1258 users online (267 members and 991 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #130

Continue here!

Thanks Chico!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dunlurken View Post
    WRONG! If she lives in her parents house she is not entitled to welfare. I know this first hand.
    Well since she is so truthful, I am sure she could put down any address she wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by gigi2009 View Post
    That seemed to have been a busy day for Casey--she also texted a friend that she recently got "reacquainted" with and in that text Casey wrote that she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days.
    She did? I don't remember that...
    We will never forget the missing.

http://www.jamespublishing.com/contents/fctpcont.htm

Link to FL grand jury procedures
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

In my state you can get Welfare Benefits even if you live with your parents.
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

bringing this over-first post on here and it was last post on the old thread!

In my opinion,one possibility is Casey could have sold Caylee to get back at Cindy and free herself of the 'burden' of motherhood. That's why she isn't concerned as to Caylee's safety and would explain why whoever had her doesn't come forward. We all know what Caylee looks like now but noone was looking for her at airports, seaports or stations for the first month so wouldn't remember seeing her.

If George knows the kidnappers are being watched then LE should arrest him until he tells where!

If BH knows which friends have Caylee, same principle!

I find it so hard to believe that she could go out dancing if her child was dead but I'm sure there are other cases where murderers have done so.

I also think that Cindy and George are shouldering some blame themselves for not responding to Casey's phonecalls that day. I think that they are so used to bailing her out that the one time they put their foot down and stuck to it they blame themselves for the consequences.

Is there a link about the items in the dumpster????? Is this another "false alarm?"

Quote Originally Posted by lillygator View Post
    Well since she is so truthful, I am sure she could put down any address she wanted.
    They check that stuff out. You can't put a P.O. Box. LOL.

My niece lives with her parents and has a small child. She is not entitled to welfare or food stamps, but does get medicade to keep her baby covered with health insurance.

Based on your address.

why are we discussing this?

Quote Originally Posted by Angelonline View Post
    In my state you can get Welfare Benefits even if you live with your parents.

As well as in FL. Unless, your parents claim you on their taxes. If no one claims you, then you can apply and possibly receive whatever the state offers. If your parents claim you, I think you can only receive Medicaid and WIC. Now, the parents can get welfare or food stamps if they claim you (if they qualify.)

The BAMBOO story told by Cindy in that interview is comical -- and is the best evidence to go to her credibility. She goes into the different species of bamboo. She wants us to believe that Casey borrowed the shovel -- from a neighbor -- to cut bamboo -- so that Caylee wouldn't be injured by them -- while Caylee was missing.

Originally Posted by dunlurken
    WRONG! If she lives in her parents house she is not entitled to welfare. I know this first hand.

She would be entitled in Ohio.

Hello all! I have been lurking for a while. This is the best site to catch up on the Caylee news!!

Cindy and Casey's "calm" - calm comes with acceptance (who knows what they have accepted).

Quote Originally Posted by alphaville View Post
    As well as in FL. Unless, your parents claim you on their taxes. If no one claims you, then you can apply and possibly receive whatever the state offers. If your parents claim you, I think you can only receive Medicaid and WIC. Now, the parents can get welfare or food stamps if they claim you (if they qualify.)
    You got it. If they qualify. You can't live in an expensive home with a bunch of SUVs and get welfare.

The Globe also learned that ...
    2. Casey was KICKED OUT of her parents home right before Caylee went missing.
    I could believe this.

I worked for Soc. Services in a southern state and yes she was eligible for a host of benefits even living in her parents home. You would probably be surprised at the families whose teen daughters are recieving assistance. In small towns and counties alot of them go to other counties to use their food stamps because they don't want people they know to see them using them. And to think she could have applied for section 8 and probably moved into the Sawgrass Apts or some where else without having to steal from everyone she knew.

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast