Casey's at it again !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose Mom

Former Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this was "covered" already but wasn't it just yesterday that she left allegedly whispering in Baez's ear that she wanted to walk out with her head held high (uncovered/no umbrella) !!! ???? and today she leaves his office covered completely coat/towel the works !!! It just amazes me that she can't stop lying for even 24 hours !! :doh:

Sorry if this was "covered" already but wasn't it just yesterday that she left allegedly whispering in Baez's ear that she wanted to walk out with her head held high (uncovered/no umbrella) !!! ???? and today she leaves his office covered completely coat/towel the works !!! It just amazes me that she can't stop lying for even 24 hours !! :doh:

I think this is a statement that he made; I take it with a grain of salt that she thought to say it...

I think Jose made that up, trying to do damage control for his client.

That's going to be REALLY HARD to do, as her own words in the 911 calls and the 1st jail call home will be difficult if not impossible to overcome.

Poor Casey.... I bet she watched the news last night & read online that NOBODY'S buying her innocent act. Attention ISN'T always good, Casey, is it? lol

Probably found out all her old friends are disgusted with her & worse yet.... they're out partying & having fun while she's stuck at home with her parents & an electronic bracelet on her ankle.

Poor, poor Casey.... if she thought having Caylee was putting a crimp in her social life..... I wonder how she likes her NEW social life? lol

I do think that she whispered something in his ear, and I doubt it was intimate, but I also doubt it had anything to do with holding her head high because she was innocent. She probably said "wtf!?!"

Will so called security and lawyer take casey to Fusion tonight to search for Caylee? it is FRIDAY folks!

I knew Baez made that statement up the first I heard of it. Only a lawyer could come up with something so smarmy.

couldn't stick to the guidelines the first day got length of time extended twice today that she could be away from home this case makes me sick

couldn't stick to the guidelines the first day got length of time extended twice today that she could be away from home this case makes me sick

I actually understand the extensions, if she's with her attorney and it's verified that's where she at, IIRC they have to give her the extension (I work in a Dept of Corrections contracted facility just not in operations or probation). We have to give clients extensions for this as well as court dates and DCF.

Maybe it was just easier to hang at the attorney's office then sit face to face with her family.

Hey,.. it hasn't even been a FULL 24 HOURS and she is already on myspace!!!! You'd think she'd want to GET HER CHILD BACK before seeing all the nasty things people wrote to her while she was in the slammer! A "normal" mother would! :furious:

What happened in her life to make her so crazy? a liar? who is the REAL father of Caylee?
Why the denial of her being pregnant to Cindy's brother? and she IS a NURSE..........nothing adds up for many years..........LE should back up on a time frame 3 years and 9 months ago. Why did BHunter say tonight on NG that Casey 'fell in LOVE ' and got over her head in lies?????

Hey,.. it hasn't even been a FULL 24 HOURS and she is already on myspace!!!! You'd think she'd want to GET HER CHILD BACK before seeing all the nasty things people wrote to her while she was in the slammer! A "normal" mother would! :furious:

Do you know when her page was last logged into before she got out?

Why did BHunter say tonight on NG that Casey 'fell in LOVE ' and got over her head in lies?????

Oh my gosh..... did he REALLY say that?

IMO, that's the same theory people have put forth.... she wanted Tony but maybe Tony didn't want to be an instant 'daddy' to some other man's baby.

Susan Smith all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member