Question For Those Searching in Florida

NighTillDawn

Inactive
Reaction score
This question is for Joseph or anyone who is searching for Caylee in Florida. Has anyone searched the wooded area behind the Anthony home, or the airport area where the cell phone pings were? If this has already been discussed, I apologize, I didn't see it located anywhere. Thanks.

ETA: or has anyone searched that small pond in back of the Anthony home?
:praying: for Caylee

The Bellavida Resort Community ----

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68382

The only Zanaida Gonzalez (with an "a", not an "e") listed in WhitePages. com **for the entire U.S.A.** -- shown is in Kissimmee, FL, just south of Orlando.

Her address is on Catawba Circle in Kissimmee.

Barely two miles west from her address, straight down Hwy 192, is the entrance to the new and still under construction Resort called "BellaVida."

Satellite views of this property show it would be an ideal place to dispose of a body, with undeveloped areas, wooded areas, and water. And it looks like a pretty place.

AND

Jose Baez whose home (on Abby Drive in Kissimmee) is approximately two miles from the address of Zanaida ...

also approximately two miles from the new Bella Vida resort property.

NOT TO MENTION THAT CASEY GOT A TATTOO, FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND, AFTER CAYLEE WENT MISSING, THAT SAYS BELLAVIDA.

The only Zanaida Gonzalez (with an "a", not an "e") listed in WhitePages. com **for the entire U.S.A.** -- shown is in Kissimmee, FL, just south of Orlando.

Barely two miles west from her address, straight down Hwy 192, is the entrance to the new and still under construction Resort called "BellaVida."

Satellite views of this property show it would be an ideal place to dispose of a body, with undeveloped areas, wooded areas, and water. And it looks like a pretty place.

AND

Jose Baez whose home (on Abby Drive in Kissimmee) is approximately two miles from the address of Zanaida ...

NOT TO MENTION THAT CASEY GOT A TATTOO, FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND, AFTER CAYLEE WENT MISSING, THAT SAYS BELLAVIDA.

Wow, that's sounds plausible. Amazing find, and I think the LE should look at all leads that will find Caylee instead of them sitting on their rear waiting for Casey to start singing like a canary.

This question is for Joseph or anyone who is searching for Caylee in Florida. Has anyone searched the wooded area behind the Anthony home, or the airport area where the cell phone pings were? If this has already been discussed, I apologize, I didn't see it located anywhere. Thanks.

ETA: or has anyone searched that small pond in back of the Anthony home?

My understanding was that the police have searched this area. Unfortunately we do not have the manpower to cover an area like that. We need more people. Gale St. John contacted me last night. They are trying to get 2 more cadaver dogs. We are talking about possibly searching together. We will see if that pans out. I have volunteered myself and some other group members have volunteered themselves just to have larger group to cover a larger area.

I attempted to search Moss Park off of Moss Park Road off of Narcoosee... and something a little disturbing panned out. I did not have cash with me, I didn't know it was a pay for parking park. Anyway, I asked the gentleman there if I could just come in, that I was with the volunteer search party searching for Caylee Anthony. An older woman named Pat came over and practically shoved the gentleman out of the way and said "I'll handle this" and proceeded to tell me that "there are no dead bodies in our park. Our rangers are everywhere. I recommend that you leave now before I call the police."

Now this is a 1500 acre park, with an 1800 acre mitigation park behind it. It's huge, and there are lots of woods and campsites, etc. I am a little disturbed by her reaction to me searching the park.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...iwloc=addr&lci=lmc:panoramio,lmc:wikipedia_en

I heard somewhere that George worked at a church for the last month before the disappearance of Caylee... there is a Campus Crusade for Christ World Headquarters 1 mile north of the park. Does anyone know where he worked?

We did search near the airport... and based on credible information we received from multiple sources we are going to continue searching wooded areas near the airport.

If I can, I plan to get Gale to bring her dogs behind the Anthony family home as well as some other areas around the airport.

Unfortunately anyone with a cadaver dog in Florida is unwilling to help us because they do not have permission of Orange County. I am also in the process of getting permission to search the private property behind chapel hill cemetary as it is close to where the car was abandoned and near where the other possible evidence was found. I am awaiting a fax from the cemetary as well as the church behind it.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...16&iwloc=A&lci=lmc:panoramio,lmc:wikipedia_en

Other than that... those are Sundays results.

I did receive word that OCSO did collect the gas can in Blanchard Park and the water still has not receeded from the location where all the water was flowing to. When I was there this morning it had only receeded about 5 feet. It will probably be a few days, maybe a couple weeks.

AND

I have attempted to contact owner of the property, as all searches require permission on private property. I have received no phone calls back. If anyone can get in touch and get us permission, I would be happy to search that location, otherwise it is tresspassing.

I attempted to search Moss Park off of Moss Park Road off of Narcoosee... and something a little disturbing panned out. I did not have cash with me, I didn't know it was a pay for parking park. Anyway, I asked the gentleman there if I could just come in, that I was with the volunteer search party searching for Caylee Anthony. An older woman named Pat came over and practically shoved the gentleman out of the way and said "I'll handle this" and proceeded to tell me that "there are no dead bodies in our park. Our rangers are everywhere. I recommend that you leave now before I call the police."

Now this is a 1500 acre park, with an 1800 acre mitigation park behind it. It's huge, and there are lots of woods and campsites, etc. I am a little disturbed by her reaction to me searching the park.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...iwloc=addr&lci=lmc:panoramio,lmc:wikipedia_en

That IS disturbing!

Just a thought, Joseph.... have you contacted the Anthony family to ask that your search expenses be paid from the account they set up for the purpose of finding Caylee?

I think it would be very interesting to know whether they're spending the donations on any actual searches or just to make up posters & drive around with that billboard thing.

Edit to add: Forgot to say.... thanks for everything you are doing. Stay safe & best of luck to you & your team. :)

I heard somewhere that George worked at a church for the last month before the disappearance of Caylee... there is a Campus Crusade for Christ World Headquarters 1 mile north of the park. Does anyone know where he worked?

A thought.... IF the poster Rick is in fact a relative of the Anthony family.... he might be helpful to you as far as answering specific questions about the family?

Maybe Tricia can hook you two up.... send her a PM.

A thought.... IF the poster Rick is in fact a relative of the Anthony family.... he might be helpful to you as far as answering specific questions about the family?

Maybe Tricia can hook you two up.... send her a PM.

I have already spoken to Rick in depth. I have forwarded his telephoen number, address, and all conversations that I had as well as the public had with him to Capt. Angelo Nieves. I attempted to get him an interview with media as he requested but Cindy and him had a huge argument and she said she was never speaking with him again if he talked to the media.

That IS disturbing!

Just a thought, Joseph.... have you contacted the Anthony family to ask that your search expenses be paid from the account they set up for the purpose of finding Caylee?

I think it would be very interesting to know whether they're spending the donations on any actual searches or just to make up posters & drive around with that billboard thing.

Edit to add: Forgot to say.... thanks for everything you are doing. Stay safe & best of luck to you & your team. :)

No. I do not want reimbursement for my time or gas expenses. Or water, or food... for that matter. I can tell you that the volunteer tent at publix has been taken down as I went there this afternoon to donate more flyers to them. I passed out and posted about 500 flyers today.

Joseph, Thank you so much for what you are doing to find Caylee!

Have you heard anything about the clothing articles and bookbags you found? I have looked and cannot find anything about them! I really think that maybe Casey threw these items out of the car trunk because they smelled like the car!

Thanks in advance for your answer!

No. I do not want reimbursement for my time or gas expenses. Or water, or food... for that matter. I can tell you that the volunteer tent at publix has been taken down as I went there this afternoon to donate more flyers to them. I passed out and posted about 500 flyers today.

Joseph. thanks so much for answering all of my questions. Thank you for all your doing to try and find Caylee. It seems as if your only one of a few handful of people searching for her. Joseph, if there is anything I can do, even though i'm on the other side of the US, please let me know. Caylee needs to be found, it's been way too long. God bless you Joseph, and your search team.

Joseph, Thank you so much for what you are doing to find Caylee!

Have you heard anything about the clothing articles and bookbags you found? I have looked and cannot find anything about them! I really think that maybe Casey threw these items out of the car trunk because they smelled like the car!

Thanks in advance for your answer!

I have not heard anything back. And they probably won't contact us. I pray that they have nothing to do with it...but we have done some extensive searching, been near many homeless camps, and still have not found the type of clothing we found there.

Joseph. thanks so much for answering all of my questions. Thank you for all your doing to try and find Caylee. It seems as if your only one of a few handful of people searching for her. Joseph, if there is anything I can do, even though i'm on the other side of the US, please let me know. Caylee needs to be found, it's been way too long. God bless you Joseph, and your search team.

Your welcome. And you guys are helping to with all of your leads and ideas. Hopefully this will come to a close soon... I have some new search areas planned for this coming week.

Joseph, you and your team of volunteers are simply the BEST! Thank you all so much. :clap::clap::clap:

You're a real hero, Joseph.

From everyone who wants to find Caylee: :blowkiss:

I was most interested in knowing whether the Anthony family WAS receiving donations for the search for Caylee AND whether they were actually disbursing those funds to the search effort.

Thanks for the info about Rick. Interesting that Cindy who has done SO much harm to Casey with her loose tongue would suddenly be concerned about talking in public. Ooops. He was talking about the family NOT defending Casey at all costs. I forgot. :rolleyes:

I have already spoken to Rick in depth. I have forwarded his telephoen number, address, and all conversations that I had as well as the public had with him to Capt. Angelo Nieves. I attempted to get him an interview with media as he requested but Cindy and him had a huge argument and she said she was never speaking with him again if he talked to the media.

Joseph, in your opinion, did you feel he was legit, since you spoke to him?

Joseph - keep trying to get in that area to search - or let the police know that you/we feel this area is an area that needs to be searched. I really do!!! Too coincidental!

...snipped for content
This is disturbing. Did she appear to work for the park (uniform and/or badge/name tag)? With her attitude I think I would have strongly suggested that she go right ahead and call the police. I am sure you didn't want to waste your time with this, but this is totally uncalled for in a public place. If she was an employee when you have time hopefully you can send off a note to your county official that oversees that park's operation.

Thank goodness there are people like you that are out there doing what they can.

I have not heard anything back. And they probably won't contact us. I pray that they have nothing to do with it...but we have done some extensive searching, been near many homeless camps, and still have not found the type of clothing we found there.

Thanks so much for your answer, Joseph!

I still think that the clothing and the bookbags were thrown out by Casey because they smelled like the car! I find it very interesting that we have heard nothing about those articles!

I am also glad the LE finally went back and got the gas can that was in the pic. It is just too cooincidental that a gas can would be found in that area. We all know how fond Casey is of gas cans.

Seriously, Joseph, you are very much appreciated in your sincere efforts to search for Caylee. Her own family has not put forth the effort you and your search team has. GB all of you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back