Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #122

Status
Not open for further replies.
you mean like casey knew caylee would get in the way of her relationship ? . or that he did something ? .. i still get a weird feeling that one guy with all of those partys .. i dont know why but i think he is involved in child *advertiser censored* or someone that is .. i get the willies looking at him .. such a strong vibe about that ..

The way it sounded when LP said it was that the guy had something to do with it, not Casey. So they are already starting to toss the friends under the proverbial bus now.

As for Orlando and the parents, I thought Cindy was from OH originally? When did her parents move there? Before or after them?

"In addition, Baez said he plans to reveal evidence that will exonerate Anthony once they get their time in court." from article entitled "Lawyer: There Are Other Suspects In The Case" on this link someone provided http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2008/7/20/366596.html

that makes no sense at all to me?! if he has evidence that will exonerate her, wouldn't NOW be a good time to produce it? there would be no need to go to court if this was true.

Do you mean Casey took credit card money to pay for Geo's gambling debt? I am confused.

I don't actually know what i mean, they just seem to have a very codependant relationship. I just get the feeling like there are a lot of secrets within the family and they all have these bizarre relationships that revolve around keeping up appearances etc and especially keeping things from cindy. And to the gambling issue, most gamblers don't stop they just get better at hiding. Also Casey is deeply entrenched in the lying and she had to get that from somewhere and for whatever reason I feel like it comes from George. Also i just get a vibe from him that he is also very self serving. I know a lot of what I'm saying doesn't exactly add up, but that's because I don't have it really clear myself, I just keep coming back to it for some reason...

"In addition, Baez said he plans to reveal evidence that will exonerate Anthony once they get their time in court." from article entitled "Lawyer: There Are Other Suspects In The Case" on this link someone provided http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2008/7/20/366596.html

that makes no sense at all to me?! if he has evidence that will exonerate her, wouldn't NOW be a good time to produce it? there would be no need to go to court if this was true.

He's just doing his usual lawyer speak, IMO. Just trying to spin and create reasonable doubt.

pixarfreak
user_online.gif

I don't think any of the Anthony family were regular church go'ers . I believe they only got hooked up with this church because a group of them showed up at one of the prayer vigils .

People most times turn to God when in trouble

Well you know what they say! "There ain't no atheists in a foxhole!"
7.gif

Sounds like Mark Geragos defending Scott Peterson. Funny how there are always "other" suspects. Note to Casey's friends, start googling legal counsel.

Gambling Debts? Drug Deals? Child Brokering?

Some of these theories actually sound like stories that Casey's defense team might be working on.

In cases like these -- it's sometimes best to just look at the evidence:

1. In Cindy's own words -- she was practically raising Caylee -- that's why she was so concerned when she hadn't see Caylee in 31 days . . . because she had raised the child -- and she was concerned who was doing it -- because Casey never did.

2. Casey is the classic manipulator, and I'm almost certain used Caylee as a pawn when Cindy got "out of line" -- "Ok mom.... you're going to do such and such... I'm leaving with Caylee....." Mom and Dad would come crawling back . . . Patterns like this develop early on -- and this was going on even before Caylee entered the picture three years ago.

3. The theory of "protecting my child from danger" so I won't tell the truth is one of the most absurd stories I've heard in my life. They know where the child is -- GO FREAKING GET HER. I'm tired of having my intelligence questioned in this case. I think everyone in this forum would search for her if they just would just give one credible piece of evidence of "who has her." It's actually the opposite -- she's putting her child in MORE DANGER by not saying who has her. Pure fantasy.

4. Cadaver dogs are trained to be accurate -- that's the bottom line to this case.

Does anyone know if Lee has spent time with Casey since she's been home?

Sounds like Mark Geragos defending Scott Peterson. Funny how there are always "other" suspects. Note to Casey's friends, start googling legal counsel.

That is who came to my mind when I read it, Mark Geragos stating that Peterson was "stone cold innocent" and the suspects in the brown van. Maybe Jose Baez should start wearing sunglasses and walking around with a cell phone to his ear!

Does anyone know if Lee has spent time with Casey since she's been home?

I would assume he did.
I really don't think anyone is going to get the "truth" out of Casey. That girl wouldn't know the truth if it bit her in the a$$. I am just getting so disgusted by the whole thing. We STILL have a missing 3 yo out there somewhere, dead or alive she is still missing.

I am suspecting that LE has already called in some markers (or snitches) to get the goods on Casey: Drugs and anything else they can call in...JMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong