Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #130

Status
Not open for further replies.
WRONG! If she lives in her parents house she is not entitled to welfare. I know this first hand.

Well since she is so truthful, I am sure she could put down any address she wanted.

That seemed to have been a busy day for Casey--she also texted a friend that she recently got "reacquainted" with and in that text Casey wrote that she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days.

She did? I don't remember that...

In my state you can get Welfare Benefits even if you live with your parents.

bringing this over-first post on here and it was last post on the old thread!

In my opinion,one possibility is Casey could have sold Caylee to get back at Cindy and free herself of the 'burden' of motherhood. That's why she isn't concerned as to Caylee's safety and would explain why whoever had her doesn't come forward. We all know what Caylee looks like now but noone was looking for her at airports, seaports or stations for the first month so wouldn't remember seeing her.

If George knows the kidnappers are being watched then LE should arrest him until he tells where!

If BH knows which friends have Caylee, same principle!

I find it so hard to believe that she could go out dancing if her child was dead but I'm sure there are other cases where murderers have done so.

I also think that Cindy and George are shouldering some blame themselves for not responding to Casey's phonecalls that day. I think that they are so used to bailing her out that the one time they put their foot down and stuck to it they blame themselves for the consequences.

Is there a link about the items in the dumpster????? Is this another "false alarm?"

Well since she is so truthful, I am sure she could put down any address she wanted.
They check that stuff out. You can't put a P.O. Box. LOL.

My niece lives with her parents and has a small child. She is not entitled to welfare or food stamps, but does get medicade to keep her baby covered with health insurance.

Based on your address.

why are we discussing this?

In my state you can get Welfare Benefits even if you live with your parents.

As well as in FL. Unless, your parents claim you on their taxes. If no one claims you, then you can apply and possibly receive whatever the state offers. If your parents claim you, I think you can only receive Medicaid and WIC. Now, the parents can get welfare or food stamps if they claim you (if they qualify.)

The BAMBOO story told by Cindy in that interview is comical -- and is the best evidence to go to her credibility. She goes into the different species of bamboo. She wants us to believe that Casey borrowed the shovel -- from a neighbor -- to cut bamboo -- so that Caylee wouldn't be injured by them -- while Caylee was missing.

Originally Posted by dunlurken
WRONG! If she lives in her parents house she is not entitled to welfare. I know this first hand.

She would be entitled in Ohio.

Hello all! I have been lurking for a while. This is the best site to catch up on the Caylee news!!

Cindy and Casey's "calm" - calm comes with acceptance (who knows what they have accepted).

As well as in FL. Unless, your parents claim you on their taxes. If no one claims you, then you can apply and possibly receive whatever the state offers. If your parents claim you, I think you can only receive Medicaid and WIC. Now, the parents can get welfare or food stamps if they claim you (if they qualify.)
You got it. If they qualify. You can't live in an expensive home with a bunch of SUVs and get welfare.

The Globe also learned that ...
2. Casey was KICKED OUT of her parents home right before Caylee went missing.

I could believe this.

I worked for Soc. Services in a southern state and yes she was eligible for a host of benefits even living in her parents home. You would probably be surprised at the families whose teen daughters are recieving assistance. In small towns and counties alot of them go to other counties to use their food stamps because they don't want people they know to see them using them. And to think she could have applied for section 8 and probably moved into the Sawgrass Apts or some where else without having to steal from everyone she knew.

Casey certainly DOES qualify for state assistance and federal entitlements for her child in the form of TANF, WIC, Medicaid, food stamps, Section 8, among other benefits.

Cindy and George's assets and income would NOT be included in the formulary to determine eligibility, because Casey is an adult. If Casey were 16, her parents' income and assets WOULD prohibit her from receiving benefits. But, since Casey was an adult when she had Caylee, she would have qualified for all the above mentioned entitlements from the day of Caylee's birth, if she was not working.

One of the possible reasons George and Cindy never put the car in Casey's name is that it would be considered an asset that could diminish her eligibility.

The BAMBOO story told by Cindy in that interview is comical -- and is the best evidence to go to her credibility. She goes into the different species of bamboo. She wants us to believe that Casey borrowed the shovel -- from a neighbor -- to cut bamboo -- so that Caylee wouldn't be injured by them -- while Caylee was missing.

Yeah, not to mention the fact Casey wasn't even living there anymore. :rolleyes:

They check that stuff out. You can't put a P.O. Box. LOL.

My niece lives with her parents and has a small child. She is not entitled to welfare or food stamps, but does get medicade to keep her baby covered with health insurance.

Based on your address.

why are we discussing this?

why not? jeez...relax. I wasn't trying to be mean. Are you in FL?

Hi everyone.. I have been lurking today and trying to catch up. I know this was discussed, but LP throwing out Casey's friends names this weekend was pretty bold if you ask me.. I wonder what he knows (if anything) to be throwin out these names.. Just another twisted story in this huge confusing case IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23