Nancy Grace 8-22-08 Discussion

Please let LP not be on tonight. I don't think I can take another interview with him.

I heard LP say in an interview today that he thinks Tony has something to do with Caylee being missing, but didn't use his name directly.

don't have tv. please say who is being interviewed or info coming from NG show. Thanks so much.

Oh for Pete's sake...and there he is. :mad: Counting down until he gives the drugstore/reward statement again.

Garrison says Casey is talking freely with her parents, and LP is saying that Casey is not concerned with Caylees safety because she is with someone that she has been with before.

LP no cowboy hat, back to ZG theory God help us and more importantly God be with Caylee,

Caller asking why George hasn't taken a polygraph, and if he is Caseys bio father.

Polygraph George, not a bad idea.

There he goes, alluding to Caylee being with someone she's been used to spending alot of time with in the past.
Wonder who he's trying to make us think he's talking about???
Hmmm.

George participating in a missing children event this weekend. Billboardmobile on the move!!!!

Garrison says Casey is talking freely with her parents, and LP is saying that Casey is not concerned with Caylees safety because she is with someone that she has been with before.

Ugh this comment ticks me off. Casey is not concerned because Casey knows exactly where she is...and that she is not alive. Casey is ONLY concerned about Casey.

Every time LP says "drugstore" everyone take a big swig of whatever they're drinking.

I remember when I first starting lurking here, that someone said it was all a scam for the car race. Does anyone think this is still possible? or is it going to be just another distraction from reality?

Did someone hear what they said about the tip line earlier? I'm not sure I heard them right-did they say they had 700 tips come in in the last few weeks? That's interesting-I was curious if they were getting many calls at all.

Alex Munoz - defense attorney panelist. Says something will happen in 5 to 10 days because of the situation in the house. Everyone agrees it is perfect for a meltdown.
The parents will be hounding her for answers and one of them will blow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allobara
Back