Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Documents To Be Released Today

If it's true that she wanted to give her baby up for adoption as reported then Cindy should have let her... that was her baby and she should have been able to decide what she wanted to do IMO ....

Well this is interesting...

Detectives said they also noticed a strange, suspicious depression near the swimming pool, the documents stated.

http://www.local6.com/news/17291314/detail.html

Interesting things in breaking news articles:

In an interview with detectives, Anthony's boyfriend, Tony Lazarro, said she moved in with him because she said her parents were having some sort of huge dispute, and she didn't want Caylee to be in the house while that was happening.

Another friend told detectives that Casey's mother, Cindy, told him not to believe anything Anthony said, calling Anthony a sociopath.

After checking in with her program manager, Casey again sprinted from reporters and questions.

A friend of Anthony's, Ryan Pasley, told investigators he did hear Anthony talk about a nanny, but she never used the name Zenaida. He remembered the babysitter's name being Jenny, Krista or Kristen.

Pasley told investigators he thought Anthony made up the name of her alleged babysitter Zenaida Gonzales, but, based on his long time friendship with Anthony, he said he does not think she is the type of person who would willingly kill her daughter.
    http://www.wesh.com/news/17291165/detail.html

But Casey kept insisting she doesn't know what happened to her except that she was last with Zenaida the nanny, who no one knows. She also told investigators she's absolutely petrified.

"I know my mom will never forgive me. I'm never gonna forgive myself because there's that chance that I might not see Caylee again and I don't want to think about that," Casey told investigators.

Casey denied selling the child, but a high school friend of hers told investigators that when Casey found out she was pregnant she wanted to give the child up for adoption, but her mother Cindy would not let her. Another childhood friend told investigators Casey would not open up or do anything for anybody unless there's something in it for her.
    http://www.wftv.com/news/17291662/detail.html

Has anyone found the documents on any other site? I can't actually open them from the wftv site either...though I have opened other pdf files earlier today (just can't seem to from their site)

Quote Originally Posted by TravelingBug View Post
    Well this is interesting...

Detectives said they also noticed a strange, suspicious depression near the swimming pool, the documents stated.

http://www.local6.com/news/17291314/detail.html
    I wonder if that's what Cindy tried to explain away with the "plant-moving" story.

Laneymae is offline The truth will set you free - oops not in this case ...
    Casey's statement from the documents.

Casey said "I have lied and stolen from friends and family to do whatever I could by any means to find my daughter".

Thats how she explained the lying and thefts.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepgirlva View Post
    If it's true that she wanted to give her baby up for adoption as reported then Cindy should have let her... that was her baby and she should have been able to decide what she wanted to do IMO ....
    I agree. Hearing that makes me dislike Cindy even more, if it's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by JulieR View Post
    Can someone help me.........I can't seem to get them open. Am I doing something wrong. The window come up but nothing is there.
    they are huge files, it took awhile to get them open, probably a ton of people hitting them at the same time too

Casey told LE that when she talked to Caylee on the 15th Caylee "seemed fine" & she was talking about books that she was reading & her shoes.

Didn't Cindy say that Casey told her that she only heard her in the Backround?

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    they are huge files, it took awhile to get them open, probably a ton of people hitting them at the same time too
    45 MB, 62 MB, 4 MB, and they're probab5ly getting TONS of hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post

A long-time friend said "Casey would never open up or do anything for anybody unless there was something in it for her."
    I guess if they offer to take the death penalty off the table, there's the "something in it for her."

It seems that LE has a mountain of very unflattering evidence against her.

IMO, LE is hoping against hope that Casey will lead them to Caylee's body BEFORE they hit her with the new warrant.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCaliMom View Post
    Soooo ... which was it ... Jenny? Kristen? or Krista? I can see how confusing/forgetting similar names but throwing the Jenny in there raises the BS flag a bit ... I'm just skeptical about the whole "babysitter" theory period.

