917 users online (180 members and 737 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

TX - Cop: Sex With Hooker Wasn't Fun, It Was Work

Give me a freaking break...He had an orgasm yeah I bet that was work...not on his part anyway....

A suspended Texas police officer testified Thursday that he was forced to have sex with two prostitutes during an undercover sting operation, saying he was "paid to do it."
    Officer Keith Breiner testified in Beaumont, Texas, during a hearing to be reinstated after he was suspended along with another officer after it came to light that the men engaged in sex acts with prostitutes while on the job, the Beaumont Enterprise reports.
    "If you are asking if I had an orgasm, yes. It was a job, sir," Breiner reportedly said during testimony. "I didn't have pleasure doing this. I was paid to do it."
    more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,409061,00.html

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    I bet a lot of guys would like to have that kind of "job."
    Just thinkin' out loud....

iambehaving is offline ~Life may not be the party we expected, but as long as we are here we might as well dance.~
    Quote Originally Posted by White Rain View Post
    Give me a freaking break...He had an orgasm yeah I bet that was work...not on his part anyway....

A suspended Texas police officer testified Thursday that he was forced to have sex with two prostitutes during an undercover sting operation, saying he was "paid to do it."
    Officer Keith Breiner testified in Beaumont, Texas, during a hearing to be reinstated after he was suspended along with another officer after it came to light that the men engaged in sex acts with prostitutes while on the job, the Beaumont Enterprise reports.
    "If you are asking if I had an orgasm, yes. It was a job, sir," Breiner reportedly said during testimony. "I didn't have pleasure doing this. I was paid to do it."
    more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,409061,00.html

It's not too often when we see a prostitute and a cop use the same defense...

"I didn't have pleasure doing this. I was paid to do it."

Quote Originally Posted by iambehaving View Post

true, and it's just me, BUT I would believe a hooker over cop...just me, BUT COPS have more to hide than hookers...AND they take advantage as well!!!!!!!
    My exp. is ONLY thru books and articles...

[quote=White Rain;2541281] "I didn't have pleasure doing this. I was paid to do it."

Sounds like my marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by iambehaving View Post

Happens more often then one would think.
    http://http://www.bakelblog.com/nobodys_business/2006/02/to_combat_hooke.html

Just doing his job...right.

Quote Originally Posted by White Rain View Post
    So...doesn't that make him the prostitute??

Quote Originally Posted by sillygoose View Post
    So...doesn't that make him the prostitute??
    That's right, Sillygoose. Good way of looking at it.

There was an episode on Reno 9-1-1 just like this. I wonder how much he got for having sex he didn't enjoy with *another* prostitute?

I wonder if his wife considered just part of his job?