Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post
    Can they really get results that fast?

She had it today, between 12:30 and 3:30 and on the 5 PM newscast an OCSD rep said they were negative, or they would have reported it to the judge.
    Dipstick tests are almost immediate. If you have reason to doubt the test, it can be sent to a lab for a more indepth test that will give you levels an ratios. Those take a few days. Of course, I'm only speaking of my experience with the labs we deal with. Typically, we like to use the more indepth testing because it will tell you if the specimine is diluted. That can either be from bringing in something else or trying to flush your system. Dipstick tests are just straight negative or positive.

I want to know what the pics of the dumpster is about.

Is the local news reporting anything yet?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenTeam View Post
    Is the local news reporting anything yet?
    Switching between all 4, nothing yet. Storm aftermath coverage is at the top of the news - it's REALLY REALLY bad flooding in some areas - subdivions evacuated, etc.

WESH 5 PM live:

Nothing new, pretty much the same as 4 PM, say they'll be talking to a friend at 6 PM tho.

CNN.........just said one male said Casey always talked about what life would be like without Caylee..........she missed her parties.

WKMG 5 PM live:

Casey may have been looking to leave the state

GRANDPARENTS SEARCHED BACKYARD BEFORE DETECTIVES DID!!!!! That's big, I think.

Tony says she wasn't a big party girl???!!!
    She needed money for a back-up plan?
    Marine BF talked to her daily beforehand, she was looking to move to California?

More at 6 PM

WESH 5 PM live:

Nothing new, pretty much the same as 4 PM, say they'll be talking to a friend at 6 PM tho.
    Thanks Muzikman - wonder if the friend is Bailey Dickens?

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

Oooh, Fox Orlando has some good stuff, Casey statements, missed part of it - I'll go rewind DVR in a couple minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    I don't remember Lee's girlfriends name. But it wasn't Christina.
    It's not Christina.

I'm not going to put her name here, but it is mentioned in one of the phone calls Lee had with her from jail. Casey saw on TV the girlfriend's car in the driveway of her parents home so she knew that Lee was there at the house when she called.

I think if I were her I would not want my name typed on a message board. JMO.
    ...the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers ~ Judge Stan Strickland
    It is true that you may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. ~Abraham Lincoln
    IMO, the minivan and the blanket are key to Haleigh Cummings' disappearance...

WKMG 5 PM live:

Marine BF talked to her daily beforehand, she was looking to move to California?

More at 6 PM
    Thanks! Someone said she needed money for a backup plan . . . for what plan?

Maybe she was going to leave the state but her arrest changed all that.

WKMG 5 PM live:

More at 6 PM
    That is HUGE if they searched the backyard before LE did!! HUGE.

Marine BF?!?! Woah!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

And then we have those "missing gas cans' ....

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by JulieR View Post
    CNN.........just said one male said Casey always talked about what life would be like without Caylee..........she missed her parties.
    Holy cow!

Not really that crazy for the mom of a young child to say after a hard day...... UNTIL you happen to misplace your baby & don't bother telling anyone & just go on to fulfill the second part of that wish. lol

Quote Originally Posted by LI_Mom View Post
    Holy cow!

Not really that crazy for the mom of a young child to say after a hard day...... UNTIL you happen to misplace your baby & don't bother telling anyone & just go on to fulfill the second part of that wish. lol
    Sadly, if she would have told someone.......she would not have had 31 days to fulfill the second part. I think these papers will wake everyone up to the fact Caylee is no long alive and all the lies (Casey's) in the world are not going to change that.

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast