Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #121

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you chicoliving

Thanks, Chico. You like my new shirt? (o/t)

looks like leonard is the new family spokesman. they all deserve eachother.

I read another post earlier (forgive me its late and didnt quote, I just kept reading and reading until I spilled into the latest thread) But, yeah- the meeting with the lawyer was with Casey and her dad went with her, suposedly.....and the body guard stayed at the house? as well as the "female" bounty hunter? Whats up with that?
And on Greta tonight she asked both Padillas about what was going on in the house and they both claimed to know or not hear anything today? NOW COME ON!! They have an insider in the house- suposedly a female partner of theirs.....Insane and allusive at the same time. Do they think we are all that stupid?! I found myself throwing the remote down and cursing Greta for not asking what I was asking....Like WT Hay is going on

Grrrrr! I hate media who forget simple common sense questions to ask their guest- to me sometimes I think Greta is a suck up. I like her but geesh.

LOL! well speaking of Greta!! I have never been on her threads. So is anyone asking about this outing of Caseys without the body guard she so needs?

No we are on webslueths thread on the greta show that was on tonite.

LOL! well speaking of Greta!! I have never been on her threads. So is anyone asking about this outing of Caseys without the body guard she so needs?
I believe I heard Rob Dick say that the team was split up today when she was with the lawyer and in fact Casey did have someone with her at all times...including during the visit to Baez' office. I would only assume they didn't get her on film today and she may have taken another vehicle ahead of them.

Brought over from Greta thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAG1959 View Post
I believe BH knows A WHOLE LOT MORE than is being let on. But, if this goes really deep as we have been discussing do you really think he's going to let on to national TV what that "deepness" is or who that "deepness" belongs to? No way - he's a smart cookie.

I'm with you, Swag. He reminds me of a combination of Columbo and Matlock

Brought over from Greta thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAG1959 View Post
I believe BH knows A WHOLE LOT MORE than is being let on. But, if this goes really deep as we have been discussing do you really think he's going to let on to national TV what that "deepness" is or who that "deepness" belongs to? No way - he's a smart cookie.

I'm with you, Swag. He reminds me of a combination of Columbo and Matlock
lol- you're right - never thought of that until you said it!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member