Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Documents To Be Released Today

Official Documents To Be Released Today

The State Attorney's Office is expected to release legal documents this afternoon regarding Casey Anthony's case.

More than 400 pages of documents, including arrest reports, will be released as part of a public records request made by the Orlando Sentinel.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,7716236.story

I really hope they provide a "Cliff Notes" version! I don't think I can sift through 400+ pages of drivel...I want the REAL details!

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    I can't wait to see them!
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by LoriKeet View Post
    The State Attorney's Office is expected to release legal documents this afternoon regarding Casey Anthony's case.

More than 400 pages of documents, including arrest reports, will be released as part of a public records request made by the Orlando Sentinel.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,7716236.story

I really hope they provide a "Cliff Notes" version! I don't think I can sift through 400+ pages of drivel...I want the REAL details!
    Thank you for this information. Now we can really see what's going on.

LoriKeet wrote:

LOL on the Notes. LOL
    Thank you so much for this info. It's about time they let the public know what's what.
    The public who have so much time/love/caring invested in this missing precious child should know what's what!
    ~~~~
    From the article:
    The State Attorney's Office just released more than 400 pages of court documents -- including arrest reports, transcripts of interviews with witnesses, poems on MySpace and pictures of Caylee as part of the Casey Anthony case.
    ~~~~
    I'll spend the rest of today and all night if I have to just to read those transcripts of interviews with witnesses!

The rest..... I hope they put out a Reader's Digest Condensed version.
    Last edited by Amity; 08-25-2008 at 03:32 PM. Reason: fingers went to bed an hour ago
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GenaBena, my only sibling,
    In the time line of life, it wasn't supposed to happen this way.
    We were supposed to grow old together.
    Sleep Peacefully, Li'l Sis
    October 16, 2011

~~~~~~~~~~

Amity

Consciousness:
    That annoying time between naps.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Thank you for this information. Now we can really see what's going on.
    Or not.

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by DAWN TREADER View Post
    Or not.
    Dawn I came back to edit my post to write that very thing!

I'll try to provide some details from the local newscasts as they happen if ya'll want, as it seems to take them quite a while to get them up on their websites.

Quote Originally Posted by LoriKeet View Post
    Those are old documents that were released long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy1 View Post
    Those are old documents that were released long ago.

SORRY 'bout that! In my haste to post them, I admit I didn't review the link carefully enough!

From the Orlando Sentinel 20 minutes ago, Baez tried to stop these from being released and failed. Bummer!

>>The State Attorney's Office just released more than 400 pages of court documents -- including arrest reports, transcripts of interviews with witnesses, poems on MySpace and pictures of Caylee as part of the Casey Anthony case.

The release was in response to a public record's request made by the Orlando Sentinel.

Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, tried to get the state to delay the release by filing a motion for a temporary injunction. Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland denied Baez's request this afternoon.<<
    >>Snip<<
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...tory?track=rss

Good! Maybe because they contain some critical information!

How will we know when these are available to us/the general public? Anyone know where they will be posted?

Should we get a link set up for downloads? Not that I would know how, understand!

I'll make a pot of coffee.........

Are we sure these are going to be released today?

After all, I'm sure some of the info will be redacted then it needs to be scanned/uploaded ... 400 pages is alot ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rose Mom View Post

LOL.. ok, I thought that was funny

Carry on.. I'm just reading and not posting much...

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

These must be released by now but unfortunately that article doesn't tell you where you can read them! Are we going to get to see them or only the newspaper???

Quote Originally Posted by Rose Mom View Post
    Maybe a big urn of coffee? I need lots today.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCaliMom View Post
    Are we sure these are going to be released today?

After all, I'm sure some of the info will be redacted then it needs to be scanned/uploaded ... 400 pages is alot ...
    Good point. I'm hoping they were redacted before they were released. Or we may not see them for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    These must be released by now but unfortunately that article doesn't tell you where you can read them! Are we going to get to see them or only the newspaper???
    I would think the newspaper will be reading it and gleaning any new info to put out as a headline.

If they are just the culumation of previous court docs, I doubt much "new" info will be in there. A lot of legal jargon like pleadings, and whatnot related to the lowering of bond, appeal of that decision, etc - that issue alone could be 50 pages of stuff....

Just my two cents.

Oooh I am excited! Something new to read!

Not that I haven't enjoyed reading all these posts!
    "What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive." - Sir Walter Scott

I'm so glad this is happening today. There are so many wild theory's out there that other people are involved. Now we can read what ZG, Tony, Amy, Christina, and the parents had to say early on in the investigation.

http://www.wesh.com/video/14515757/index.html

This is a live broadcast of the news down there. I just heard a blurb that Cindy called Casey a sociopath..........
    ~SM~
    Just My Opinion and Speculation

Live from WKMG 4 PM newscast, dominated by storm aftermath coverage:

Wow, reporter has a TON of paper in his hands. Shots of Casey going to visit her corrections officer. Good shots! She looks mad!

Casey wanted to put Caylee up for adoption (before she was born) according to a high school friend. Grandparents refused.

Some "sightings" of Caylee were disproven with videotape, no details tho - one was in Apopka.

Some info we already knew... That's it for now, there will be more in next newscast 5 PM

I wonder why Mr. Baez would not want the docs to be released?

Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast