Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #129

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicoliving

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue your general discussion here. Start threads on subjects you want to explore further.

Whoa...that was an abrupt ending.

I think we were talking about pizza again.

absolut said:
I think I can honestly say there is no scenario where Casey is not culpable and not guilty of something. Even if she handed Caylee off and she is alive etc. Casey is still guilty. IMO.

Yes, but not all guilt is equal. One kind of guilt might be worth five to seven years in prison, while another kind of guilt might be worth life in prison.

I just hate to be so blunt about this and so darn crass but there is after all a $225000.00 reward for Caylee. I mean that is a lot of money. If some "friend" was just hiding Caylee for Casey to spite the GP's they would have come forward by now, one to prevent any prosecution or legal entanglements and two, the REWARD. These people, the Anthonys have no close friends or family that are speaking out on their behalf. None. It would take a very close friend or family member to hide a child under these circumstances with money like that hanging out there. I just don't believe a friend has Caylee.

Yes, but not all guilt is equal. One kind of guilt might be worth five to seven years in prison, while another kind of guilt might be worth life in prison.

all the "camp" keeps saying is innocent.

I just hate to be so blunt about this and so darn crass but there is after all a $225000.00 reward for Caylee. I mean that is a lot of money. If some "friend" was just hiding Caylee for Casey to spite the GP's they would have come forward by now, one to prevent any prosecution or legal entanglements and two, the REWARD. These people, the Anthonys have no close friends or family that are speaking out on their behalf. None. It would take a very close friend or family member to hide a child under these circumstances with money like that hanging out there. I just don't believe a friend has Caylee.
I agree no rhyme or reason, besides the culprits keep changing without a name or face. Were so pass this

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) -- Dozens attended the latest a series of vigils held for missing Orlando 3-year-old Caylee Anthony at the Anthony's east Orlando residence....

Mother of the missing girl, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, was not present.

I'd bet that Casey won't be making any public appearances for a while, and when exposed to the media, will try and cover up as much as possible. Not because of her safety. But mainly because Casey doesn't like the way she's looking these days, having aged terribly during her month of incarceration.

I'd bet that Casey won't be making any public appearances for a while, and when exposed to the media, will try and cover up as much as possible. Not because of her safety. But mainly because Casey doesn't like the way she's looking these days, having aged terribly during her month of incarceration.

Last missing persons case to include a towel covering the face was the runaway bride.

I'm sorry to seem so suspicious, but I dont know if Tony Padilla is the real one on WS now. How can he defend the smell in the car with the same theory as the Anthonys did?
I just feel a little paranoid that he could be someone else pulling the wool over our eyes.

Last missing persons case to include a towel covering the face was the runaway bride.

TeeHee, oh yeah!! LOL!! That case sucked too, but at least there wasnt a little girl in the mix- that nutty bride had such a nice fiance too.

Theonly1 said:
And what about the LexisNexis umbrella? Is that the freebie they sent him when he contracted for legal research at his firm? I mean, geez, what a cheap looking umbrella and flimsy! Or maybe he bought it with his research points as a law student

And the point of this is ..................?

I don't believe this for one bit either.

Casey where is Caylee? She will not tell

A note to our viewers:

August 22, 2008

Erroneous news reports have claimed that Mr. Padilla is currently working with NGC, and that our network is in some way involved in Mr. Padilla’s efforts involving Caylee Anthony. These reports were wrong, and have since been corrected.
We want to assure you that NGC is not producing any new programs with Mr. Padilla and he is not currently working with National Geographic Channel or the National Geographic Society in any way.

http://ngcblog.nationalgeographic.com/ngcblog/

I'm sorry to seem so suspicious, but I dont know if Tony Padilla is the real one on WS now. How can he defend the smell in the car with the same theory as the Anthonys did?
I just feel a little paranoid that he could be someone else pulling the wool over our eyes.

I never believed the pizza in the car story by Cindy. I knew it was a lie the minute she said it. I am the Mom of a College age boy. I have cleaned said boys house. Pizza behind kitchen table petrified, stew (boy had to tell me what it had been) still in pot for weeks and to top it off scrambled eggs in plastic bowl. All of this left in kitchen for days/weeks not in fridge. Yes, it stunk but not the smell of decomposition just nasty.

She just thinks we are stupid and will believe what ever she says.

And Why would he defend this or be involved with his own opinions in any way! Is that good for business? I'd think a bailbond business should be neutral to stay on everyone's good side. I don't read on that thread at all because I'm not interested, so will leave it to others who are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie