Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #132

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok - one page two o doc 1 - Casey can't rememer the sitters house since she has gone so many times!

Of course I have not gotten to read the documents yet due to downloading problems! I very much appreciate the comments people are making about the information contained in them!!!

"Right!! No real searches by police OR family.. Sadly, everyone had this one solved from the beginning "

Actually, I thought it was pretty obvious as soon as the cadaver dogs hit. From my experience with dogs, they don't lie.

Belle Vita Tattoo July 2nd

"Right!! No real searches by police OR family.. Sadly, everyone had this one solved from the beginning "

Actually, I thought it was pretty obvious as soon as the cadaver dogs hit. From my experience with dogs, they don't lie.

I agree with you, lostnfound. Anything in any of the documents concerning credit card receipts?

Am trying to upload them to Googledocs but it won't let me. sleuthmommy is right, e-mailing will take forever. Will try to find another file server.

In the meantime, from Tony's interview. He met Casey in May after approaching her on Facebook. Said she moved quickly to get them in a serious relationship, she was the "perfect girlfriend" doing his cooking cleaning and laundry. Said she presented herself as the perfect girl, going to school (!!!) working (!) and being a mom. Sick!!!

How about using a ZIP file. That is free also and makes anything go in email (usually) heh

Belle Vita Tattoo July 2nd and 3rd.

Also she needed to take a shower at Jesse's place right around that time and Jesse was told not to anser calls from her parents. These two events occured between 06/22/08 and 07/04/08 according to his statement.

Im uploading them to orbit also but it is slooooow going. By the time it's up I think the original server will be less stressed. Just one file is going to take about 45 minutes to up...Ill keep at it though. Maybe rapidshare or another would be quicker...or to p2p (torrent)the files?

Also she needed to take a shower at Jesse's place right around that time and Jesse was told not to anser calls from her parents. These two events occured between 06/22/08 and 07/04/08 according to his statement.

wow. Around the gas can stealing and returning to George incident.

Am trying to upload them to Googledocs but it won't let me. sleuthmommy is right, e-mailing will take forever. Will try to find another file server.

In the meantime, from Tony's interview. He met Casey in May after approaching her on Facebook. Said she moved quickly to get them in a serious relationship, she was the "perfect girlfriend" doing his cooking cleaning and laundry. Said she presented herself as the perfect girl, going to school (!!!) working (!) and being a mom. Sick!!!

There's a "saying" I use now and then " always expect the unexpected from the unsuspected." you never really know anybody.

There's a "saying" I use now and then " always expect the unexpected from the unsuspected." you never really know anybody.

Or if it seems to good to be true, it probably is.

edited to add: Tracy, thanks for calling. Hopefully the message will get to who it needs to!

This is one thing that really bothers me about LE's questioning of Casey. They come right out and say she is lying. She agrees she lied but she claims she is telling the truth about leaving the kid with Zenaida etc and that she doesn't know where the kid is.

Why didn't the cops insist she tell them where she left Caylee off since she and they knew she was lying?? They never went at her about each individual lie and tried to get an answer out of her. I would have badgered her about every lie until she at least told me another lie to check out. lol I don't think they questioned her in the right way. It really bugs me. Instead they were just trying to get her to admit she did something to Caylee which she probably did (I am sure she did) but they needed to unravel each lie with her. They may have at least gotten a bit more information.

------------------------------------------------------------
Isn't it funny that in all that time, she never saw the inside of Zenaida's home?
I mean, if Caylee was babysat by Zenaida for the past year and a half, where did this "babysitting" take place? Obviously not at Sawgrass where "Zenaida's apartment" had been vacant for at least 6 months. Not only that, but since Zenaida obviously didn't live there, how did Casey contact her? She had the # on her phone that was conveniently lost? Seems to me, that a friend I've known for 4 years, and someone who has been my child's nanny for a year and a half, I would know that # by heart.

This is one of the things that has screamed Casey's guilt to me, IMO.
WHY would you drop your kid off to a nanny when you have never seen their home? You don't know if they are equipped to take care of a child there. For all you know, it's a drug home, or a place where *advertiser censored* is filmed.
I just don't get it.

Amy and Casey met summer of 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads