Geraldo At Large - 08.23.08

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAWN TREADER

Reaction score
Anybody watching the interview with Jose Baez?

Up next: A captain from the sheriff's dept. is going to be on.

:woohoo:

Geraldo: "Casey frequented Sawgrass"

Where did this come from? Is this verifiable?

I never heard that recording of Baez talking about the ties to the Fusian entities. Where is that from?

He said several of DBC entertainment employees (might have even been owners) showed addresses at Sawgrass.

I never heard that recording of Baez talking about the ties to the Fusian entities. Where is that from?

I think it was one of Geraldos interviews - maybe on the boat. I don't believe it was ever broadcast before. Just me speculating tho

Thanks Dawn! Havnt seen any updates all day- watching the NG reruns!!! how pathetic-tuning in now...

I think all their info. is coming from here!!! They have to be checking this site out daily....unreal!!!

Unbelievable........... I don't know what to think. Who from DBC lives there? Where they in the pictures shown with Casey? What are the gang signs that they believe these people are flashing?

Ok, WTF!!!!! This DA talking heads totally flipped their positions.........

Oh great, the crotch shot. Hopefully, they cut that out..........

How did Geraldo have "exclusive access" to the "command center" when Greta was in there 2 days ago?

LP is giving the people that have Calylee 5 days to return her before he goes and finds her :rolleyes:

got it-
oh Great! Padillas gonna go find Caylee in 5 days!!!!- Mom gave Casey 31 days and now LP gives her 5... sheesh

Unbelievable. That's all I can say. Now how much of this is credible?

BTW, anyone who missed this, I am sure the invaluable awesome Patty G will have the video for you soon. She rocks! (Blink, I didn't use your smilie ;-) )

Padilla (BH) just said that he is not on Baez' side, "he's a defense attorney, and I can't even talk to his client."

Padilla was getting nasty, lol.

He said they will pay for a service that will give them the cell phone pings for the 5 days after Caylee went missing. It will show where Casey went, who she met with. They will track her down.

LP is giving them 5 days to produce Caylee, then he will go after them...the kidnappers that is. Padillo doesn't care about Casey.

Padilla is saying Casey knows who she VOLUNTARILY passed Caylee off to and that these people aren't holding Caylee against Casey's will. He's giving Casey 5 days to tell who these people are or he (Padilla) is going to do his own investigation to find Caylee.

I think that's what I heard - Geraldo kept interrupting him.

I hope to g-d that they are right and she's still alive. And they are saying she gave her away voluntarily. My thing about that is why she didn't just give up the jig if that was the case. Why drag a lie out thiiiiiiiiiisssssssssss far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member