Tawni'sKelly is offline Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    FINALLY-we can see William Walker.
    Yes. I found the pictures of R.P.,A.L AKA W.W Plus Kelley

Tawni'sKelly is offline Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

location location location

Quote Originally Posted by nicknjessesmom View Post
    I read in one of the articles posted that AF was arrested last week for jumping his parole. I've been popping into Arizona inmates to see if his pic shows up.
    He was. This is how we could hold him. L.E contacted her Dad and let him know he was being extradited to the state. Its not a coincidence. L. was contacted in Washington. That is how it came about where he was.
    Strange how she knew his location.

Take Care hon

Kel

Isn't it RL, for Lipsey, and AF for William Walker?

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry6100 View Post
    Isn't it RL, for Lipsey, and AF for William Walker?

William Walker aka AF-Tawni's brother asked me to use his real name whenever possible so that he could not hide behind his alias.

KTL= Kelly T Lipsey. This man has NOT been connected to Tawni's case in any way but by speculation. He trafficked in very young girls for the purposes of prostitution, and we had a tip initially that she might have been from WI and brought to AZ by him. His aliases are numerous, but RP is not one of them.

RP is another person who came up on the periphery of this case and has not as of yet been determined to have a role or not.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    William Walker aka AF-Tawni's brother asked me to use his real name whenever possible so that he could not hide behind his alias.

KTL= Kelly T Lipsey. This man has NOT been connected to Tawni's case in any way but by speculation. He trafficked in very young girls for the purposes of prostitution, and we had a tip initially that she might have been from WI and brought to AZ by him. His aliases are numerous, but RP is not one of them.

RP is another person who came up on the periphery of this case and has not as of yet been determined to have a role or not.
    Thank you, Believe.

I knew AF was just an alias Walker used, and also that Kelly was another pimp thought to be associated to Tawni's case somehow, was just confused about who RP was, and AL. Perhaps Kelly meant AF, typo?

My family and I saw the photo of Walker on Friday. Thank you to whoever found it and posted it. Also, I am curious as to why when asked to enter a name does he come up Alonzo Fernandez? If that is just an alias, why wouldn't we have to search for William Walker?

Can someone please explain to me how William Walker was charged under the name Alonzo Fernandez, an alias? What is his legal name?
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Probably from his ID at the time of the original arrest. Maybe his alias wasn't found until later.

Wow! I was out of town over the weekend and come back to finally seeing a picture of that lowlife P.O.S. Good work guys/gals!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning." ~ Benjamin Franklin

William Walker is his legal from birth name as far as we know. The glory of aliases are that they spread the charges around until someone catches on to them all.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2