GUILTY FL - Lakeicia Jones, 2, beaten to death, Palm Beach County, 18 Aug 2008

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
If it hadn't rained last Monday little Lakeicia Jones may still be alive today. This is how the article at the link starts out.

Again we have a baby left for a short time with some adult other than their parent. Again, we have a grown man who is playing video games apparently bothered by a toddler. Again we have a baby murdered.

Diane Jones left her little girl aged two with her fairly new hubby Nathaniel Sampson. Jones had an appointment with her OB/GYN because she's expecting a baby with Sampson. Because it was raining Jones decided to leave her little one with her step-dad. He claims all he did was sit little Lakeicia up against a wall and her eyes rolled back in her head.:rolleyes: He called the baby's mom on her cell. Someone called the ambulance and while police were inside processing information Sampson stepped outside for a smoke and disappeared.:rolleyes: He's been caught and charged with this sweet little girl's death.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localnews/content/local_news/epaper/2008/08/23/0823sampson.html?imw=Y

I read that article, and I look at the arrogant, yet pathetically stupid picture of him, and I just want to smack the living crap out of him. We, as a society need to figure out why these idiots think they are god, with the right to everything they want, and the right to destroy everything in their path. I am disgusted.....yet again.... pathetic piece of crap who is a poor excuse for a human being. Animals don't reat their children this way.

I am SICK of step-fathers, boyfriends & molested or dead children! It seems often Mom is working & supporting the abusive aZZes. What is wrong with people?:sick:

Of course mom has to be pregnant again doesn't she? She is only 20. She should be arrested too.

Of course mom has to be pregnant again doesn't she? She is only 20. She should be arrested too.

FWIW - The mother was 27. The step-father was 20. Anyway, Nathaniel Sampson is still being held without bail at the Palm Beach County Jail. I was unable to find any info. on next court appearance. He has been charged with Willful Homicide and Aggravated Child Abuse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back