Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #124

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicoliving

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue here with your general discussion of this case leaving the rude and off topic posts at the door.

How is he gonna do that anyway? LP doesn't have the right to their cell phone records? Did he just imply on National Tv that he has unauthorized access to someone's private phone records? (LP said he was particularly interested in these dates: the 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th, so I am assuming he meant last June).
He was talking about "pinging" phone calls that happened in the past...didn't make much sense. But he did focus in on the crux of the investigation -- what happened June 15 through the 20th -- blue dress night. And who were the people Casey came in contact with during that period? Casey kinda went into hiding after the 20th -- why are there no party pictures from the next friday or the friday after that, or on a thursday? She was holed-up at Tony's for at least part of the time. Am I wrong that Ricardo is the only one who has not spoken? No affidavit. No speaking to the press.

Thank you CL! :)

So, I'm just so perplexed now. I really don't know what to think. The interview with the spokesman just kind of threw me and then the talking heads totally reversing their positions. Then LP throwing out the names. He had to know that if he threw those names out, he could be sued on defamation of character.

He said that he was paying for the service to find all of the 'pings' from her phone from the 15th to the 20th and then going to follow up on all of the locations that the phone 'pinged' from. He said 5 days. Then the 5 names of the people.

The thread w/ the information from desdamona was compelling to me before but with the other evidence, I just kind of blew it off. Now I'm wondering if there was DNA in Casey's trunk but just not Caylee's............ I'm wondering if any of Casey's 'friends' are missing. Totally missing in action.

I still do not believe that JG is involved and that is why they did not mention him.

Padillo has already sort of insinuated things about Tony by saying that Casey fell in love, was misplaced, and misled. I guess he's talking about Tony.

He was talking about "pinging" phone calls that happened in the past...didn't make much sense. But he did focus in on the crux of the investigation -- what happened June 15 through the 20th -- blue dress night. And who were the people Casey came in contact with during that period? Casey kinda went into hiding after the 20th -- why are there no party pictures from the next friday or the friday after that, or on a thursday? She was holed-up at Tony's for at least part of the time. Am I wrong that Ricardo is the only one who has not spoken? No affidavit. No speaking to the press.

Yikes.....'server too busy' again....

Didn't get to finish the last five pages......Did anyone ever question that LE (most likely) has gone ove most of the "players" phone bills/calls already???

Most especially Tone's......IIRC LE picked up his computer.

So all along I've been thinking about Cindy taking those dang pants out of the car and washing them. Now, she didn't report this to police right off the bat and that had me suspicious. I never put 2 and 2 together that the tow company took inventory on what was in the car..that is why she decided to tell LE later about the pants. I'm sure JB or someone told her that she better fess up. IDK it just hit me today.

He said that he was paying for the service to find all of the 'pings' from her phone from the 15th to the 20th and then going to follow up on all of the locations that the phone 'pinged' from. He said 5 days. Then the 5 names of the people.

The thread w/ the information from desdamona was compelling to me before but with the other evidence, I just kind of blew it off. Now I'm wondering if there was DNA in Casey's trunk but just not Caylee's............ I'm wondering if any of Casey's 'friends' are missing. Totally missing in action.

I still do not believe that JG is involved and that is why they did not mention him.

I totally missed the show..Hopefully Patty is on it. So he named people..he needs to be careful..oh boy I can see the alw suits piling up..not very smart.

Local weather reports that we may have another TS or Hurricane headed this way (right now the storm system is down around Puerto Rico). If it comes through next week, BH & BG will have to move out of that "Tin Can" they are living in (my sister has one and calls them "tin cans"), otherwise they may get blown away.

Something Tony said to Clint before he gave the interview has been nagging me all day. IIRC, Tony said, "so that's the way you want to play it" either directly to him (Clint) or through a local tv or radio producer/reporter who also knew Tony personally. The producer/reporter had talked to Tony and he had said that he was not happy that Clint had decided to talk publically. I've always thought his words to be odd, especially considering that Clint didn't speak much about Tony during that interview.

Does anyone else remember this?

I'm bringing this over from the closed thread. I posted it just before it closed.

Does anyone remember this or have any thoughts about why Tony said that?

I'm wondering if any of Casey's 'friends' are missing. Totally missing in action.

I still do not believe that JG is involved and that is why they did not mention him.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what service he's talking about. Sounds very illegal. I'd like to believe the "other dead body" theory...but you bring up a good point. Who? Who has gone missing? Unless it was a victim with no connections, homeless, prostitute.

I totally missed the show..Hopefully Patty is on it. So he named people..he needs to be careful..oh boy I can see the alw suits piling up..not very smart.

i dont understand ??? didnt mark furman mention the name of players that were called ..how is it different??

Padillo has already sort of insinuated things about Tony by saying that Casey fell in love, was misplaced, and misled. I guess he's talking about Tony.

He didn't say TonE's name before. He just alluded to her falling head over heels in love but never said his name before.

snip< through a local tv or radio producer/reporter who also knew Tony personally.

I think the local knew Clint not Tony

He was talking about "pinging" phone calls that happened in the past...didn't make much sense. But he did focus in on the crux of the investigation -- what happened June 15 through the 20th.

That's my point. How does LP get the June phone records of Amy, Ricardo, etc?
I suppose that his people might have connections in the phone company, but why would he make statements on national television that suggest that he has unauthorized possession of someone's private phone records?

I'm bringing this over from the closed thread. I posted it just before it closed.

Does anyone remember this or have any thoughts about why Tony said that?
I missed that. I'd be very interested in reading about any conversations between Tony and a reporter.

Or are you thinking of that 'wall' thing on Clint's facebook page in which some guy whose name I can't remember starting calling him every name in the book for having gone on Greta?

Yep, I noticed that too....but Casey would have had to know *if* Tony was involved, yet she continued to 'party on' with him ??

I'm wondering if any of Casey's 'friends' are missing. Totally missing in action.

Ricardo has been MIA from day one.

For some reason I want to connect him to LE, but I can't remember ever seeing anything to confirm that he is either currently with the police, or was formerly with the police. Maybe he's undercover?

Not sure what service he's talking about. Sounds very illegal. I'd like to believe the "other dead body" theory...but you bring up a good point. Who? Who has gone missing? Unless it was a victim with no connections, homeless, prostitute.[/QUOTE]

Could be. I don't know. Like I said before, I don't put that much stock into the interview with LE but really, the talking heads and the immediate flip just threw me and then LP tossing out names. That just totally threw me. Something Tony P said on his thread the other day stuck with me all day today. LP's job isn't to find dead people. His job is to find live people. Just something that has stuck in the back of my mind. We have no evidence. And so I can't say that I truly believe one way or the other. BUT, thinking back to the Sawgrass connection and then LPs comments, I am starting to wonder........... Again, I do believe Casey was involved in some bad stuff like drugs. She didn't work but was out every day she was supposed to. I'm so confused.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member