Thanks for posting that Muzikman
    There was a young woman interviewed on Nancy Grace weeks ago, who said she and other friends babysat with Caylee. That woman and her husband moved to Michigan a short time before Caylee went missing. Does anyone remember her name?

I have the documents saved to my hard drive ... does anyone have any site recommendations as to where I can upload them to for sharing?

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    I appreciate you all posting anything you learn from the documents. I can't get them downloaded yet, but we are working on it.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    There was a young woman interviewed on Nancy Grace weeks ago, who said she and other friends babysat with Caylee. That woman and her husband moved to Michigan a short time before Caylee went missing. Does anyone remember her name?
    Believe it was Tara.

Going through the first download, 153 pages!!! some of them are doubled though for some reason... 2 copies of arrest affidavit, for example.

Don't know, but there is also a CD full of photos as part of discovery, I want to see them NOW! none were shown yet.

Apparently they may support both the Neglect charge as well as Lying to Investigators.
    Early on, one of the detectives said that a hairdresser called the tip line saying she had seen Caylee one time and at that time, she had bruises and a mark under one eye. The detective said that another person send him a cellphone picture of Caylee with a black mark under one eye (supports what the hairdresser said).

I hope that picture is incluede.

Quote Originally Posted by QuickAttack View Post
    I agree. Hearing that makes me dislike Cindy even more, if it's possible.
    A better solution for everyone would have been for Cindy & George to ask Casey to give up all parental rights so THEY could formally adopt Caylee & then tell the brat to get a job AND an apt. & live the free life she wanted.

Sadly, hoping that Casey would grow up & become a responsible adult was a TERRIBLE, TRAGIC miscalculation on her parents' part.... she was irresponsible & self-centered & totally unprepared to deal with real life and had no desire to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose Mom View Post
    I'll make a pot of coffee.........
    I got a bottle of Riesling chilling and speghetti in the oven. Can you make another pot in a few hours?

Watching, I live in Orlando.

WOWWWWWWW I Just downloaded the docs!!!! Thanks for the tip Wine sleuth!
    Man, I'm DYING HERE!!! I can't view .pdf's on this computer----UGHHHHHHH!!!!

If possible anyone, please post new info.

Quote Originally Posted by TravelingBug View Post
    Has anyone found the documents on any other site? I can't actually open them from the wftv site either...though I have opened other pdf files earlier today (just can't seem to from their site)
    I posted direct links to the pdf files on the appropriate thread . . . Official Documents, Images, Audio and Video - No discussion please
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

Quote Originally Posted by EastSideOfSaddness View Post
    Man, I'm DYING HERE!!! I can't view .pdf's on this computer----UGHHHHHHH!!!!

If possible anyone, please post new info.
    you can retrieve a FREE copy of the Adobe Reader from the Net so you CAN read the 400+ pages . . .
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

Geez - that depression (indentation) in the grass near the pool worries me. Seems like something one might see if a body had beed placed there for resusitation. Any approximate measurements and descripton of the depression (e.g. shape)?

Many thanks to all those providing links and recaps.

Good work!!

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by krimekat View Post
    I posted direct links to the pdf files on the appropriate thread . . . Official Documents, Images, Audio and Video - No discussion please
    Thanks, I meant from a source other than that kftv site...the demand seems to be incredibly high so I've not been able to open them from there.

But that's great that the direct link is there...hopefully they'll be easier to open later on and it'll be great to have them linked there. I was just hoping for something in the meantime! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SoCaliMom View Post
    I have the documents saved to my hard drive ... does anyone have any site recommendations as to where I can upload them to for sharing?
    Do you have an online album?.... most allow you to upload all kinds of files, not just photos.

Casey says that her running out of gas infront of a check cashing place was just a coincidence. She states that she ran out of gas on the road in front of it & 2 men helped her push the car into the amscot parking lot. She also says that she left a note on the winshield that she would be back to pick it up.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast