GUILTY WV - Skylar Boggs, 7 mos, dies of head injury, Hedgesville, 18 Aug 2008

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Monica Wyonna Boggs bragged about her infant son, Skylar and her baby's father on her Myspace page.

Monica Wyonna Boggs murdered her infant son by throwing him into his crib with such force that when his head hit something hard in the crib she heard a noise.

Four neighbors tried to revive the little baby after Boggs's mother ran to them for help. Neighbors recall how they tried to save Skylar, but it was too late. More at link. Please know the testimony of the neighbors is just heart wrenching. Monica Boggs is being held on murder charges.

http://www.journal-news.net/page/content.detail/id/509627.html

OHMYGAWWWW.....

Poor baby! After reading (or attempting to INTERPRET) her myspace, I can see how important her baby was to her.....she describes her dog having puppies and what day the dog gave birth...and AFTER that, she mentions her son. Geez Louise.

And her writing skills....she just graduated from high school? Our high schools are graduating kids who write like that? Scary! She cannot even formuate a simple sentence with simplest words spelled correctly!

What a waste.

The way she writes...is it for real? It almost looks like someone trying to sound like the stupidest person on the planet. She did succeed if this is the real deal. I have never read anything so poorly written in my life.

What the hell is this woman doing breeding?

I bet if I gave her 50 bucks and a six pack she would get her tubes tied. That would be money well spent.

The way she writes...is it for real?

Tricia, I don't think it's real. However, you can bet them tied tubes of hers she speaks in the same manner, and very slowly.

Alot of young people write like that and speak like that. It's a kind of "gangster" thing, and they speak real slow and mumble on purpose.

She is the stupidest person in the country because she murdered her little baby. I'm thinking perhaps because it was her birthday and her fee-antsay probably didn't remember and of course she took it out on her baby. Just a guess there. People have to be reminded that when they get frustrated with their infants it's better to leave them in the crib and go the heck out and breathe. Take a break. Ask for help.

Another thing that gets on my last nerve is alot of these young women call themselves wifey. I understand that's a generalized term, but you're not married. Plus this peach uses her boyfriends last name for this poor baby on her Myspace, but the baby has her last name according to the media links. God rest the soul of Skylar. Poor baby.

The way she writes...is it for real? It almost looks like someone trying to sound like the stupidest person on the planet. She did succeed if this is the real deal. I have never read anything so poorly written in my life.

What the hell is this woman doing breeding?

I bet if I gave her 50 bucks and a six pack she would get her tubes tied. That would be money well spent.

I'm with Filly - I think she is trying to write the "gangsta" which I find particularly irratiting (sp?). Really irks me that people do this garbage on purpose.

But Hey - if you want to start a "free program" for $50 & a 6-pack for sterilization - I have your back :)

I'm sure there would be people who would take you up on this offer, both guys and gals. AND I'm sure we could get plenty of volunteers to help supply the $50's and the 6-packs. Heck, maybe we could even get some government funding? :crazy:

Salem

My God what a horrible thing! Amazingly, it says on ther myspace that she studied child care in high school. If she studied child care in school she had to know how dangerous it was for her to handle that infant like that. . . I've seen some comments (on other web sites, not here) where the first thing people were doing was sympathizing with her because of her young age. Saying she was a child raising a child and shouldn't have been. These people make me sick. I was 16 when I had my first child and 19 when I had the second. I know I made mistakes, there is no perfect mother, but even without any child care or parenting classes or whatever, my babies came first, their health and well being and safety came before anything else I might have needed, wanted, or felt. that's just the way it was. That's what mother's DO for God sake. I hope she receives no mercy. She showed her innocent child none.

OHMYGAWWWW.....

Poor baby! After reading (or attempting to INTERPRET) her myspace, I can see how important her baby was to her.....she describes her dog having puppies and what day the dog gave birth...and AFTER that, she mentions her son. Geez Louise.

And her writing skills....she just graduated from high school? Our high schools are graduating kids who write like that? Scary! She cannot even formuate a simple sentence with simplest words spelled correctly!

What a waste.

What a waste, ITA! A poor baby's life wasted and this "mother" is definitely a waste. Nothing irks me more than misspellings, intentional or no. Well, let me qualify. Of course I'm PO'd about the loss of life, I'm just directing my comments about the My Space page. Even if it is intentional "gangsta speak" - it's stupid. She is a high school graduate, studied child care and wants(ed) to go back to school? Oh, please! I'll ante up another $50 and a six pack, Tricia. After you get her tubes tied, we can get the girl some spelling lessons or something.

Sounds like she just lost it, thats no excuse let me add. I know how it is with a constantly crying baby but neverrrrrrrrrrrr with any three of mine got like that. I will never understand how people think doing stuff like that will get them to stop. If mine wouldnt stop I would get some help from a family member or put them in their room in their crib for a few minutes for a breather. I was very young with my first and I think I handled it pretty well. These people have to live with this for the rest of their life. And these poor little babies dont get a life at all. Its so sad.

I like her email address that she lists in the myspace site: livin420@msn.com Is 4:20 still druggie lingo? I know it was when I was younger. What a waste of oxygen.

I read her myspace, read his...the poor baby never had a chance from the start, IMO. Sadly, there is no way "society" can stop people like this from reproducing and more often than not, it ends up terribly for the poor children born into those situations. This woman did not just "lose it" and throw the baby into the crib. I am sure that there were other signs (noticed by someone - mom?) that she was abusive, we only know of the OBVIOUS ones that she had to explain away - bruise on eye (threw a bottle at baby's face...); head trauma resulting in death (slammed baby hard into crib...).
And the father's myspace - which he is still logging into after the murder of his child - shows his priorities are warped: Current Mood: "Lonely" (for whom? mommi? baybee boi? messages from frenz?)
ugh........sorry for the sarcasm, I just can't bring myself to gather up any sympathy for these two. He'll go on to produce more offspring with another girl just like the one in jail, starting the whole vicious circle again. Hopefully Monica gets just punishment for what she did. Sounds like she has mental issues - screaming at neighbors one day, waving the next - hugging her baby one day, slamming him into furniture the next. She is not fit to function in society as a free person, a loose cannon waiting to go off when the next temper tantrum occurs. Can she be helped? Who knows, only a medical professional can tell. Regardless, we all make our choices in life - she made hers (allowing her temper to dictate her actions) and now she has to pay the price. At least she HAD a choice, the poor innocent baby who lost his life wasn't given one.

If you don't have the patience to have a child, give the beautiful baby up for adoption. There are so many other options available if you can't handle the pressures of being a young parent. As we all know, you can even drop the baby off at the hospital or fire station. Under no circumstances should this girl be given a break. She needs to pay for what she has done and I hope that she pays to the fullest extent of the law. Maybe while she's in prison, she can go back to school and learn correct grammar. RIP baby Skylar.

This is horrible!! :( Little Skylar was just precious...

People like this should not breed! Also, if you have a weak stomach, don't look at the pictures of her showing off her "goods" in the "This is me" album on her myspace. YICK!! Made me a little queasy honestly...

RIP Skylar, you precious and beautiful little boy! :(

Carrie, I had my first baby at 18, and people who use "age" as an excuse for this kind of low-life scum make me furious as well....

What In The World is it with these people. I'm getting to where I can't read some of this anymore. There is just to many stupid people in this world...and you can't fix stupid.
I'm sorry.. I'm better now. That baby will never have to suffer at her hands again.

I noticed her Myspace has been deleted......wish I'd thought to take some screenshots of it yesterday :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back