761 users online (95 members and 666 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36
    any updates on the Roger vs. Unidentified person?
    They had to of had that done by now!!!
    Have You Seen Me?
    Deanie Marie Pyle Peters
    Mary Jo Lee Long
    Leanna "Beaner" Warner
    Jodi Huisentruit
    Amy Billig
    Rachael Garden
    Stacie Madison and Susan Smalley
    The Springfield Three
    Fawn & Rozlin Abell
    The Forth Worth Trio
    Rachel Mellon Skemp

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/photos/full/20806
    Where is Sharon Rose Sons?
    Discuss her case here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...aron+rose+sons

"We lose our keys, we lose our glasses..but how, in America, do we lose our children?!"-Molly Bish's Mother
    **All posts are my opinion.**

Amber, if you're referring to the earlier UID, there was no match. If you're referring to the one I just brought up, I'm not sure anyone's contacted an LE office regarding the possibility.

I only placed that UID here to get some feedback from others to see if they thought we should submit him for comparison.

It's quite possible he had already been submitted. I really don't know. I wasn't the first to suggest UID doenetwork.org 614UMCO as a match for Roger, but I also don't think anyone's gone so far as to call Cedaredge LE to inquire about a possible match.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennettras View Post
    Good catch. Since DNA is available, perhaps someone could at least find out a blood cross type and match, or let me know how to find out, so that Silver1sb can determine if it is Roger or not. I am sure if a verified member of Roger's family was involved, LE would act quickly.
    Hey, how ya doing, Bennettras?
    I was hoping some of the additional regulars who follow this case would chime in or silver1sb. The protocol here for WS submissions seems to be to wait for feedback from other posters before submission.

Quote Originally Posted by justthinkin View Post
    I was hoping some of the additional regulars who follow this case would chime in or silver1sb. The protocol here for WS submissions seems to be to wait for feedback from other posters before submission.

justthinkin, I saw that the UID was of Anglo-European decent.. I have no clue what Roger is hopefully silver can be able to say..

I also looked in Namus to see if this UID is listed, and it is not. Sometimes in Namus they have a list of people ruled out.

Hi chaddylex, Roger would definitely be considered Anglo-European. Anglo in the modern context refers to non-Hispanics. Together they would mean a non-Hispanic of European descent.

Quote Originally Posted by justthinkin View Post
    I do recall seeing this UID before, but I don't know if he's been submitted. I'd like to believe they've already checked him against Roger, but I take nothing for granted.

You could send the LE contact an e-mail or contact the Doe Network. Either should be able to say whether they've run it against Roger fairly quickly.

Sorry I have been out of the loop. I was also looking at some other UID's form the surrounding states and nothing seems to be panning out except for the UID you brought up justthinkin. Any word, or how do we go about this? I haven't heard from DrHog or Roger's sis of late.
    I'm just sayin.....

Bumpity Bump
    I'm just sayin.....

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    I do recall seeing this UID before, but I don't know if he's been submitted. I'd like to believe they've already checked him against Roger, but I take nothing for granted.

You could send the LE contact an e-mail or contact the Doe Network. Either should be able to say whether they've run it against Roger fairly quickly.

I did submit Roger as a possible match for this UID, but got busy, and didn't follow up on it. Should be able to call them on Monday, and follow up.

Last edited by KateB; 04-26-2015 at 12:18 PM. Reason: repair url tags.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36