Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 49
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    919
    Quote Originally Posted by Mygirlsadie View Post
    You and I are on the same sheet of music.. I didn't want to say anything earlier about her myspace because I didn't want anyone thinking I was bashing the victim here. I do feel though after reading and looking around at her myspace that it's VERY important to pick and choose the company you keep and the lifestyle you want to lead. I'm not saying nothing else...
    I wouldnt call it "bashing" so to say, but social networks like that do give us huge clues sometimes as to what kind of people they are and lifestyle choices they make. You can tell a lot about a person just looking at their content friends list, profile messages, blogs etc.

    From what I understand pot is supposed to be a gateway drug. I have read articles where people start out smoking pot and they move on to "bigger better" drugs to try and achieve a new kind of high. That is what leads me to think that possibly she was doing some other kind of drug and something happened and he freaked and dumped her somewhere because he was high himself and did not want to have to "face the music" of going to the ER. If I am not mistaken if someone goes to the ER and they are there due to complications of illegal drugs that the attending physician is required to call LE. Now I could be wrong about that but I think that is a protocol.


  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    919
    http://www.tri-cityherald.com/945/story/227881.html
    Tuesday, Jul. 01, 2008

    MISSING WOMAN: Pasco police looking for 2 in disappearance

    Garcia, 19, left her home on June 23 in the company of Marnicus Antonio Lockhard, 29, of Pasco, and Ashone Mikah Hollinquest, 22, of Pasco, police said.

    More at link


  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    919
    Marnicus Antonio Lockhard :
    Was just in jail...
    LOCKHARD, MARNICUS ANTONIO 8/25/1978 5/6/2008 9:41:37 PM PASCO, WA PINEVILLE, AR
    RPD DRIVE W/LICENSE SUSP OR $500.00
    Source: http://www.tri-cityherald.com/jail/v...ry/208935.html

    Has a court date this month:
    08-1-50188-308CF20676LOCKHARD, MARNICUS ANTONIO07/23/2008
    Source: http://www.co.franklin.wa.us/prosecu...&fdivisionID=3
    I can not tell what it is for other than it is a felony charge.

    And I can not find anything at this time on Ashone


  4. #19
    SewingDeb's Avatar
    SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    8,985
    This is from a link above:
    Lockhard has an outstanding arrest warrant in Franklin County for suspicion of delivering a controlled substance


  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    919
    Quote Originally Posted by SewingDeb View Post
    This is from a link above:
    Lockhard has an outstanding arrest warrant in Franklin County for suspicion of delivering a controlled substance
    Thanks! But the court date I found is in the future, so could this be some second charge?

    Or maybe they have posted a warrant (today), even though the court date is in the future because he is on probation and being that can not find him he is in violation?

    Normally a warrant is for missing court or for a violation of some sort where they are on probation. To have a court date in the future to me looks like other charges unrelated to the delivery of controlled substance. I could be totally wrong, or too tired but thats how I normally see things happening.


  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,343

    Model Citizen

    Lockhard, Marnicus
    Benton County Dist R00995843 05-07-20082
    Franklin Superior Ct 07-1-50361-6 08-22-20073
    Pasco Municipal C00032128 06-16-20084
    Franklin District C00729853 02-19-20085
    Franklin District I05601764 02-19-20086
    Benton County Dist R00023157 05-07-20087
    Franklin District Y8-001170 06-23-20088
    Franklin Superior Ct 08-1-50188-3 05-29-20089
    Franklin Superior Ct 08-1-50235-9 06-27-2008


  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by c2cd208 View Post
    Marnicus Antonio Lockhard :
    Was just in jail...
    LOCKHARD, MARNICUS ANTONIO 8/25/1978 5/6/2008 9:41:37 PM PASCO, WA PINEVILLE, AR
    RPD DRIVE W/LICENSE SUSP OR $500.00
    Source: http://www.tri-cityherald.com/jail/v...ry/208935.html

    Has a court date this month:
    08-1-50188-308CF20676LOCKHARD, MARNICUS ANTONIO07/23/2008
    Source: http://www.co.franklin.wa.us/prosecu...&fdivisionID=3
    I can not tell what it is for other than it is a felony charge.

    And I can not find anything at this time on Ashone
    Possession of a Stolen Firearm


  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,343

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    919
    Nice folks! This does not look good at all. I am thinking the worst here, I hope I am wrong but I just feel like we may have lost another beautiful young woman just starting her life.


  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    919
    Quote Originally Posted by imnotheonlyone View Post
    Yeah, the mother is the 1st friend on her friends list on her page. She has not logged in since the 25th.


  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    919
    Her brother Mario is online now, if I remember correctly when I looked at his page earlier today, which is set to private BTW he is only 14, he had not logged in for several days either. So it looks like this is the first time he has been online in a while. Bless his heart.


  12. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by c2cd208 View Post
    Her brother Mario is online now, if I remember correctly when I looked at his page earlier today, which is set to private BTW he is only 14, he had not logged in for several days either. So it looks like this is the first time he has been online in a while. Bless his heart.
    He sure does look older than 14 in photos - and he's a dad.... ??


  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    919
    My bad, I dont know where I got 14. It is my bedtime I think! LOL
    Per Donna's (the mother ) myspace she has four children:
    Im a proud parent of 2 beautiful daughters named Concepcion that is 28 yrs and Tiairra aka lil Tig who is 18yrs old, also 2 handsome boys Carlos age 26 and Mario aka sk8a boy that is 21.
    Mario os the one who shows a private profile but shows an age of 14. So I am getting confused here. I do not understand why it states that.


  14. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by c2cd208 View Post
    My bad, I dont know where I got 14. It is my bedtime I think! LOL
    Per Donna's (the mother ) myspace she has four children:

    Mario os the one who shows a private profile but shows an age of 14. So I am getting confused here. I do not understand why it states that.
    I'm with ya.... I don't know why it would say 14 - he is a daddy and Tiairra mentions her "older" brother, Mario, so he's older than she is??? Weird


  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    919
    Quote Originally Posted by imnotheonlyone View Post
    I'm with ya.... I don't know why it would say 14 - he is a daddy and Tiairra mentions her "older" brother, Mario, so he's older than she is??? Weird
    Maybe he made a typo mistake or something and did not know how to fix it. I was thinking for a minute there I was loosing my mind, I knew I seen 14 for Mario on his page.


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FL FL - Kyla Porter, 19, Pasco County, 15 Feb 2008
    By Sleuthster in forum 2000's Missing
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-20-2013, 07:58 PM
  2. FL FL - Pasco County - Box of bones, July 2008
    By Sleuthster in forum The Unidentified
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 11:57 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •