Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #128

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe that if you want to. My experience was that the tow yard that took my son's car didn't take an inventory and there were many things missing - sad when others steal from a person who was just killed. Made me sick.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Doesn't matter really either way.

It smelled like a dead body according too'

George
Cindy
Lead Detective
Two Cadaver Dogs.

LP is really going after Amy. The phone call at 7:20pm on June 16th must really have peaked his interest.

His "judas" is Tony Lazarro. Tony has not appeared on camera once and has remained totally silent to all with the exception of LE. He is cooperating.

Tony was privy to all of Casey's actions during the crucial period of time.

Tony placed his my space mood to "Nauseated" two days after the case broke. I know she wanted his number but This is what he thinks of Casey....

Tony is a star. I admire his unwillingness to talk to all of the wrong people.

Tony will be the END of Casey Anthony in this case.

He is the one to watch.

Every single other "friend/red herring" is nothing but a distraction.

Bravo Tony.
You better sit down Shannon..... I agree with you for the most part.:)

I am also impressed with Tony and the way he kept his yapper shut. I also think he holds some answers or at least some darn good clues.
I wish everyone had kept everything to themselves. But we know that is wishful thinking.

Believe that if you want to. My experience was that the tow yard that took my son's car didn't take an inventory and there were many things missing - sad when others steal from a person who was just killed. Made me sick.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom
That really is sad. I allso my sympathy to you for your loss. :blowkiss:

Marmar, you are correct.

You can manually set your "top friends" that appear on your profile. However, under "all friends" your friends are shown in the order they joined myspace. Oldest joiners are at the top, and newest profiles at the bottom. So if this profile shows up midspace under Leonard's list, that would be he has been friends with this person before. It could be one of his assistants or something.

I'm not quite through this thread yet, but just wanted to point out that the top friends DO remain in order when viewing all friends.

Ehen you view "all friends" the friends set as the top friends (top 4, top 8, top 12, 16- whatever) will appear in order, then it starts to show them chronologically in the order they joined myspace.

Or it could be because she is fair skinned Irish and lives in Florida. I'm sorry but although I firmly believe she is a murderess....I don' t buy the drug theory.

She is simply a sociopath.

Yes, I'm also fair skinned Irish/Scott. The Florida sun isn't kind to that kind of skin type.

I don't believe this MySpace page belongs to Casey. I think it was made by some girl named Kayla. Here is her Photobucket account, mostly all Nascar stuff: http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii55/Sunflowers77/

Good find, January. It's half racing and half cutesy little girl stuff. Very interesting.

Check this one out from page 12: It says 'I"M LOST IN KASEY'S BLUE EYES". I think you might be onto something. How did you trace this page?

http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii55/Sunflowers77/?action=view&current=feca4ae7.gif

And Shia Tzu's, AND University of Georgia (Athens) Football.

His "judas" is Tony Lazarro. Tony has not appeared on camera once and has remained totally silent to all with the exception of LE. He is cooperating.

Tony was privy to all of Casey's actions during the crucial period of time.

Tony placed his my space mood to "Nauseated" two days after the case broke. I know she wanted his number but This is what he thinks of Casey....

Tony is a star. I admire his unwillingness to talk to all of the wrong people.

Tony will be the END of Casey Anthony in this case.

He is the one to watch.

Every single other "friend/red herring" is nothing but a distraction.

Bravo Tony.
I agree....I think the reason he's not talking to the media is that LE probably told him that he may be called before a Grand Jury & that anything he says to the media will only be scrutinized by the defense if there ever is a trial......jmo

Thank you......I know I heard it too but I was just trying to find out if Tony himself ever stated that he picked up Casey. This article isn't very specific it just says "friends" ..........thank you

It is the only place the reference appears.

This board is sooo tame compared to what is being posted on messageboard locally to Orlando - and most of it is overwhelmingly negative towards the grandparents moreso than CA. The person who is really getting the thrashing on those boards is the grandmother: post after post after post after post. It's unlike anything I have ever seen.

What board is that, Topix? I'd like to check it out!

IF Caylee is alive and well...can you imagine just for one second how scared she is? My daughter just went away for the weekend with her Nana and Poppy for the first time...she is 3 1/2 years old. She calls me before bed and tells me how much she misses me..it's only been 2 days.

IF Casey did "give" her to someone did she think for one second of that little girls feelings? Children belong with their MOMMY. You conceived them, you gave birth to them..you are committed to them for LIFE.

IF Casey did something to that girl they better COMMITT her to life.

Really? Why ddid GA clean out that car - or better yet why did he even drive that car off that impound lot with THAT smell and CA's purse left on the front seat? CA had not even been located at that time? How did he NOT KNOW that something might have happened to BOTH of them - at that time? People are carjacked everyday and end up dead and no one knows until the car is abandoned and towed. It happens - look at that poor mother and daughter from that Boca Raton mall at Xmas time. How did he not know that SOMETHING had HAPPENED?

I agree. Why would Cindy and George not think there was something wrong when they reclaimed the car? I would have freaked out if it were my grown daughter and her child. I think they had washed their hands of their daughter and she had nowhere to live with Caylee.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

So from what I've read after a cool day at the beach is Casey never made it to church. Oh my, big surprise!!! Headline news even. Has she logged on to her myspace today? OMG, that should be news worthy too!!! Casey is probably sitting back in her PJ's with a glass of Merlot laughing at all of us. She needs no friends, no back up plan, no nothing to walk away from this. We are all feeding this girls ego. Look, she has no friends taking her back. You are all her new friends whether you be in her corner or not. So, lets all talk about Caylee now. Shall we? Seriously, where do you really think Caylee is right now????? We all know where her mom is. Let's focus on Caylee, huh?

No offense, but CASEY holds the key to your bolded questions above.

Where's Caylee right now? Probably buried in the earth, sunk in a lake, or lying in some woods somewhere. But until her Mom talks, we don't have much to go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell