Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WA - Tiairra Garcia, 19, Pasco, 22 June 2008

Her brother Mario is online now, if I remember correctly when I looked at his page earlier today, which is set to private BTW he is only 14, he had not logged in for several days either. So it looks like this is the first time he has been online in a while. Bless his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by c2cd208 View Post
    Her brother Mario is online now, if I remember correctly when I looked at his page earlier today, which is set to private BTW he is only 14, he had not logged in for several days either. So it looks like this is the first time he has been online in a while. Bless his heart.
    He sure does look older than 14 in photos - and he's a dad.... ??

My bad, I dont know where I got 14. It is my bedtime I think! LOL
    Per Donna's (the mother ) myspace she has four children:
    Im a proud parent of 2 beautiful daughters named Concepcion that is 28 yrs and Tiairra aka lil Tig who is 18yrs old, also 2 handsome boys Carlos age 26 and Mario aka sk8a boy that is 21.
    Mario os the one who shows a private profile but shows an age of 14. So I am getting confused here. I do not understand why it states that.

Quote Originally Posted by c2cd208 View Post
    My bad, I dont know where I got 14. It is my bedtime I think! LOL
    Per Donna's (the mother ) myspace she has four children:

Mario os the one who shows a private profile but shows an age of 14. So I am getting confused here. I do not understand why it states that.
    I'm with ya.... I don't know why it would say 14 - he is a daddy and Tiairra mentions her "older" brother, Mario, so he's older than she is??? Weird

Quote Originally Posted by imnotheonlyone View Post
    I'm with ya.... I don't know why it would say 14 - he is a daddy and Tiairra mentions her "older" brother, Mario, so he's older than she is??? Weird
    Maybe he made a typo mistake or something and did not know how to fix it. I was thinking for a minute there I was loosing my mind, I knew I seen 14 for Mario on his page.

Did you notice Donna's tagline? I do now know how to find out when she wrote that but her tagline say's
    Dream as if you'll live forever,Live as if you'll die today!!!"
    I am sure this is just one of her sayings or something, but given the situation its a little scary.

I don't understand this part of her friend's headline:

default poo's in one to 5096198379

♦MNV♦prayin 4 my girl TJG please come home.. hey everyone my girl Tiara Garcia IS MISSING PLEASE if U HAVE ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CALL ME SHES IN ALL MY PICS default poo's in one to 5096198379

She was pointing out that in one of the photo's on her page that "Poo" the BF and POI is in one of the pictures.

WA-Parents of Missing 19-Yr-Old Tiairra Garcia Need Help (Found Deceased)

Donna Garcia has spent the past two months looking for her 19-year-old daughter, Tiairra, who hasn't been seen since June 22.
    A candlelight vigil for Tiairra is planned at 8:30 p.m. Sunday at Volunteer Park in Pasco.
    Meanwhile, Garcia and her husband, Parrish Calhoun, are struggling to find shelter and money for food.
    "We're staying out of a hotel, but my money's ran out," Garcia said. "We're trying to come up with money to pay a day at a time. We don't have any food or anything like that either.

Shortly after her daughter went missing, Donna Garcia heard rumors that Tiairra had been killed, and she and Calhoun have been spending their time looking for her.
    If they go past a field, Garcia says, "Tiairra might be there." So they stop and search, Calhoun said. They've searched swamps and kept an eye out on bodies of water.
    They've gone to Yakima four times trying to find a place where Tiairra might have been dumped, but because they don't have a car, they have to rely on others to take them and have used what little money they have to help cover gas costs.

More: http://www.tri-cityherald.com/kennew...ry/288431.html

Kidnapping charges filed

A friends blog

See her friends blog here, comments on the bottom from friends and family.

FINALLY a picture, too.

same info, but another picture

This news site has repeat information on Tiarra's disappearance, thought it *does* have another picture of her.

If anyone knows how to contact Donna, please tell her to consider contacting Kelly Jolkowski at Project Jason, and/or Texas Equuasearch.

There are so many groups out there that can help this family.

Prayers for Tiarra
    Bring the Missing Home!!!
    Find Kara Kopetsky!!!

God watch over baby Gabriel Johnson
    Tips: gabrieljohnson.tips@gmail.com

Tiaiarra's "boyfriend" brought back for justice.

God Bless this young woman's family.

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/1406/story/304478.html

Marnicus Lockhard Charged With Murder in Tiairra Jo Garcia Case
    Franklin County Prosecutor Steve Lowe Files Charge Tuesday Morning

Tuesday morning Franklin County prosecutor Steve Lowe filed a murder charge against Marnicus Lockhard related to the disappearance of Tiairra Jo Garcia last June.
    Garcia was last seen with Lockhard and Ashone Hollinquest June 22, 2008, leaving Joey's Bar in Pasco.
    Lockhard, Andrea Parr, Ashone Hollinquest, and Verla Spencer all face charges of kidnapping in the first degree in the case.

http://www.kvewtv.com/news/?sect_ran...story_id=15464

Lockhard Sentenced to 8 Years for Shooting Girlfriend

Lockhard's guilty plea last week dropped the charges from first degree manslaughter to second. His attorneys said he took the most heat since his friend, Hollinquest, was also charged with manslaughter but made a deal first.

Lockhard was also sentenced on unrelated drug charges.

http://www.keprtv.com/news/local/48642462.html

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonia For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by imnotheonlyone View Post

Before you could make your myspace private, people would set their age at 13 so the profile was made private. I am guessing he did this, and never changed it and now his original bday inputed has now aged him to 14.

This was my thought.

Hollinquest takes plea deal in Tiairra Jo Garcia's death

The mother of Tiairra Jo Garcia said Tuesday that the justice system has failed them as her daughter's second killer was sentenced to one year in jail.

Ashone Hollinquest, 23, could be released soon as a result of his plea deal to second-degree manslaughter. He got a reduced sentence for cooperating with authorities and agreeing to testify against his co-defendants.

Lockhard was sentenced last month to eight years in prison for a modified guilty plea to second-degree manslaughter.

Verla Spencer -- who lied to police after the men brought Tiairra's body to her home -- also struck a deal to second-degree rendering criminal assistance and was sentenced to 364 days in jail with 324 days suspended. She had credit for already serving 40 days.

The only outstanding case is for Andrea Parr, who was charged last week in Superior Court with second-degree rendering criminal assistance and making false or misleading statements to police. She already had a charge for second-degree possession of stolen property, connected to the case.

Parr, Hollinquest's girlfriend, is scheduled for trial Aug. 5.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/n...ry/796614.html

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonia For This Useful Post:

Investigators believe they have found Tiairra's remains

snip
    "PASCO, Wash.-- Investigators believe they found Tiairra Garcia's remains in Rainier National Forest on Saturday morning using canine search teams. "
    http://www.kndo.com/Global/story.asp...av=menu484_2_9

For the family of Tiairra, I pray that she has indeed, been found.

RIP Tiairra
    Forever in my heart
    Riley Ann Sawyers aka "Baby Grace" &
    Jose Bernardo Martinez, aka "Beloved Doe" or "Amado Angelito"

Everything stated above is my own personal opinion, and not a reflection of anyone else's, including any organization which I may be affiliated with or support.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barb0301 For This Useful Post:

Confirmed

Rest in peace.

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/945/story/655062.html
    Wednesday, Jul. 22, 2009
    UPDATE: Officials confirm remains are Pasco womanís
    By Paula Horton, Herald staff writer

Pasco Remains found over the weekend in Mount Rainier National Park have been positively identified by the King County Medical Examinerís Office, officials said today.

Tiairra Jo Garciaís body was found July 18 in a heavily wooded area off Highway 410 near Enumclaw.

Pasco police Capt. Jim Raymond said arrangements are being made to return Garciaís remains to the Franklin County Coronerís Office.

. . .

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hyldo For This Useful Post:

RIP Tiairra !
    Forever in my heart
    Riley Ann Sawyers aka "Baby Grace" &
    Jose Bernardo Martinez, aka "Beloved Doe" or "Amado Angelito"

Everything stated above is my own personal opinion, and not a reflection of anyone else's, including any organization which I may be affiliated with or support.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to barb0301 For This Useful Post:

Woman charged in Garcia slaying sentenced

The fourth and final person charged in the June 2008 fatal shooting of Tiairra Jo Garcia was sentenced Tuesday to 30 days in jail for helping the killers avoid capture.

Andrea Rachelle Parr, 27, pleaded guilty in Franklin County Superior Court to second-degree possession of stolen property, a felony, and second-degree rendering criminal assistance and making false or misleading statements to a public servant, both gross misdemeanors.

Parr's boyfriend, Ashone Hollinquest, and Marnicus Lockhard have both been convicted of second-degree manslaughter for killing Garcia during a night out in Pasco.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/n...ry/826910.html

Located Deceased: Tiairra Garcia

We are sad to announce that 19-year old Tiairra Garcia was located deceased on Saturday, July 18, 2009 in Mount Rainier National Park. Tiairra disappeared on June 22, 2008.

A Rosary and service will be held as soon as her remains are returned to Pasco, WA, according to her mother, Donna Garcia. The service will be open to the public.
    When your child goes missing: A Family Survival Guide
    Missing Adult Checklist
    Websleuth's Resource Center

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
    Fight for you

Respect you
    Include you
    Encourage you
    Need you
    Deserve you
    Stand by you

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imamaze For This Useful Post:

thank you for the update.
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12