1340 users online (249 members and 1091 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #131

Continue your general discussion here, threading out the subjects you want to explore further. Check the rudeness and retract claws at the door please. Thank you for your cooperation!

TY!

Quote Originally Posted by Theonly1 View Post
    I wish those non-Orlandoans could see this area! It is riddled with rentention ponds, lakes, etc. (Most of our lakes were actually sinkholes at one time here). Right off/near Lake Conway Road you have Little Lake Conway and Big Lake Conway. Sawgrass has retention ponds. Heck, there are lakes and ponds all up and down from the airport to Winter Park! At least the airport ponds and lakes are *remote* and ideal for disposing of a body while the other areas are not remote (and many retention ponds have fences around them). I guess what I'm saying is if you're looking for a pond, lake or a random dumpster the pickin's are not slim! I am guessing if a perp was to dump a body he or she would pick a dumpster, lake or pond as remote and far away from them as possible.
    isn't that the truth...most of FL is like that and to top it off, all the rain and flooding that has been going on.

Wow, this is going so fast today

whew... thought I had gotten in trouble! LOL
    RIP Baby Caylee...You will be remembered.

Quote Originally Posted by lillygator View Post
    TY!

isn't that the truth...most of FL is like that and to top it off, all the rain and flooding that has been going on.
    yes and LILLY: Casey was looking at SINKHOLES on one of her webaccounts; "stumble upon" Why would casey be looking at sinkholes? Always always has bothered me. She doesn't strike me as a geography buff.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    I fear that if there is additional forensics Fay did nothing to help. Darn it.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Sum posterz today feelz liek dis!

so we can back off on bashing each other for no reason?

Has anyone else noticed that at times Cindy's enunciation seems a little slurred?

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Quote Originally Posted by housemouse View Post

That's so cute.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

I just can't wait for those documents to go out before Baez can stop them!!! HURRY!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I just can't wait for those documents to go out before Baez can stop them!!! HURRY!
    SS, I think they are already in the hands of some of the media.. we just can't see where they've put them out for US yet.
    RIP Baby Caylee...You will be remembered.

Quote Originally Posted by shannon718 View Post
    yes and LILLY: Casey was looking at SINKHOLES on one of her webaccounts; "stumble upon" Why would casey be looking at sinkholes? Always always has bothered me. She doesn't strike me as a geography buff.
    oh wow!! and several new ones have opened up recently. Someone shake the story from that girl! Her parents are providing her a safe harbor. They should be disgusted with her and really putting the pressure on her, not concentrating on making her comfortable. That is just, ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by housemouse View Post

LOL Hey...I remember those dog days of summers past. hehehe Or was that "hair of the dog"? I get so confused sometimes.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by lillygator View Post
    TY!

Except you and I--we only got enough rain to water our grass with Fay--we were lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by shannon718 View Post
    I think the Anthony's buying that Caylee is "with the nanny" who by the way does not even exist and they have never ever met is way more bizarre and neglectful than Amy or any of casey's freinds. These were her grandparents for godsake.
    It seems to me that up until the time she went missing, she was usually with Casey when she was around friends. Clint says she was around, she was swimming in the complex pool, out walking with Amy, seeing Christina etc. So I would have thought when she was no longer around like that, alarm bells would have gone off for some, at least for Tony.

And re her parents, don't even get me started on them....lol. I don't think for a minute that they thought Casey had a nanny. I think they probably knew Caylee was unemployed and they are just telling lies trying to make the family look better. But of course, that is my opinion only!!

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast