The time has come....

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
The time has come to go through the forum and take down the photos that have done their precious work. The forum will be available, set up to honor our Tawni Mazzone, as soon as we can set up the threads in a way that will best represent her memory and will be a comfortable place for the family.

The time has come to go through the forum and take down the photos that have done their precious work. The forum will be available, set up to honor our Tawni Mazzone, as soon as we can set up the threads in a way that will best represent her memory and will be a comfortable place for the family.

Thank you, Christine. :blowkiss:

Thank you, Christine. :blowkiss:
Thank you for everything Christine.With out all of you here at websleuths we may not have ever had our Tawni back.This is Kelly I changed my post-name because it was too long. I spoke to alot of you in the chat room and thank you all for your kind words & dedication. I will pay it forward I would like to join and help other families find their loved ones. Her dad Mike will post soon. Extradite that took place today, for A.F.

I do not know how to http: pictures here. Can anybody give me the basics of how to go about it? If anybody here lives near the site that people made for Tawni, go by it again her dad and brother made something for her there. I have made a memorial at the Mazzone family grave site for Tawni I have pictures of her and the memorials.
Again thank you all so much, as the time goes by we will share the whole story of what we know. Love you all Kelly

I do not know how to http: pictures here. Can anybody give me the basics of how to go about it? If anybody here lives near the site that people made for Tawni, go by it again her dad and brother made something for her there. I have made a memorial at the Mazzone family grave site for Tawni I have pictures of her and the memorials.
Again thank you all so much, as the time goes by we will share the whole story of what we know. Love you all Kelly

We spoke to dad/brother today when they finished... they tried to text believe, they are mailing us video/still pic film of the beautiful memorial they built for Tawni.

We will share as soon as we receive.

Thank you so much, Kelly. We all feel such a connection to your Tawni and anything you can share is gratefully received. :blowkiss:

Thanks Christine!! I can't wait to hear from the rest of the family. Kelly what happened with A.F. today??

We spoke to dad/brother today when they finished... they tried to text believe, they are mailing us video/still pic film of the beautiful memorial they built for Tawni.

We will share as soon as we receive.

Thank you so much, Christine.

I think I figured it out!

Attachments

• tywebsleu.jpg
    tywebsleu.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 368
  • Foryouhoney.jpg
    Foryouhoney.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 368
Tawni's memorial done by her brother and father

Attachments

• 2_2.jpg
    2_2.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 364
Seeing these pictures makes me cry. I am so glad Tawni's brother decided to try and look for her when he did. I just want him to know that we have loved your sister and tried to find out who she was. It was very difficult since we really didn't have anything to go on. The main thing we all did have was determination We were going to find out who she was no matter how long or what it took!!

Oh my land-oh my land. Ok-I will admit it...the beautiful memorial got me....thank you so much for showing me what I missed....Oh my soul.

Kerry & Tawni'skelly,
Thank you so much for sharing these photo's with us. What a beautiful honor to a beautiful girl, Tawni.

Thank you so much for sharing the pictures with us, Tawni'sKelly and Kerry!!!! Tears of sadness for your loss are mingled with tears of happiness that Tawni can finally rest in peace, knowing she was always loved and never forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member