1272 users online (237 members and 1035 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #129

Continue your general discussion here. Start threads on subjects you want to explore further.

Whoa...that was an abrupt ending.

I think we were talking about pizza again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvillian View Post
    Whoa...that was an abrupt ending.

I think we were talking about pizza again.
    Yes, it was. I was in the middle of a reply and everything went caput and then I kept getting Server Busy message.

Quote Originally Posted by absolut
    I think I can honestly say there is no scenario where Casey is not culpable and not guilty of something. Even if she handed Caylee off and she is alive etc. Casey is still guilty. IMO.
    Yes, but not all guilt is equal. One kind of guilt might be worth five to seven years in prison, while another kind of guilt might be worth life in prison.

I just hate to be so blunt about this and so darn crass but there is after all a $225000.00 reward for Caylee. I mean that is a lot of money. If some "friend" was just hiding Caylee for Casey to spite the GP's they would have come forward by now, one to prevent any prosecution or legal entanglements and two, the REWARD. These people, the Anthonys have no close friends or family that are speaking out on their behalf. None. It would take a very close friend or family member to hide a child under these circumstances with money like that hanging out there. I just don't believe a friend has Caylee.

CheckDaFacts is offline DON'T INSULT LAW ENFORCEMENT WITHOUT DUE PROCESS
    I'm dumbfounded!

Quote Originally Posted by Truthwillsetufree View Post
    Yes, it was. I was in the middle of a reply and everything went caput and then I kept getting Server Busy message.
    me too, for a sec. there I thought I was a gonner! Now I totally forgot my train of thought.

Quote Originally Posted by pizmex View Post
    Yes, but not all guilt is equal. One kind of guilt might be worth five to seven years in prison, while another kind of guilt might be worth life in prison.
    all the "camp" keeps saying is innocent.

CheckDaFacts is offline DON'T INSULT LAW ENFORCEMENT WITHOUT DUE PROCESS
    I just hate to be so blunt about this and so darn crass but there is after all a $225000.00 reward for Caylee. I mean that is a lot of money. If some "friend" was just hiding Caylee for Casey to spite the GP's they would have come forward by now, one to prevent any prosecution or legal entanglements and two, the REWARD. These people, the Anthonys have no close friends or family that are speaking out on their behalf. None. It would take a very close friend or family member to hide a child under these circumstances with money like that hanging out there. I just don't believe a friend has Caylee.
    I agree no rhyme or reason, besides the culprits keep changing without a name or face. Were so pass this

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) -- Dozens attended the latest a series of vigils held for missing Orlando 3-year-old Caylee Anthony at the Anthony's east Orlando residence....

Mother of the missing girl, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, was not present.
    I'd bet that Casey won't be making any public appearances for a while, and when exposed to the media, will try and cover up as much as possible. Not because of her safety. But mainly because Casey doesn't like the way she's looking these days, having aged terribly during her month of incarceration.

Quote Originally Posted by pizmex View Post
    I'd bet that Casey won't be making any public appearances for a while, and when exposed to the media, will try and cover up as much as possible. Not because of her safety. But mainly because Casey doesn't like the way she's looking these days, having aged terribly during her month of incarceration.
    Last missing persons case to include a towel covering the face was the runaway bride.

I'm sorry to seem so suspicious, but I dont know if Tony Padilla is the real one on WS now. How can he defend the smell in the car with the same theory as the Anthonys did?
    I just feel a little paranoid that he could be someone else pulling the wool over our eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by absolut View Post
    Last missing persons case to include a towel covering the face was the runaway bride.
    TeeHee, oh yeah!! LOL!! That case sucked too, but at least there wasnt a little girl in the mix- that nutty bride had such a nice fiance too.

Quote Originally Posted by Theonly1
    And what about the LexisNexis umbrella? Is that the freebie they sent him when he contracted for legal research at his firm? I mean, geez, what a cheap looking umbrella and flimsy! Or maybe he bought it with his research points as a law student
    And the point of this is ..................?

I don't believe this for one bit either.

Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast