1328 users online (271 members and 1057 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #123

Continue here!

Thank you

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by shadow of my mind View Post
    Do any friends know if Casey ever left Caylee alone at Oviedo?
    What or Who is Oviedo?

The house where Amy lived with JP and Ricardo, and where Casey stayed sometimes prior to approx June 15th/16th. They referred to it as 'the Oviedo house' in some myspace/facebook posts.

HI BeanE!

very nice first post! I agree that Caylee's death was more than likely an accident; however, I still believe that her body was in the Anthony's back yard at some point. Two different cadaver dog hits is just too much for me to ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by swa View Post
    I am FURIOUS that she is going to be attending church tomorrow. I wish EVERYONE in that church would attend other services to make a point to this family. Precious little Casey attending church services?

Why? Are they hoping God will assist in finding the kidnappers? Evil is amongst the congregation tomorrow.

This is another sign of the Anthony family "not getting it." No one wants to be around her -- so why would they be pushing the mother of the year on the church? Is she going to sit in a pew with the blue rain coat on her head?

What a complete sham.
    Casey in church = P.U. in a pew. lol

Come on, how else will Casey fill her long days.... now that she doesn't have an annoying kid slowing her down.... she's got to find new ways to keep busy.

The stuff on the wedding forum seems to be typical. most everyone wants to attack her and every now and then there is one person that seems to still believe her.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

I was a bit angry about her plan to attend church as well but my husband pointed out that Casey probably needs God's help more than anyone right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginny View Post
    I was a bit angry about her plan to attend church as well but my husband pointed out that Casey probably needs God's help more than anyone right now.
    God does work in mysterious ways . . . maybe he will give her the strength to finally admit what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginny View Post
    HI BeanE!

very nice first post! I agree that Caylee's death was more than likely an accident; however, I still believe that her body was in the Anthony's back yard at some point. Two different cadaver dog hits is just too much for me to ignore.
    I agree, good thinking. I think that Caylee may have been put in the sandbox and covered up with sand. Is one of those things deep enough for that. My kid is to old to have had those type of plastic toys. Maybe that is what the shovel was for. Didn't the dogs hit around that sandbox area in the film with Greta and Cindy.

Quote Originally Posted by swa View Post
    God does work in mysterious ways . . . maybe he will give her the strength to finally admit what happened.
    I am hoping and praying that miracle will happen.

I've been away most of the day, anyone hear anything? are we supposed to have anything on the news channels tonight or is it the "all biden all the time show" all night now?

Quote Originally Posted by shadow of my mind View Post
    I agree, good thinking. I think that Caylee may have been put in the sandbox and covered up with sand. Is one of those things deep enough for that. My kid is to old to have had those type of plastic toys. Maybe that is what the shovel was for. Didn't the dogs hit around that sandbox area in the film with Greta and Cindy.
    I thought of the sandbox with the lid too, as maybe either having something to do with Caylee's demise or a place to put her. It just seems too 'convenient'. With Casey backing the car up to the garage entrance it seems possible whatever happened to Caylee did happen at the house, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    In my opinion most of the bitter posters don't go to church or have a really close relationship with the Lord.

And in my opinion, some do.

But, then again, who do I think I am that I can see in others souls...pretty presumptuous of me.

Quote Originally Posted by 78gidget78 View Post
    I've been away most of the day, anyone hear anything? are we supposed to have anything on the news channels tonight or is it the "all biden all the time show" all night now?
    I'm not really expecting much on the cable news tonight about Caylee unless it'd be from Geraldo.

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast