Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #131

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicoliving

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue your general discussion here, threading out the subjects you want to explore further. Check the rudeness and retract claws at the door please. Thank you for your cooperation!

TY!

I wish those non-Orlandoans could see this area! It is riddled with rentention ponds, lakes, etc. (Most of our lakes were actually sinkholes at one time here). Right off/near Lake Conway Road you have Little Lake Conway and Big Lake Conway. Sawgrass has retention ponds. Heck, there are lakes and ponds all up and down from the airport to Winter Park! At least the airport ponds and lakes are *remote* and ideal for disposing of a body while the other areas are not remote (and many retention ponds have fences around them). I guess what I'm saying is if you're looking for a pond, lake or a random dumpster the pickin's are not slim! I am guessing if a perp was to dump a body he or she would pick a dumpster, lake or pond as remote and far away from them as possible.

isn't that the truth...most of FL is like that and to top it off, all the rain and flooding that has been going on.

TY!

isn't that the truth...most of FL is like that and to top it off, all the rain and flooding that has been going on.

yes and LILLY: Casey was looking at SINKHOLES on one of her webaccounts; "stumble upon" Why would casey be looking at sinkholes? Always always has bothered me. She doesn't strike me as a geography buff.

so we can back off on bashing each other for no reason?

funny-dog-pictures-dog-asks-you-to-.jpg

I just can't wait for those documents to go out before Baez can stop them!!! HURRY!

yes and LILLY: Casey was looking at SINKHOLES on one of her webaccounts; "stumble upon" Why would casey be looking at sinkholes? Always always has bothered me. She doesn't strike me as a geography buff.

oh wow!! and several new ones have opened up recently. Someone shake the story from that girl! Her parents are providing her a safe harbor. They should be disgusted with her and really putting the pressure on her, not concentrating on making her comfortable. That is just, ugh.

TY!

Except you and I--we only got enough rain to water our grass with Fay--we were lucky.

I think the Anthony's buying that Caylee is "with the nanny" who by the way does not even exist and they have never ever met is way more bizarre and neglectful than Amy or any of casey's freinds. These were her grandparents for godsake.

It seems to me that up until the time she went missing, she was usually with Casey when she was around friends. Clint says she was around, she was swimming in the complex pool, out walking with Amy, seeing Christina etc. So I would have thought when she was no longer around like that, alarm bells would have gone off for some, at least for Tony.

And re her parents, don't even get me started on them....lol. I don't think for a minute that they thought Casey had a nanny. I think they probably knew Caylee was unemployed and they are just telling lies trying to make the family look better. But of course, that is my opinion only!!

Isn't the sexual/child abuse section the dept. that would investigate the negligence charge? I seem to remember the LE spokesman saying that early on.

oh wow!! and several new ones have opened up recently. Someone shake the story from that girl! Her parents are providing her a safe harbor. They should be disgusted with her and really putting the pressure on her, not concentrating on making her comfortable. That is just, ugh.

I have always thought that there was something to it....she was also looking at the sinkholes (according to the website timestamp) in June. There is something to that.

SS, I think they are already in the hands of some of the media.. we just can't see where they've put them out for US yet.
Don't those news organizations OWN a scanner?! How hard can it be?! LOL Put it on there and press the button. Repeat 400 times. Stick the CD in the drive and upload. No problem.

Except you and I--we only got enough rain to water our grass with Fay--we were lucky.

thankfully - but TS Gustav is now in the Caribbean! That will bring more rain to FL.

I would wager the dumpster was checked long ago correct? Or is this a new development that they are working on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73