Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by josephsjordansr View Post
    No. I do not want reimbursement for my time or gas expenses. Or water, or food... for that matter. I can tell you that the volunteer tent at publix has been taken down as I went there this afternoon to donate more flyers to them. I passed out and posted about 500 flyers today.
    You're a real hero, Joseph.

From everyone who wants to find Caylee:

I was most interested in knowing whether the Anthony family WAS receiving donations for the search for Caylee AND whether they were actually disbursing those funds to the search effort.

Thanks for the info about Rick. Interesting that Cindy who has done SO much harm to Casey with her loose tongue would suddenly be concerned about talking in public. Ooops. He was talking about the family NOT defending Casey at all costs. I forgot.

I have already spoken to Rick in depth. I have forwarded his telephoen number, address, and all conversations that I had as well as the public had with him to Capt. Angelo Nieves. I attempted to get him an interview with media as he requested but Cindy and him had a huge argument and she said she was never speaking with him again if he talked to the media.
    Joseph, in your opinion, did you feel he was legit, since you spoke to him?

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Joseph - keep trying to get in that area to search - or let the police know that you/we feel this area is an area that needs to be searched. I really do!!! Too coincidental!

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

I attempted to search Moss Park off of Moss Park Road off of Narcoosee... and something a little disturbing panned out. I did not have cash with me, I didn't know it was a pay for parking park. Anyway, I asked the gentleman there if I could just come in, that I was with the volunteer search party searching for Caylee Anthony. An older woman named Pat came over and practically shoved the gentleman out of the way and said "I'll handle this" and proceeded to tell me that "there are no dead bodies in our park. Our rangers are everywhere. I recommend that you leave now before I call the police."

Now this is a 1500 acre park, with an 1800 acre mitigation park behind it. It's huge, and there are lots of woods and campsites, etc. I am a little disturbed by her reaction to me searching the park.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...c:wikipedia_en

...snipped for content
    This is disturbing. Did she appear to work for the park (uniform and/or badge/name tag)? With her attitude I think I would have strongly suggested that she go right ahead and call the police. I am sure you didn't want to waste your time with this, but this is totally uncalled for in a public place. If she was an employee when you have time hopefully you can send off a note to your county official that oversees that park's operation.

Thank goodness there are people like you that are out there doing what they can.

I have not heard anything back. And they probably won't contact us. I pray that they have nothing to do with it...but we have done some extensive searching, been near many homeless camps, and still have not found the type of clothing we found there.
    Thanks so much for your answer, Joseph!

I still think that the clothing and the bookbags were thrown out by Casey because they smelled like the car! I find it very interesting that we have heard nothing about those articles!

I am also glad the LE finally went back and got the gas can that was in the pic. It is just too cooincidental that a gas can would be found in that area. We all know how fond Casey is of gas cans.

Seriously, Joseph, you are very much appreciated in your sincere efforts to search for Caylee. Her own family has not put forth the effort you and your search team has. GB all of you!
    **May God Watch Over All Missing and Abused Children**

Joe...could you clarify something for me?

I have heard Econ Soccer Park and Blanchard Park in reference to your find. Which is it?

The news reports I've read, say E.S.P., but I've read posters here, say Blanchard...Econ is SO close to Amscot...

Thanks in advance...and thanks for all your effort and the effort of the other searchers!

Joseph- what areas have you searched have large bodies of water?

And you are simply awesome.
    No female, no matter how drunk, drugged, or provocatively dressed they may be, deserves to be ogled, harrassed, raped, or murdered. So stop the ignorant insinuations.

I am a lifelong resident of the beautful Jersey Shore.
    Joseph,
    I think what you are doing to help find Caylee is wonderful. There is a special place in heaven for people like you. Thank you for all you are doing!

Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    Joseph, in your opinion, did you feel he was legit, since you spoke to him?
    Yes... he was verified by me and multiple sources.

Quote Originally Posted by GizzySmith View Post
    This is disturbing. Did she appear to work for the park (uniform and/or badge/name tag)? With her attitude I think I would have strongly suggested that she go right ahead and call the police. I am sure you didn't want to waste your time with this, but this is totally uncalled for in a public place. If she was an employee when you have time hopefully you can send off a note to your county official that oversees that park's operation.

Thank goodness there are people like you that are out there doing what they can.
    Yes she worked for the park... her name was Pat. I called parks and recreation to organize with them... that park is really too big for just us to search... Gail called me last night, so when Gale comes into town we might get her with her dogs and join forces for the search effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladine View Post
    Joe...could you clarify something for me?

I have heard Econ Soccer Park and Blanchard Park in reference to your find. Which is it?

The news reports I've read, say E.S.P., but I've read posters here, say Blanchard...Econ is SO close to Amscot...

Thanks in advance...and thanks for all your effort and the effort of the other searchers!
    Blanchard is a larger park. We found the gas can there... if you follow the trail you will come to Econ Soccer Complex... they are all located along the Econ Trail. The items we found other than the gas can were in the Econ Soccer Complex. There is also a drug and alcohol halfway house next door to the park.

We are also trying to get permission from Chapel Hill Cemetary to search in their woods behind their property. They are supposed to get me a waiver tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by olive View Post
    Joseph- what areas have you searched have large bodies of water?

And you are simply awesome.
    Blanchard, Econ Soccer Complex, all along Econ trail leading to Amscot, I attempted to search Moss Park off of Moss Park Road.... but was kicked out of the park by a worker named Pat. The airport had some water. There are so many lakes it's not funnny.... andwe have no equipment to search in water.

Quote Originally Posted by donnam View Post
    Joseph,
    I think what you are doing to help find Caylee is wonderful. There is a special place in heaven for people like you. Thank you for all you are doing!
    Thanks Donna and everyone that has kind words. I am only one of the people involved in this search. There are a few others as well. Jersey Girl huh??? I'm from Philadelphia and went to Junior High in Oaklyn, NJ.

Hey, Joe....Just wondering...Did the items found in the park
    have the odor of decomposition?

Quote Originally Posted by Amberjack View Post
    Hey, Joe....Just wondering...Did the items found in the park
    have the odor of decomposition?
    No.... I do not know if being exposed to the elements for a month that they would. I have been around fresh decomposition while in the middle east, but nothing for that long... or only on an item that was being weathered... Someone said there could be a blood stain... but I am not certain about that....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast