Casey Anthony and Tony L.

Lorakai

Former Member
Reaction score
What do we know about Casey's boyfriend Tony? I find it odd that a friend of his came forward for an interview, instead of Tony. His myspace was deleted way back when, and I don't think he is being investigated, I think he shows up on the affidavit, and was questioned briefly?

I would like to know more about him, and his connection with Casey. Does it seem like this guy is in hiding?

Does anyone else think Casey might have been dating both Tony and Jesse at the same time?

Since Tony was the one Casey was trying to get a hold of so desperately in jail, and Caylee spent considerable amount of time in Tony's apartment with Casey, it makes me wonder, why are we not hearing from Tony himself. I could be wrong but I have seen no media focus on him either.

Also, Tony was called in-between phone calls from Casey to her parents on June 16th, 2008. A call which hasn't told if whether or not they actually spoke on that day. To me it seemed more like Casey couldn't get a hold of Tony, so her brain went right to the next boy she thought of, which happened to be Jesse?

At this point in the case I am thinking that maybe the things that aren't being discussed have "everything" to do with this case, the things/people we may be hearing about constantly may have "nothing" to do with it. Things that have been hidden or concealed, including myspaces, comments, the people involved/players could be more involved than we think?

Could it be that the media, and LE conferences, and any other leaked info, is put in place to distract us in the case, so that we won't focus on what they already know happened, or can't be revealed since those following up on the case won't jeopardize the investigation that has been handled so strangely?

I tried to find a thread that was specific to information about Tony, but could not find one. I searched the web and could find almost nothing about him, aside from a few pics and his deleted myspace.

What does anyone here know about Tony Lazzaro, even if it has already discussed somewhere else on the board, I'm interested in putting all the facts about Tony together in this one thread. Links, Pics, Friends, Statements, Whereabouts etc.

Tony will be a key witness when this goes to trial. But I agree, I'd like to see more on Tony, why the secrecy and was he involved with Caylee's disappearance?

Tony will be a key witness when this goes to trial. But I agree, I'd like to see more on Tony, why the secrecy and was he involved with Caylee's disappearance?

It has been theorized that if he has been interviewed by the FBI (I would be surprised if he wasn't) they would have advised him not to talk. And he has wisely done just that. He appears to be a private person. Who in their right mind would want to be associated with this mess, much less go on national tv to remind everyone?

(Insert LP and Cindy joke here)

I also want to know more about Amy H. ... (potentially the big "a-ha"?)...notably the "last" person casey talked to on July 17th, per the phone records that have been released. (Sorry, can't find the link right now, but will dig thru and edit later.) I think there's more there than anyone's saying.

Are there anymore specifics about him,... middle initial,.. how old he is, etc. this couldhelp me in my search...

I also want to know more about Amy H. ... (potentially the big "a-ha"?)...notably the "last" person casey talked to on July 17th, per the phone records that have been released. (Sorry, can't find the link right now, but will dig thru and edit later.) I think there's more there than anyone's saying.

Yes I agree.

IMO, LE would verify all information gave to them by Casey's friends. I don't find it odd her friends are avoiding the media.

Are there anymore specifics about him,... middle initial,.. how old he is, etc. this couldhelp me in my search...
I THINK we have to be careful about posting personal info on the cast members....but you might double check with a mod.

IMO, LE would verify all information gave to them by Casey's friends. I don't find it odd her friends are avoiding the media.
I am impressed that the friends are avoiding the media. It is the right thing to do.

It has been theorized that if he has been interviewed by the FBI (I would be surprised if he wasn't) they would have advised him not to talk.

(Insert LP and Cindy joke here)

This would make sense,... but it just makes me think he is more involved then it has been led to believe...

i am of the frame of mind that the friends are not talking because they have very little to say. We are talking about young 20somethings. They are self absorbed, whether it be jobs, school, boy/girlfriends, their cars, plans for the upcoming weekend, their clothes, etc.

and not that there is anything wrong with that...very typical behavior. They just really are not paying that much attention to each other.

The only thing odd I have read about Tony, aka Anthony Lazzaro, is that he called LE right away and then gave them a statement that said he seen Caylee last on June 2. What I worry about is his live in roommate, Clint, has gave a statement saying Caylee was last seen in Tony and his apt on June 13. So, there is a contradiction of dates. That is all I have.

IMO - I think Tony is so sorry he ever met Casey and is, as stated, staying as far out of the limelight as possible. I know I would!

i am of the frame of mind that the friends are not talking because they have very little to say. We are talking about young 20somethings. They are self absorbed, whether it be jobs, school, boy/girlfriends, their cars, plans for the upcoming weekend, their clothes, etc.

and not that there is anything wrong with that...very typical behavior. They just really are not paying that much attention to each other.

I tend to believe 20 somethings say too much at times,.. Clint held a long interview with Greta and had no problem saying anything,.. Amy hung her laundry out online about Casey stealing from her,... nowadays with this myspace and facebook stuff kids talk a lot more in the open now than ever...

My opinion is most 20 somethings today have no fear, and will not hold back to speak their minds,.. kids today are more strong minded than ever, and more involved in things we never were as involved in. I believe they pay more attention to their friends than they do their own family.

The only thing odd I have read about Tony, aka Anthony Lazzaro, is that he called LE right away and then gave them a statement that said he seen Caylee last on June 2. What I worry about is his live in roommate, Clint, has gave a statement saying Caylee was last seen in Tony and his apt on June 13. So, there is a contradiction of dates. That is all I have.

Just because Clint saw him doesn't mean Tony did.

did anyone out there capture anything from Tony's myspace or has any comments been documented from his space or facebook?

I just found this online although I don't know how old it is:

On Sunday, FOX News reporter Craig Rivera caught up with Tony Lazzaro while he was on his way to lunch. Lazzaro was Casey Anthony's most recent boyfriend and allegedly spent time with Caylee, Casey's 2-year-old daughter, shortly before she disappeared. Lazzaro says he is cooperating with investigators.

The following is a transcript of the conversation that took place between Lazzaro and Rivera.

CRAIG RIVERA: Craig Rivera, FOX News. Let me talk to you about your relationship with Casey Anthony. Tell me...

TONY LAZZARO: Sir, I have no comment right now, can I go get something to eat please?

CRAIG RIVERA: Yeah, but just tell me. Look, what was it like with her that past month?

TONY LAZZARO: I have no comment, please.

CRAIG RIVERA: Why can't you just tell me?

TONY LAZZARO: Because...

CRAIG RIVERA: Just tell me what it was like.

TONY LAZZARO: I don't know!

CRAIG RIVERA: Did you ever see her child?

VIDEO: FOX News tracks down mom's ex boyfriend

FRIEND: Can you guys just like leave him alone?

CRAIG RIVERA: Did you ever see her child? Tony, did you ever see Caylee?

TONY LAZARRO: Everything's in the statement sir. I made statements with the police. Everything I have...

CRAIG RIVERA: Tony, just tell me.

TONY LAZZARO: Can I please eat please?

CRAIG RIVERA: All you have to do is give me one minute.

TONY LAZZARO: Sir, everything that I know...

CRAIG RIVERA: Did you ever see the child? She stayed with you for a month.

TONY LAZZARO: Yeah, sir...everything that I know... are you the manager? This is...I mean I'm trying to eat. Please, can I just go and eat my food?

CRAIG RIVERA: Why can't you just answer my one question about this missing person? Why can't you provide any help?

TONY LAZZARO: I've helped everything, I'm still talking to the police, I'm still cooperating, fully cooperating with the police.

CRAIG RIVERA: Are the police still talking to you?

TONY LAZZARO: Yes sir.

CRAIG RIVERA: Did you pick up Casey Anthony from the financial center when she abandoned her car?

TONY LAZZARO: I have to go to the bathroom. (Tony walks away)

I tend to believe 20 somethings say too much at times,.. Clint held a long interview with Greta and had no problem saying anything,.. Amy hung her laundry out online about Casey stealing from her,... nowadays with this myspace and facebook stuff kids talk a lot more in the open now than ever...

My opinion is most 20 somethings today have no fear, and will not hold back to speak their minds,.. kids today are more strong minded than ever, and more involved in things we never were as involved in. I believe they pay more attention to their friends than they do their own family.

I agree with you on all of this
however, the myspace/facebook...mostly shallow, incomplete sentences
Amy's story...before the really hit the fan
they speak their minds when it benefits them
paying attention to their friends? shallow and when it benefits them.

These kids have TONS of friends. quantity vs quality. No deep, lasting friendships

I just found this online although I don't know how old it is:

On Sunday, FOX News reporter Craig Rivera caught up with Tony Lazzaro while he was on his way to lunch. Lazzaro was Casey Anthony's most recent boyfriend and allegedly spent time with Caylee, Casey's 2-year-old daughter, shortly before she disappeared. Lazzaro says he is cooperating with investigators.

The following is a transcript of the conversation that took place between Lazzaro and Rivera.
The poor guy was just trying to eat his lunch like a normal person and was being harrassed. Most everyone on WS has seen this I'll bet. He didn't say anything useful anyway. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back