1205 users online (237 members and 968 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Caylee in Canada?

I have a feeling that Caylee is in Canada! I'm not sure why, but I just have a strong feeling. During the Elizabeth Smart case, a women who claimed to be a natural psychic posted a message on the board that said that "Elizabeth is alive and she's been in the woods close to her parents house". Well, needless to say, people thought that this woman was completely off her rocker. Everyone kept saying that they knew that Elizabeth was dead. Too much time had passed and the thought that she was not only alive, but close to her parent's house seemed ludicrous. I was in shock the day that I found out that Elizabeth was alive and everything the psychic said had been correct. Caylee may not be in Canada, but I do feel that she is alive. I hope I'm right.

Well I hope you are right also.

I also hope your correct!

here here!!

Quote Originally Posted by loveless View Post
    I have a feeling that Caylee is in Canada! I'm not sure why, but I just have a strong feeling. During the Elizabeth Smart case, a women who claimed to be a natural psychic posted a message on the board that said that "Elizabeth is alive and she's been in the woods close to her parents house". Well, needless to say, people thought that this woman was completely off her rocker. Everyone kept saying that they knew that Elizabeth was dead. Too much time had passed and the thought that she was not only alive, but close to her parent's house seemed ludicrous. I was in shock the day that I found out that Elizabeth was alive and everything the psychic said had been correct. Caylee may not be in Canada, but I do feel that she is alive. I hope I'm right.
    Kind of you to post your thoughts, loveless. I also hope she is alive.

I'm not so sure about Canada, but I can see how she might get there via the supposed New York connection whatever that is.

I too feel that Caylee is still alive though, Elizabeth Smart and Shawn Hornbeck being two very good reasons to hold on to this hope.
    "Life's splendor forever lies in wait about each one of us in all its fullness, but veiled from view, deep down, invisible, far off. It is there, though, not hostile, not reluctant, not deaf. If you summon it by the right word, by its right name, it will come."
    - Kafka
    "Know the right moment."

What I type here is mostly my opinion.
    I really don't care if my opinions offend.

Loveless, you make a good point. I was one of the many that feared the worst in the Smart case. Yet against the odds, Elizabeth came back to her family alive. I was shocked and overjoyed the day she was found. When the truth was revealed it was was so diabolical and crazy, I never would have thought it.

As bad as things are looking now, even with the decomp in the car... the cops maintain there is no evidence that Caylee is not alive. For me, that means there is still a small glimmer of hope and I'll hold onto that for Caylee.
    Her name is CAYLEE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Caylee Marie she will always be.

Very interesting. I too hope you are right!

I will believe she is alive until I see proof that she's not!

Welcome Loveless! I hope you're right, because that would mean that Caylee is alive!

Just an FYI, there's a special place here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...39#post2551639 where everyone discusses their theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan's Mom View Post
    I'm not so sure about Canada, but I can see how she might get there via the supposed New York connection whatever that is.

I too feel that Caylee is still alive though, Elizabeth Smart and Shawn Hornbeck being two very good reasons to hold on to this hope.
    Well, in the Smart & Hornbeck cases there was no decomp smell, dogs did not "hit" on anything, and they both were old enough to "take care" of themselves. Casey's daughter was not even 3 when she went "missing".

Praying for Caylee . . .
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

Im in Canada and I also find myself looking in the crowds of people to see her. I want her to be alive so much!!!! Untill I get news otherwise ill keep looking and hoping and praying

Quote Originally Posted by krimekat View Post
    Well, in the Smart & Hornbeck cases there was no decomp smell, dogs did not "hit" on anything, and they both were old enough to "take care" of themselves. Casey's daughter was not even 3 when she went "missing".

Praying for Caylee . . .
    That may be true... however... in the Elizabeth Smart case the dogs followed
    her sent into the mountains but failed to find her when she was being held in
    a dug out cave in those same mountains!
    She heard them... but they didn't find her....
    kinda makes you go

You can't just take kids all over the place! I'm Canadian but living in the US.

In order for me to fly to Canada with one of my sons, I needed a signed official letter of permission from my husband to travel alone with the child. Same goes for car travel, in addition, you need to have a passport now to cross the US/Canadian/ border if even by car.

Quote Originally Posted by catherineb View Post
    You can't just take kids all over the place! I'm Canadian but living in the US.

In order for me to fly to Canada with one of my sons, I needed a signed official letter of permission from my husband to travel alone with the child. Same goes for car travel, in addition, you need to have a passport now to cross the US/Canadian/ border if even by car.
    Exactly! My daughter has a different surname than I on her passport and I got questioned every which way regarding this. Almost to the point of telling the agent it was none of his business ... anyhow I digress ...

All children regardless of age (including newborns and infants) must have their own passport.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast