840 users online (183 members and 657 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #120

Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #109
    Please continue GENERAL discussions here.

Look around Caylee has a FORUM, there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Newbies.....

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y17...websleuths.jpg

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windchime
    Please keep in mind Caylee's forum is very busy and we will not tolerate members being rude to other members.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Gaia713 View Post
    If he is as positive as he states as to his client's innocence, he needs to help LE, and not make casual remarks to the press like that. His job is to defend his client. IF his client is as guilty as she appears, he needs to work on a plea bargain, not in making false statements to media.
    Baez's job is to defend his client. Baez is not obligated to work on a plea bargain, although he may if it is in the best interests of his client. Baez knows much more about this case than any of us, thus making it somewhat difficult for any of us to suggest what his best defense strategy should be.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    Don't have even the vaguest idea.

Ummmmmm me either
    A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows the public opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by pizmex View Post
    This comment from Baez is standard lawyering. It's true that opening statements are not evidentiary but rather, introduce the case and give the jurors an overview of what to expect.

Under a very strict and unreasonably unforgiving interpretation, Baez's comment might be said to be technically incorrect. But I think it's a huge stretch to suggest that Baez is acting inappropriate based on that statement -- made within a context that doesn't call for preciseness. It's much more reasonable to infer that Baez is merely saying that his client is not guilty of the charges made against her.
    And people wonder why lawayers are hated....lol

I know lawyers who would remove themselfves from a case if they knew their client was guilty. Even Alan Dershowitz has a quote about that. It's called ethics and most defense lawyers lack them imo

Quote Originally Posted by tttterri View Post
    ok, im confused. if BH said one of their team was going to be with casey at all times, why was it only her and her father at the lawyers today?
    ok, I rewatched the video, there is a man gets out of georges van and opens the door for her to get in. said there were some security there earlier but they left before they came out. this security stuff is nothing but bs.
    http://www.wftv.com/video/17264089/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by gigi2009 View Post
    I'd do it in a heartbeat. I'm an hour and a half away.
    Count me in -- hour and a half away, too...

Ezryder9 is offline Yes it's a Harley and no, you can't ride it!
    Casey, Where is Caylee? It will take less than 5 minutes to call: 1-800-423-TIPS

Quote Originally Posted by pizmex View Post
    Baez's job is to defend his client. Baez is not obligated to work on a plea bargain, although he may if it is in the best interests of his client. Baez knows much more about this case than any of us, thus making it somewhat difficult for any of us to suggest what his best defense strategy should be.
    With all due respect...

IF.. IF IF IF.. His client is innocent, right now, his and her best interest should be bringing a lost, ALIVE, little girl home to her family.

Caylee's interests should be put before Casey's immediately and they all seemed to have forgotten that.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

[quote=pizmex;2540748]A crime is a crime whether perpetrated under the guise of searching for Caylee or not.

quote]

snipping to address. Leonard Padilla better run like the wind. he is NOT searching for Caylee.

(moved to next thread)

Thanks Believe
    God Bless Jorelys

Thank you Believe. I'm bringing over my comment from the previous thread.

Jiminy Cricket. Stop reading for a while and all heck breaks loose.

She just couldn't not have her say, could she? She has to be in charge, has to be the one who has the "last word".

(Captain Obvious speaking) I had to google Melinda Duckett when I first started reading here. Somehow I don't think that comparison just popped into her head willy nilly.

I hope to all that is Holy that LE is just ready to pounce. I have sometimes waivered in my personal opinion of the US legal system's ability to provide justice and uncover the truth. This would restore my faith to where it was unshakable.

WWYMD indeed. Go, sir, go. For the sake of that little girl, please act wisely and swiftly.

I have managed to contain my anger at the craziness of this case and Casey...that is really the most difficult when I go back and read the court documents from the beginning and listen to her phone calls from jail.

But today takes the cake, her first full day out of jail on bond and she does nothing to further the cause of finding Caylee!! Not a statement from the family spokesperson on her behalf, not a t-shirt, not a flyer, nada! Today's actions if I were the prosecution would be added to my opening statement showing Casey's lack of any concern for her child.... along with the rest of the crap she has done..... to evidence her complete disregard for the status of her child!!!!

Find Trenton Duckett is listed on their Myspace pages, I think.
    God Bless Jorelys

Quote Originally Posted by liltigress View Post
    With all due respect...

IF.. IF IF IF.. His client is innocent, right now, his and her best interest should be bringing a lost, ALIVE, little girl home to her family.

Caylee's interests should be put before Casey's immediately and they all seemed to have forgotten that.
    This is the best statement I have read all day.

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast