Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Notes Of Sympathy For Tawni's Family

Tawni is a beautiful girl, you must be so proud. Please, take good care of yourselves, eat and sleep. When you get angry, try to breath. She would not want you to suffer too much.

You are in the thoughts and prayers of so many. May your hearts heal with the help of all of ours.

There are never words to express the heartfelt sorrow of losing a child. Please know that many people have come to love your beautiful child. She will always be in my thoughts and prayers, as will her family. She is at peace now. Thank you for sharing your pictures of her. Seeing her smile takes my breath away.

KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence

Through Tawni, we all now have another family spoke to add to the wheel of love that shall never be broken, nay shall it ever not turn. We have each other, through it all, we shall overcome. Tawni unites, though some won't receive their Glory and crowns while here on Earth, she leaves us a legacy, a heritage, a reason and a light to follow. Her glory is her legacy. Her namesake shall never be wiped off the face of this Earth.

Beloved, for me, the stinging ache that was always there in the midst of the unknowing, has now turned to adoration. Yes someone loved her. Yes someone missed her. Yes she had a Family searching high and low. Now we all know, someone loved and cared for Tawni. This knowledge almost closes the part of the heart shorn by loss. Knowing she had a loving Family as you, makes me glad and continue to have Faith that mankind is good.

Shine Tawni, Shine, your light shall never be hidden or put out. Heal Family, for the circle shall go un-broken. The Wheel shall keep turnin. So be it!!! Amen!
    Last edited by KOOL LOOK; 08-25-2008 at 05:59 AM.

I still cant gather everything together that i'd like to say but I'm so sorry for your loss and I hope Tawni gets justice! just know she was loved by so many and will never be forgotten! She's touched so many lives, its amazing and I know she'll continue to do so!

what a beautiful collage. You know, in that middle photo, she looks a lot like Drew Barrymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphra View Post
    what a beautiful collage. You know, in that middle photo, she looks a lot like Drew Barrymore.

I was thinkin' Lisa Marie Presley..but yes, that also fits....she is more beautiful then both, just a resemblance.

Quote Originally Posted by SieSie View Post

I love this! I love all 3 of these...wow....adding that one in the center, perfect. IMO, fwiw.

I wrote something that I'd like to share with everyone, especially her family.

For so long
    She was merely a precious flower
    A candle dimmed too soon
    A light wrongly turned out
    A face without a name
    The missing clues
    Answers so far apart
    But worst of all
    A family was missing
    That piece of it's broken heart.
    We all shared concern
    A storm of tears
    A wave of regret
    The heartache of the unknown
    For you, her whereabouts
    For us, her name
    Now we both have the answer
    In a heartbreaking sense
    Answers that make our hearts moan
    And again we share
    Those storm of tears
    Those wave of regrets
    You, for her loss
    Us for the same
    We link from here
    In the same emotion
    Wishing we had more time
    To know more
    Or to watch her grow more
    A precious flower
    She may be away
    And we're all feeling grim
    But her memory lives
    Thus making sure
    Her candle is re-lit
    And will never dim.

I know it's pretty lousy and doesn't pay her enough justice. I wish I could do so much more for you all. I do know my email is always open and I thank you to those who have emailed me and reached out with information about her. Each email I get, I feel like I knew this beautiful young lady, but it also breaks my heart because I wish I could have known her more in life.

May one day, I be so lucky to say I do.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by The Green Hornet View Post
    I wrote something that I'd like to share with everyone, especially her family.

For so long
    She was merely a precious flower
    A candle dimmed too soon
    A light wrongly turned out
    A face without a name
    The missing clues
    Answers so far apart
    But worst of all
    A family was missing
    That piece of it's broken heart.
    We all shared concern
    A storm of tears
    A wave of regret
    For you, her whereabouts
    For us, her name
    Now we both have the answer
    In a heartbreaking sense
    Answers that make our hearts moan
    And again we share
    Those storm of tears
    Those wave of regrets
    You, for her loss
    Us for the same
    We link from here
    In the same emotion
    Wishing we had more time
    To know more
    Or to watch her grow more
    A precious flower
    She may be away
    And we're all feeling grim
    But her memory lives
    Thus making sure
    Her candle is re-lit
    And will never dim.

I know it's pretty lousy and doesn't pay her enough justice. I wish I could do so much more for you all. I do know my email is always open and I thank you to those who have emailed me and reached out with information about her. Each email I get, I feel like I knew this beautiful young lady, but it also breaks my heart because I wish I could have known her more in life.

May one day, I be so lucky to say I do.

Jason
    That was beautiful - not lousy at all!! Thank you for sharing it with us.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12