871 users online (116 members and 755 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Arrow The time has come....

The time has come to go through the forum and take down the photos that have done their precious work. The forum will be available, set up to honor our Tawni Mazzone, as soon as we can set up the threads in a way that will best represent her memory and will be a comfortable place for the family.
    Last edited by christine2448; 08-23-2008 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by christine2448 View Post
    The time has come to go through the forum and take down the photos that have done their precious work. The forum will be available, set up to honor our Tawni Mazzone, as soon as we can set up the threads in a way that will best represent her memory and will be a comfortable place for the family.
    Thank you, Christine.

thank you Christine.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Tawni'sKelly is offline Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    Thank you, Christine.
    Thank you for everything Christine.With out all of you here at websleuths we may not have ever had our Tawni back.This is Kelly I changed my post-name because it was too long. I spoke to alot of you in the chat room and thank you all for your kind words & dedication. I will pay it forward I would like to join and help other families find their loved ones. Her dad Mike will post soon. Extradite that took place today, for A.F.

Tawni'sKelly is offline Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.
    I do not know how to http: pictures here. Can anybody give me the basics of how to go about it? If anybody here lives near the site that people made for Tawni, go by it again her dad and brother made something for her there. I have made a memorial at the Mazzone family grave site for Tawni I have pictures of her and the memorials.
    Again thank you all so much, as the time goes by we will share the whole story of what we know. Love you all Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Tawni'sKelly View Post
    I do not know how to http: pictures here. Can anybody give me the basics of how to go about it? If anybody here lives near the site that people made for Tawni, go by it again her dad and brother made something for her there. I have made a memorial at the Mazzone family grave site for Tawni I have pictures of her and the memorials.
    Again thank you all so much, as the time goes by we will share the whole story of what we know. Love you all Kelly

We spoke to dad/brother today when they finished... they tried to text believe, they are mailing us video/still pic film of the beautiful memorial they built for Tawni.

We will share as soon as we receive.

Thank you so much, Kelly. We all feel such a connection to your Tawni and anything you can share is gratefully received.

Thanks Christine!! I can't wait to hear from the rest of the family. Kelly what happened with A.F. today??

Quote Originally Posted by christine2448 View Post
    We spoke to dad/brother today when they finished... they tried to text believe, they are mailing us video/still pic film of the beautiful memorial they built for Tawni.

We will share as soon as we receive.
    Thank you so much, Christine.

For Tawni

I think I figured it out!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thank you, Tawni's Kelly!

Tawni's memorial done by her brother and father
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry6100 View Post
    Tawni's memorial done by her brother and father
    Thank you, Kerry.

I think I figured it out!

Thank you Tawni'sKelly. Glad to have you here with us!

Quote Originally Posted by kerry6100 View Post
    tawni's memorial done by her brother and father
    awesome!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast