846 users online (183 members and 663 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 512
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Websleuths, FL, USA
    Posts
    105

    Casey Anthony and Tony L.

    What do we know about Casey's boyfriend Tony? I find it odd that a friend of his came forward for an interview, instead of Tony. His myspace was deleted way back when, and I don't think he is being investigated, I think he shows up on the affidavit, and was questioned briefly?

    I would like to know more about him, and his connection with Casey. Does it seem like this guy is in hiding?

    Does anyone else think Casey might have been dating both Tony and Jesse at the same time?

    Since Tony was the one Casey was trying to get a hold of so desperately in jail, and Caylee spent considerable amount of time in Tony's apartment with Casey, it makes me wonder, why are we not hearing from Tony himself. I could be wrong but I have seen no media focus on him either.

    Also, Tony was called in-between phone calls from Casey to her parents on June 16th, 2008. A call which hasn't told if whether or not they actually spoke on that day. To me it seemed more like Casey couldn't get a hold of Tony, so her brain went right to the next boy she thought of, which happened to be Jesse?

    At this point in the case I am thinking that maybe the things that aren't being discussed have "everything" to do with this case, the things/people we may be hearing about constantly may have "nothing" to do with it. Things that have been hidden or concealed, including myspaces, comments, the people involved/players could be more involved than we think?

    Could it be that the media, and LE conferences, and any other leaked info, is put in place to distract us in the case, so that we won't focus on what they already know happened, or can't be revealed since those following up on the case won't jeopardize the investigation that has been handled so strangely?

    I tried to find a thread that was specific to information about Tony, but could not find one. I searched the web and could find almost nothing about him, aside from a few pics and his deleted myspace.

    What does anyone here know about Tony Lazzaro, even if it has already discussed somewhere else on the board, I'm interested in putting all the facts about Tony together in this one thread. Links, Pics, Friends, Statements, Whereabouts etc.
    Last edited by JBean; 09-22-2008 at 01:00 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,769
    Tony will be a key witness when this goes to trial. But I agree, I'd like to see more on Tony, why the secrecy and was he involved with Caylee's disappearance?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Mysterious Kansas Rectangle
    Posts
    748
    Quote Originally Posted by KR2tonenow View Post
    Tony will be a key witness when this goes to trial. But I agree, I'd like to see more on Tony, why the secrecy and was he involved with Caylee's disappearance?

    It has been theorized that if he has been interviewed by the FBI (I would be surprised if he wasn't) they would have advised him not to talk. And he has wisely done just that. He appears to be a private person. Who in their right mind would want to be associated with this mess, much less go on national tv to remind everyone?

    (Insert LP and Cindy joke here)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    15

    on that note...

    I also want to know more about Amy H. ... (potentially the big "a-ha"?)...notably the "last" person casey talked to on July 17th, per the phone records that have been released. (Sorry, can't find the link right now, but will dig thru and edit later.) I think there's more there than anyone's saying.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Websleuths, FL, USA
    Posts
    105
    Are there anymore specifics about him,... middle initial,.. how old he is, etc. this couldhelp me in my search...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Websleuths, FL, USA
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by LeighJ88 View Post
    I also want to know more about Amy H. ... (potentially the big "a-ha"?)...notably the "last" person casey talked to on July 17th, per the phone records that have been released. (Sorry, can't find the link right now, but will dig thru and edit later.) I think there's more there than anyone's saying.
    Yes I agree.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    A cornfield in central IL
    Posts
    839
    IMO, LE would verify all information gave to them by Casey's friends. I don't find it odd her friends are avoiding the media.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorakai View Post
    Are there anymore specifics about him,... middle initial,.. how old he is, etc. this couldhelp me in my search...
    I THINK we have to be careful about posting personal info on the cast members....but you might double check with a mod.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Quote Originally Posted by RhondaIL View Post
    IMO, LE would verify all information gave to them by Casey's friends. I don't find it odd her friends are avoiding the media.
    I am impressed that the friends are avoiding the media. It is the right thing to do.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Websleuths, FL, USA
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by wedavis View Post
    It has been theorized that if he has been interviewed by the FBI (I would be surprised if he wasn't) they would have advised him not to talk.

    (Insert LP and Cindy joke here)
    This would make sense,... but it just makes me think he is more involved then it has been led to believe...


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    pittsburgh area
    Posts
    130
    i am of the frame of mind that the friends are not talking because they have very little to say. We are talking about young 20somethings. They are self absorbed, whether it be jobs, school, boy/girlfriends, their cars, plans for the upcoming weekend, their clothes, etc.

    and not that there is anything wrong with that...very typical behavior. They just really are not paying that much attention to each other.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    575
    The only thing odd I have read about Tony, aka Anthony Lazzaro, is that he called LE right away and then gave them a statement that said he seen Caylee last on June 2. What I worry about is his live in roommate, Clint, has gave a statement saying Caylee was last seen in Tony and his apt on June 13. So, there is a contradiction of dates. That is all I have.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,375
    IMO - I think Tony is so sorry he ever met Casey and is, as stated, staying as far out of the limelight as possible. I know I would!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Websleuths, FL, USA
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by pixarfreak View Post
    i am of the frame of mind that the friends are not talking because they have very little to say. We are talking about young 20somethings. They are self absorbed, whether it be jobs, school, boy/girlfriends, their cars, plans for the upcoming weekend, their clothes, etc.

    and not that there is anything wrong with that...very typical behavior. They just really are not paying that much attention to each other.
    I tend to believe 20 somethings say too much at times,.. Clint held a long interview with Greta and had no problem saying anything,.. Amy hung her laundry out online about Casey stealing from her,... nowadays with this myspace and facebook stuff kids talk a lot more in the open now than ever...

    My opinion is most 20 somethings today have no fear, and will not hold back to speak their minds,.. kids today are more strong minded than ever, and more involved in things we never were as involved in. I believe they pay more attention to their friends than they do their own family.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Websleuths, FL, USA
    Posts
    105
    thanks tttterri

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 2011.04.12 Casey Anthony trial: Focus group 'acquits' Anthony on CBS show
    By Reality Orlando in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 09:23 AM
  2. Casey's IM's with Iassen & Tony R (in entirety)
    By butwhatif? in forum Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 11:27 PM
  3. Replies: 143
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 12:22 PM
  4. Case Against Casey by Tony Pipitone
    By Theonly1 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 08:36 AM