Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tennis date. Someone mentioned Scott Heider as a possibility for tennis date.

Hmmm. Maybe Brad and Scott Heider are in cahoots in this whole thing (murder, alibis, etc.)

Maybe Brad asked Scott to SAY that he had a tennis date with Brad, to cover for Brad. After all, Scott cares enough for Brad to still be friends even after Brad once had an affair with Scott's then wife, Heather H. Metour.

Scott even let Brad bring the girls and spend the night at Scott's after the murder. Scott was quick to make Brad look like a good daddy, telling how Brad "donned a tiara" and "played ponies" at Scott's house that night, after the murder. Trying a little too hard to say good things about Brad as a dad?

Scott and Brad are tight from being in the Ironman triathlons together and running events together, too. Scott might be squeaky clean and as innocent as a rose, or he might help his buddy. Who knows?

This appears to be a post by Nancy's dad a few hours after her body was found. I don't know if it's been posted or if it is authentic, but wanted to post this in case it hasn't been seen.

I have been a runner for nearly 40 years. I am proud that my daughter has choosen to persue a sport that provides the kind of friends that only running can, in my opinion. Thank you all for providing the suport that only a running community can!
Thanks for all you've done, from our family.
Garry - Nancy's dad

Posted by garry rentz on July 14, 2008 at 10:47 PM EDT #

I don't believe that there were any construction workers back in the dumping area since those lots were not for sale yet. None of them were being cleared etc. There might have been some in another section. A trip out after daylight by anyone would be taking a big chance on being seen. People would be out mowing by that time because it is cooler at that time. People could even be running that live in that neighborhood. My vote is for the 4 am - 5 am time. Who knows, he might have driven around for a long time looking for that spot or just thinking and didn't know when the paperman came and didn't want to be seen by him turning into the driveway. He/perp very well could have had the kids with him. JMHO

My vote is for the 4 am - 5 am time. Who knows, he might have driven around for a long time looking for that spot or just thinking and didn't know when the paperman came and didn't want to be seen by him turning into the driveway. He/perp very well could have had the kids with him. JMHO

I agree with the 4 am ish time although I don't believe he had the kids with him.........that's why he didn't go very far from home in my opinion.

Hmmm. Maybe Brad and Scott Heider are in cahoots in this whole thing (murder, alibis, etc.)

Maybe Brad asked Scott to SAY that he had a tennis date with Brad, to cover for Brad. After all, Scott cares enough for Brad to still be friends even after Brad once had an affair with Scott's then wife, Heather H. Metour.

Scott even let Brad bring the girls and spend the night at Scott's after the murder. Scott was quick to make Brad look like a good daddy, telling how Brad "donned a tiara" and "played ponies" at Scott's house that night, after the murder. Trying a little too hard to say good things about Brad as a dad?

Scott and Brad are tight from being in the Ironman triathlons together and running events together, too. Scott might be squeaky clean and as innocent as a rose, or he might help his buddy. Who knows?

My thoughts were running along these lines as well.

I don't believe that there were any construction workers back in the dumping area since those lots were not for sale yet. None of them were being cleared etc. There might have been some in another section. A trip out after daylight by anyone would be taking a big chance on being seen. People would be out mowing by that time because it is cooler at that time. People could even be running that live in that neighborhood. My vote is for the 4 am - 5 am time. Who knows, he might have driven around for a long time looking for that spot or just thinking and didn't know when the paperman came and didn't want to be seen by him turning into the driveway. He/perp very well could have had the kids with him. JMHO

But there are homes under construction at the end of Fielding and the stretch before you turn to get to the cul-de-sac.

I went the day after the tape was removed and there was plenty of action going on while I was there. A dump truck kept making runs filled with dirt, turning on (name of street NC was found) in order to back into the area that is going to be the recreation center emptying the dirt. He and I played musical chairs a few times.

I know it isn't a Saturday I went, but I passed at least 6 vehicles along the steet where all the workers could be seen. In other words the shell was just going up :)

If there are workers there on Saturday's he didn't dump her during the daylight, too much activity going on...IMO

Is he a good enough friend to lie for a murderer, knowing that one day BC will probably be found out, and he will be complicit in the murder himself?

I don't think so. So I'm guessing BC did not ask him to lie for him. I think SH just believes, or believed, that BC could not possibly be guilty. Or at least, he didn't want to turn away from BC right away without all the facts.

I agree that it had to be done before daylight. All it takes is for 1 person to say they saw the car and oh well. It could have even been a car passing on Holly Springs road as he was waiting to pull out of the subdivision. In the 2 o'clock range he would have risked running into kids parking.

I've also had these exact thoughts. If he had help, I believe it had to be Scott.

well you know what they say...

"A friend will help you move; a REAL FRIEND will help you move a body!"

I've talked to three people in the last week, one of which seems to think he had an accomplice in some way. Either in alibis or what, I don't know. It was a lady who knew Nancy, an older woman whose name I didn't ask. But she did know Nancy.

I've talked to three people in the last week, one of which seems to think he had an accomplice in some way. Either in alibis or what, I don't know. It was a lady who knew Nancy, an older woman whose name I didn't ask. But she did know Nancy.

An older woman told you this, or an older woman might have been an accomplice?

Wowser :eek:......I was gonna go to bed but this caught my attention :confused:

Did she actually have any information, or was it just her opinion.

I don't know. You know, everyone thinks they know the real story. She seemed convinced along with the other two, but then they could've all been high on Geritol.

If you don't know what Geritol is, you're not old yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie