Official Documents To Be Released Today

LoriKeet

Actions speak louder than words
Reaction score
The State Attorney's Office is expected to release legal documents this afternoon regarding Casey Anthony's case.

More than 400 pages of documents, including arrest reports, will be released as part of a public records request made by the Orlando Sentinel.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-082508,0,7716236.story

I really hope they provide a "Cliff Notes" version! I don't think I can sift through 400+ pages of drivel...I want the REAL details!:)

The State Attorney's Office is expected to release legal documents this afternoon regarding Casey Anthony's case.

More than 400 pages of documents, including arrest reports, will be released as part of a public records request made by the Orlando Sentinel.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-082508,0,7716236.story

I really hope they provide a "Cliff Notes" version! I don't think I can sift through 400+ pages of drivel...I want the REAL details!:)
Thank you for this information. Now we can really see what's going on.

LoriKeet wrote:

LOL on the Notes. LOL
Thank you so much for this info. It's about time they let the public know what's what.
The public who have so much time/love/caring invested in this missing precious child should know what's what!
~~~~
From the article:
The State Attorney's Office just released more than 400 pages of court documents -- including arrest reports, transcripts of interviews with witnesses, poems on MySpace and pictures of Caylee as part of the Casey Anthony case.
~~~~
I'll spend the rest of today and all night if I have to just to read those transcripts of interviews with witnesses!

The rest..... I hope they put out a Reader's Digest Condensed version.

I'll try to provide some details from the local newscasts as they happen if ya'll want, as it seems to take them quite a while to get them up on their websites.

Those are old documents that were released long ago.

SORRY 'bout that! In my haste to post them, I admit I didn't review the link carefully enough! :eek:

From the Orlando Sentinel 20 minutes ago, Baez tried to stop these from being released and failed. Bummer!

>>The State Attorney's Office just released more than 400 pages of court documents -- including arrest reports, transcripts of interviews with witnesses, poems on MySpace and pictures of Caylee as part of the Casey Anthony case.

The release was in response to a public record's request made by the Orlando Sentinel.

Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, tried to get the state to delay the release by filing a motion for a temporary injunction. Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland denied Baez's request this afternoon.<<
>>Snip<<
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-082508,0,7716236.story?track=rss

Good! Maybe because they contain some critical information!

How will we know when these are available to us/the general public? Anyone know where they will be posted?

Should we get a link set up for downloads? Not that I would know how, understand!

Are we sure these are going to be released today?

After all, I'm sure some of the info will be redacted then it needs to be scanned/uploaded ... 400 pages is alot ...

These must be released by now but unfortunately that article doesn't tell you where you can read them! Are we going to get to see them or only the newspaper???

Are we sure these are going to be released today?

After all, I'm sure some of the info will be redacted then it needs to be scanned/uploaded ... 400 pages is alot ...

Good point. I'm hoping they were redacted before they were released. Or we may not see them for awhile.

These must be released by now but unfortunately that article doesn't tell you where you can read them! Are we going to get to see them or only the newspaper???

I would think the newspaper will be reading it and gleaning any new info to put out as a headline.

If they are just the culumation of previous court docs, I doubt much "new" info will be in there. A lot of legal jargon like pleadings, and whatnot related to the lowering of bond, appeal of that decision, etc - that issue alone could be 50 pages of stuff....

Just my two cents.

Oooh I am excited! Something new to read! :woohoo:

Not that I haven't enjoyed reading all these posts!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back