1074 users online (218 members and 856 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Casey's at it again !

Sorry if this was "covered" already but wasn't it just yesterday that she left allegedly whispering in Baez's ear that she wanted to walk out with her head held high (uncovered/no umbrella) !!! ???? and today she leaves his office covered completely coat/towel the works !!! It just amazes me that she can't stop lying for even 24 hours !!

Quote Originally Posted by Rose Mom View Post
    Sorry if this was "covered" already but wasn't it just yesterday that she left allegedly whispering in Baez's ear that she wanted to walk out with her head held high (uncovered/no umbrella) !!! ???? and today she leaves his office covered completely coat/towel the works !!! It just amazes me that she can't stop lying for even 24 hours !!
    I think this is a statement that he made; I take it with a grain of salt that she thought to say it...
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Rose Mom View Post
    I think Jose made that up, trying to do damage control for his client.

That's going to be REALLY HARD to do, as her own words in the 911 calls and the 1st jail call home will be difficult if not impossible to overcome.

Poor Casey.... I bet she watched the news last night & read online that NOBODY'S buying her innocent act. Attention ISN'T always good, Casey, is it? lol

Probably found out all her old friends are disgusted with her & worse yet.... they're out partying & having fun while she's stuck at home with her parents & an electronic bracelet on her ankle.

Poor, poor Casey.... if she thought having Caylee was putting a crimp in her social life..... I wonder how she likes her NEW social life? lol

I do think that she whispered something in his ear, and I doubt it was intimate, but I also doubt it had anything to do with holding her head high because she was innocent. She probably said "wtf!?!"
    "The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein

Will so called security and lawyer take casey to Fusion tonight to search for Caylee? it is FRIDAY folks!

do we pics of her leaving, she makes me soooooooooooo angry
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

http://www.wftv.com/video/17269183/index.html

So Baez has completely fallen for the "Curse of the Casey" and now is lying with/for her !!!

Who next ??

I knew Baez made that statement up the first I heard of it. Only a lawyer could come up with something so smarmy.

couldn't stick to the guidelines the first day got length of time extended twice today that she could be away from home this case makes me sick
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

Quote Originally Posted by ShouldBWorking View Post
    couldn't stick to the guidelines the first day got length of time extended twice today that she could be away from home this case makes me sick
    I actually understand the extensions, if she's with her attorney and it's verified that's where she at, IIRC they have to give her the extension (I work in a Dept of Corrections contracted facility just not in operations or probation). We have to give clients extensions for this as well as court dates and DCF.
    <Click on User CP>
    Scroll down and on the left
    <Click on Edit Ignore List>
    In add a Member to your list
    <start typing the name of the person you want to ignore>
    <Click on OKay>

IF WE COOK IT THEY WILL COME!

Maybe it was just easier to hang at the attorney's office then sit face to face with her family.
    "The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by TripleA View Post
    Maybe it was just easier to hang at the attorney's office then sit face to face with her family.
    Wasn't her dad w/her?
    <Click on User CP>
    Scroll down and on the left
    <Click on Edit Ignore List>
    In add a Member to your list
    <start typing the name of the person you want to ignore>
    <Click on OKay>

IF WE COOK IT THEY WILL COME!

No clue, I was gone all day. Was he?

IMO that is not what she said...not buying it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast