Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: IL - Emily Nialyn Manion Machado, 3, Berwyn, 27 March 2008

believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    I see that barb indicated that Mike has custody now of his child-so here are my thoughts, and you can cross off what has already been done:

1.) Bring the paperwork indicating the change in the custody to Berwyn PD with a print out of the law and politely request a missing person's report be filed.

2.) If he is refused, he should politely request the desk sergeant or captain on duty-or even a victims advocate-whoever he can get to.

3.) If he does not obtain satisfaction from Berwyn, I would make two calls-one to the State Police with a request that they investigate why Berwyn will not take the report. The other to the closest DA's office. Again he should explain he knows the law and that he now has physical custody of his daughter.

I am assuming that the orders came with a bench warrant because she failed to appear and was in contempt of court? We need to know if she gets pulled over or her ID is checked by an employer that the warrant will come up as attached to her...know what I mean?

Does he have an attorney that assisted him in obtaining the change in custody? He needs to invest the 75-100.00/letter to get the attorney to help him out with some of this.

The PD's view is simply that this is a domestic-the custodial parent left the state with the child, and the non custodial parent has limited avenues. Custody was changed after the fact, but unless you can convince someone that your child is endangered (ah-hem...are you catching the emphasis) by the mother, you are battling up hill.

HONESTLY- our best bet is to find her and we have 12K+ sleuthers who can do that. Then Mike can get her served with all of the papers using someone in the county where she is residing. It might run him another 100.00. If he finds her, he can find PI's all over who might donate some of their time to watch her, or he can get the local PD to help him reclaim his child.....
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    I see that barb indicated that Mike has custody now of his child-so here are my thoughts, and you can cross off what has already been done:

1.) Bring the paperwork indicating the change in the custody to Berwyn PD with a print out of the law and politely request a missing person's report be filed.

His attorney sent the paperwork to Berwyn PD. He is being tossed back and forth between two people at LE. Each is telling him the other is responsible.

2.) If he is refused, he should politely request the desk sergeant or captain on duty-or even a victims advocate-whoever he can get to.

3.) If he does not obtain satisfaction from Berwyn, I would make two calls-one to the State Police with a request that they investigate why Berwyn will not take the report. The other to the closest DA's office. Again he should explain he knows the law and that he now has physical custody of his daughter.

I am assuming that the orders came with a bench warrant because she failed to appear and was in contempt of court? We need to know if she gets pulled over or her ID is checked by an employer that the warrant will come up as attached to her...know what I mean?

Does he have an attorney that assisted him in obtaining the change in custody? He needs to invest the 75-100.00/letter to get the attorney to help him out with some of this.

The PD's view is simply that this is a domestic-the custodial parent left the state with the child, and the non custodial parent has limited avenues. Custody was changed after the fact, but unless you can convince someone that your child is endangered (ah-hem...are you catching the emphasis) by the mother, you are battling up hill.

For our eyes and ears only, he told me this afternoon that LE told him they have been in contact with the childs mother. What does this tell me? Yes, it is a domestic issue, and since they have 'verified the child is ok according to them' they are going to ignore the custody order.

See below...*

HONESTLY- our best bet is to find her and we have 12K+ sleuthers who can do that. Then Mike can get her served with all of the papers using someone in the county where she is residing. It might run him another 100.00. If he finds her, he can find PI's all over who might donate some of their time to watch her, or he can get the local PD to help him reclaim his child.....
    We can try this route. How do we get him to this point... He is talking about suing LE, getting Media there.... This, as with many cases, was a result of her cutting off visitation.

* I explained to him he needed to also contact the vital records office to verify that his name has been added to his daughters birth certificate. I too am a never married mom in IL. Way back in the day... I was advised to order one for my son BEFORE paternity was determined so I would have one without my sons fathers name. I did.... of course I have not hidden my son from his father, but I was able to fly to Vancouver in 2005 without my sons fathers written permission. ( He never filed for any rights but we get along...somewhat...) IF she has a copy of the BC without his name.. that could be bad for him. We can't assume she hasn't gone that route.

He is so angry right now I think he is really going to need to be calmed down first. Understand if he 'tough guy's-bad mouths'' LE he is going to be shooting himself in the foot in so many words. Ok, maybe being presumptious but have seen this too many times from the dads.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Did anyone get an email address for Mike? I missed getting one from him this afternoon. If so can you please send it to me via pm? thanks!
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    We can try this route. How do we get him to this point... He is talking about suing LE, getting Media there.... This, as with many cases, was a result of her cutting off visitation.

* I explained to him he needed to also contact the vital records office to verify that his name has been added to his daughters birth certificate. I too am a never married mom in IL. Way back in the day... I was advised to order one for my son BEFORE paternity was determined so I would have one without my sons fathers name. I did.... of course I have not hidden my son from his father, but I was able to fly to Vancouver in 2005 without my sons fathers written permission. ( He never filed for any rights but we get along...somewhat...) IF she has a copy of the BC without his name.. that could be bad for him. We can't assume she hasn't gone that route.

He is so angry right now I think he is really going to need to be calmed down first. Understand if he 'tough guy's-bad mouths'' LE he is going to be shooting himself in the foot in so many words. Ok, maybe being presumptious but have seen this too many times from the dads.
    Hmmmmm-they cannot ignore a custody order, it has to be enforced. If she is not in the state or the county, it is not their jurisdiction...then they can ignore it. If she is served with the papers indicating the change of custody, then the police wherever she is need to enforce the order as written....for example-I have a friend whose son's bio dad lives in Tenn. Until a few months ago, there was a standing set of orders for visitation. He sent a copy to our local police department, and then began demanding that a series of "well being" checks be done on his child. She would have to produce the child whenever a well being check request was made. These would coincide with every major holiday as well as the child's birthday. She recently was awarded sole custody/no visitation, so this nonsense has stopped. My point is that our local police department had to enforce the orders as they were written even though they were originally from out of state....

Now in cases where this claim has been made before to me, I have always demanded to see the papers myself. There is a loophole somewhere that is allowing LE to slip through. It is possible that the custody order he has is a temporary one-perhaps it is for shared legal instead of sole to him....do you see what I am saying?

If LE did a well being check on the child, and they know where she is, we can find her too.

Maybe she left to get away from him? Any domestics for the two of them?
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

??? Barb said she was able to view the custody order online. exparte. I have not seen them, but barb viewed them online with him.

I'm thinking... tiredly... his attorney isn't doing everything he or she can for him.

too tired to think about this more tonight.. will look at it again in the am.
    ~JMO~

??? Barb said she was able to view the custody order online. exparte. I have not seen them, but barb viewed them online with him.

I'm thinking... tiredly... his attorney isn't doing everything he or she can for him.

too tired to think about this more tonight.. will look at it again in the am.
    Sleep-we will chat...
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

I also received a message from this guy on MySpace. I've also seen the custody order. From what I've learned / been told, the reason the cops or whoever can't enfore it is because the mother took off when SHE had custody, and it wasn't changed until afterward. Also, the reason he can't put up flyers stating that she has been abducted is because she technically wasn't at the time.

This is one big giant mess right now. This guy seems really nice, but I really don't know what to think right now. He also told me...a week ago or so...that his phone was shut off and he wanted someone to pay his bill for him. So, unless someone broke down and is doing it for him, he's got something to straighten out. Also, I'm not accusing him of anything, but since the police aren't helping, how do we know that they don't have a reason for keeping the child away from him?

Just want to clarify that I am NOT accusing him of anything, just trying to put the pieces together. If it was as clear-cut as he says it is, he should be getting help from the police. And if it is that way, and they simply aren't helping, then we need to do something.

Fell asleep earlier. Woke up. My usual middle of the night up for a bit.

Where I am now confused. Did he have a visitation order prior to the mom taking off? What did he do to enforce the visitation order if anything? You know show up at designated pick up place, get receipt to prove time of arrival another for when he left. witnesses, police to acompany him for pick up The standards....

I'm now wondering if he did not do any of that and went immediately for the missing persons report and the ex parte custody order. that makes sense to me why le would not be helping with the missing persons report. BUT, according to Mike, he thinks LE HAS been in contact with his ex, so why then are they ignorning the custody order? IF he HAS custody, and she can be found then he goes with LE and gets his daughter right?

Then he and the childs mother hash it out and we make sure he has access to information to educate himself to his rights...

Custodial interference and visitation interference is a crime in Illinois.

Was trying to think of his name, it's Jeffrey Leving. He is a huge fathers rights atty in the Chicagoland area. I used to see his ads on TV all the time. Quite a succesful atty.
    here is his site:
    http://www.dadsrights.com/
    hope that makes sense, hoping to get back to sleep soon.
    ~JMO~

Well we could do what we do in other cases-we call LE. Tell them we have been asked to help advocate the situation, but we want to know if we are getting the full story.

Mike and the attorney have to get her served with the new orders. So they need an address.

We can focus on that for him-I am sure he loves his daughter and misses her. But we don't know what the dynamics were that led up to this-if LE is protecting her and the child, then something is amiss IMO.

However-the ex parte order can be enforced, depending on how specifically it is written.

The thing is his attorney knows all of this too-at least Mike has representation. I know that Mom took off in March according to the website-when did he get his ex parte orders? Does anyone know when they are dated?

It would hurt me greatly if our Cubby spent her newly acquired strength running around for this poor man without having the whole picture.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Fell asleep earlier. Woke up. My usual middle of the night up for a bit.

Where I am now confused. Did he have a visitation order prior to the mom taking off? What did he do to enforce the visitation order if anything? You know show up at designated pick up place, get receipt to prove time of arrival another for when he left. witnesses, police to acompany him for pick up The standards....

I'm now wondering if he did not do any of that and went immediately for the missing persons report and the ex parte custody order. that makes sense to me why le would not be helping with the missing persons report. BUT, according to Mike, he thinks LE HAS been in contact with his ex, so why then are they ignorning the custody order? IF he HAS custody, and she can be found then he goes with LE and gets his daughter right?

Then he and the childs mother hash it out and we make sure he has access to information to educate himself to his rights...

Custodial interference and visitation interference is a crime in Illinois.

Was trying to think of his name, it's Jeffrey Leving. He is a huge fathers rights atty in the Chicagoland area. I used to see his ads on TV all the time. Quite a succesful atty.
    here is his site:
    http://www.dadsrights.com/
    hope that makes sense, hoping to get back to sleep soon.

Mom had sole custody-dad claims he had a visitation order. Most arrangements like this include a statement that neither party can relocate outside of 250 miles without written permission of the court. So maybe she is not more than 250 miles away?

Did anyone check out Mom and Dad to see if they have records? I do not have full names so I haven't been able to do it.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho4Groenes View Post
    I also received a message from this guy on MySpace. I've also seen the custody order. From what I've learned / been told, the reason the cops or whoever can't enfore it is because the mother took off when SHE had custody, and it wasn't changed until afterward. Also, the reason he can't put up flyers stating that she has been abducted is because she technically wasn't at the time.

This is one big giant mess right now. This guy seems really nice, but I really don't know what to think right now. He also told me...a week ago or so...that his phone was shut off and he wanted someone to pay his bill for him. So, unless someone broke down and is doing it for him, he's got something to straighten out. Also, I'm not accusing him of anything, but since the police aren't helping, how do we know that they don't have a reason for keeping the child away from him?

Just want to clarify that I am NOT accusing him of anything, just trying to put the pieces together. If it was as clear-cut as he says it is, he should be getting help from the police. And if it is that way, and they simply aren't helping, then we need to do something.
    Right now, Mike is using his cell phone (over his minutes), and his sister's phone. He has used all his money on his legal battle. He has posted his attorney's phone number on the website, and you can call her also for her story, which I believe.

According to the Parental Kidnapping Prevention Act, and the National Child Search Assistance Act, it shouldn't matter that she had custody before she went missing. They should still file a missing person report.

http://www.deltabravo.net/custody/pkpa.php
    http://travel.state.gov/pdf/assistanceact1990.pdf

LE has no right to decide the merits of one case or another. They are bound by law to file the report and investigate it and do all possible to find the child. If child custody is in question, then it is up to the civil courts to make a further determination on that. Up until that point, because the mother violated a court order by removing the child (which was not allowed under the child custody order), the custody of the child has been awarded to Mike. In addition, the court has seen fit to grant Mike a protective order for both him and Emily against the mother.

A fund is being set up, in Emily's name, controlled by the attorney, for help with legal funds. Mike is working part time and is a student. He is looking for full time employment.

ETA - Wowza, I just re-read my post, and realized I came off as pretty curt in this, and I apologize if anyone took it as that. I was in a hurry to get to the doc, and by no means was trying to be curt or short with anyone. So sorry if it came across like this. I agree 100% with needing to put the pieces together....after all, it is a child that is at stake here !!
    Last edited by barb0301; 08-29-2008 at 07:10 PM.
    Forever in my heart
    Riley Ann Sawyers aka "Baby Grace" &
    Jose Bernardo Martinez, aka "Beloved Doe" or "Amado Angelito"

Everything stated above is my own personal opinion, and not a reflection of anyone else's, including any organization which I may be affiliated with or support.

I am going to be gone to the doc for a while this morning. Here is what I would suggest, if you guys are willing to do so:

Cubby and Believe or Christine? can you guys get on a 3 way with his attorney and check out his story and see how you come away feeling? Right now, I feel this guy is in the right. I feel LE is doing what they do to a lot of fathers in "custody issues", and that is ignore them/brush them off. I hope I'm not wrong about him, but maybe I am. For a young kid of 23 to have spent so much time and money on trying to get/keep visitation rights with his daughter, and then get her back when mom disappears, I just don't get the feeling he's the "bad guy" here. I've been wrong before though !!

Barb
    Forever in my heart

Everything stated above is my own personal opinion, and not a reflection of anyone else's, including any organization which I may be affiliated with or support.

Does anyone have his DOB? Is it in June 1985?
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Does anyone have his DOB? Is it in June 1985?
    I think it is in Aug 1985, but I am not 100% certain on this date. I have a call in to him to verify.
    Last edited by barb0301; 08-29-2008 at 06:09 PM. Reason: edited to put month/year only, wasn't sure if putting full date violated privacy or TOS
    Forever in my heart

UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH-I cannot tell you why this case is bugging me so much, but my whatever meter is PINGING....I want to see the docs and talk to mom myself.....

I am waiting for LE to call me.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH-I cannot tell you why this case is bugging me so much, but my whatever meter is PINGING....I want to see the docs and talk to mom myself.....

I am waiting for LE to call me.

LOL....I know. It's bugging the bejeepers out of me. If I hadn't been so involved in the fallout from the Baby Grace / Riley Ann Sawyers case, his story might not ring true at all to me. I now have a much different perspective on these types of cases though. Riley's dad and grandmother tried to file a missing person report and LE wouldn't do it, lawyer couldn't get them to do it, nothing. We all know what happened there. Even though Riley's mom's family was in contact w/her, she still ended up dead.

I am going to have Mike give his lawyer permission to send me all the paperwork next week. He has offered to share it with me. So far, he has been very open with me...I think. Even gave me his user name/password for his MySpace account.

Yesterday, he called me frantic because some teenager had told him on MySpace that her ex-bf had raped her. The ex-bf then contacted him and admitted to the rape. In the middle of all this going on w/Emily yesterday, Mike stopped and called the FBI, who didn't know what he was talking about. He called me and asked how to help get protection for this teenage girl? I've now made some reports and am waiting to hear back. I've seen the postings/messages/profiles, etc. in that story. Everything Mike told me on that one was true.

i don't know, maybe my soft heart is getting the best of me. I'm trying to take a look at the big picture. I am usually a big backer of LE, but in this case, I can't help but feel they may be in the wrong here.
    Forever in my heart

Ok everyone.. Here is one more thought.... perhaps we could be of assistance to 'mediate' between Mike and Emily's mom.... that may be a waste of time, but I hate seeing a parent denied access to their child IF that parent is not a threat to the child.

As a never married single mother myself, I can verify that most of the support forums for single parents are exclusively female. Most are NOT father friendly. Many encourage NOT to file for cs because it gives fathers rights.... This is ESPECIALLY true for never married parents. I saw it at babycenter and at a few other forums. IT wasn't until I joined Teri Stoddards SP forum on yahoo that my thoughts changed and she was an instrumental part in helping my sons father and I work together. She gave me the guys perspective after my influence on those 'other' forums. ETA: Yes, she can still get on my last nerve at times being somewhat more on the 'extreme' left of the FR stuff, as she is a member of Fathers 4 Justice.. and some of the more out there FR groups. i do NOT want to influence Mike with that stuff... they are an angry group.

Also, that Judianne who sent the email that I posted earlier has 25 or so years with mediator experience in IL. We can keep her in mind if nec. Not sure where in IL she is, but if she is not in the area she acn certainly refer us to someone in Mikes area.

I have to say, until we have facts to prove otherwise I am going to keep an open mind on this one, but by all means we should research it to make sure we are not being duped.

thanks!
    ~JMO~

I like this Cubby. If we can locate mom, I would like to hear her side also. I like the mediator idea. I hate the idea of any child being denied a parent unless they are an abusive parent.

I have a 25 year old daughter, mom to my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter. She's divorced, and was before the baby was born. Hubby and I have had to mediate several times. No matter how mad I have been at baby's dad at times, he does love his daughter, and she needs him in her life. There is no way I would support my daughter refusing to let dad see his baby, unless there was abuse and then I would fight tooth and nail to make sure he didn't have access to her.

Like you, I am going to keep an open mind. Right now, LE is sure putting the pressure on Mike to discontinue his fight to get Emily back.

Ok everyone.. Here is one more thought.... perhaps we could be of assistance to 'mediate' between Mike and Emily's mom.... that may be a waste of time, but I hate seeing a parent denied access to their child IF that parent is not a threat to the child.

As a never married single mother myself, I can verify that most of the support forums for single parents are exclusively female. Most are NOT father friendly. Many encourage NOT to file for cs because it gives fathers rights.... This is ESPECIALLY true for never married parents. I saw it at babycenter and at a few other forums. IT wasn't until I joined Teri Stoddards SP forum on yahoo that my thoughts changed and she was an instrumental part in helping my sons father and I work together. She gave me the guys perspective after my influence on those 'other' forums. ETA: Yes, she can still get on my last nerve at times being somewhat more on the 'extreme' left of the FR stuff, as she is a member of Fathers 4 Justice.. and some of the more out there FR groups. i do NOT want to influence Mike with that stuff... they are an angry group.

Also, that Judianne who sent the email that I posted earlier has 25 or so years with mediator experience in IL. We can keep her in mind if nec. Not sure where in IL she is, but if she is not in the area she acn certainly refer us to someone in Mikes area.

I have to say, until we have facts to prove otherwise I am going to keep an open mind on this one, but by all means we should research it to make sure we are not being duped.

thanks!
    Forever in my heart

Based on Cook County court records it appears he has sole physical custody because his child support order was terminated as well. It would not have been if he was only granted legal custody.

Also, the mother has NOT filed anything against him.(No DV issues...) He initiated paternity, child support AND visitation HIMSELF. It appears at one point either she or her attorney attempted to have paternity request vacated.

How do we find her so Mike can have her served? Mom sounds like a nut case, who retaliated against mike for filing for a decrease in child support- which was granted- and I am assuming that has to do with his furthering his education to be able to better support his daughter. So, it looks like Mom is withholding Emily based on Child Support- which happens ALL too often, and uh, is illegal.

Custodial interference in IL is illegal. Mike has TWO routes here and imo he needs to pursue both the custodial interference and the missing persons report.
    ~JMO~

Quote Originally Posted by barb0301 View Post
    I like this Cubby. If we can locate mom, I would like to hear her side also. I like the mediator idea. I hate the idea of any child being denied a parent unless they are an abusive parent.

I have a 25 year old daughter, mom to my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter. She's divorced, and was before the baby was born. Hubby and I have had to mediate several times. No matter how mad I have been at baby's dad at times, he does love his daughter, and she needs him in her life. There is no way I would support my daughter refusing to let dad see his baby, unless there was abuse and then I would fight tooth and nail to make sure he didn't have access to her.

Like you, I am going to keep an open mind. Right now, LE is sure putting the pressure on Mike to discontinue his fight to get Emily back.
    This just steams me. Who are they to make that determination? They have NO right... Mike should ask for that in writing and then sue them for discrimination. when does LE get to decide fathers should NOT have custody?
    ~JMO~

Based on Cook County court records it appears he has sole physical custody because his child support order was terminated as well. It would not have been if he was only granted legal custody.

Also, the mother has NOT filed anything against him.(No DV issues...) He initiated paternity, child support AND visitation HIMSELF. It appears at one point either she or her attorney attempted to have paternity request vacated.

How do we find her so Mike can have her served? Mom sounds like a nut case, who retaliated against mike for filing for a decrease in child support- which was granted- and I am assuming that has to do with his furthering his education to be able to better support his daughter. So, it looks like Mom is withholding Emily based on Child Support- which happens ALL too often, and uh, is illegal.

Custodial interference in IL is illegal. Mike has TWO routes here and imo he needs to pursue both the custodial interference and the missing persons report.
    Well, it looks like we're at least reading the court record the same way. I just can't get over this case...it's bugging the heck out of me.

Mike is speaking to another attorney about filing a lawsuit against the PD and any/all other government agencies that refuse to help him on Tue (forgot Monday was a holiday). Attorney seems to be very interested in his case. It would be on a contingency basis, which is good for Mike, no money out of his pocket.

In the meantime, I don't know how to go about finding the mom, without a PI, and he has no funds for a PI. He is already in the hole with the current attorney, and as you can see by the court records, has spent thousands on trying to do what is right and be a father to this child. Geez, and so many young men try to avoid it at all costs. Along comes a young man that tries to do the right thing, and by all I can tell, he's getting the royal you know what.
    Forever in my heart

Quote Originally Posted by barb0301 View Post
    Well, it looks like we're at least reading the court record the same way. I just can't get over this case...it's bugging the heck out of me.

Mike is speaking to another attorney about filing a lawsuit against the PD and any/all other government agencies that refuse to help him on Tue (forgot Monday was a holiday). Attorney seems to be very interested in his case. It would be on a contingency basis, which is good for Mike, no money out of his pocket.

In the meantime, I don't know how to go about finding the mom, without a PI, and he has no funds for a PI. He is already in the hole with the current attorney, and as you can see by the court records, has spent thousands on trying to do what is right and be a father to this child. Geez, and so many young men try to avoid it at all costs. Along comes a young man that tries to do the right thing, and by all I can tell, he's getting the royal you know what.
    Mike is going to need to give us whatever info he can to help find her. Friends, family, extended family. Does she work? Is she a sahm? Who watches the child if she works? Her family most likely.... The custody order is for Emily, so if she is with family, LE can still come and get her with Mike and the Custody papers no? Her email, myspace. EVERYTHING he can think of so we can sleuth.

If she is no longer in Cook and in the area, another border county it might be a blessing for Mike that LE in another county would cooperate.

I also believe at this point media pressure is in order. Glenn Sacks has a place on his site someone can request his assistance in 100-200 words max or it will not be read. I will put something together, the link and sent it to you so you can forward it to Mike and Mike can attempt to contact Sacks himself. I'm sure Sacks would JUMP on this story, especially that LE is trying to convince a CUSTODIAL father to give up his search for the child his ex is hiding.

Sacks LOVES those kind of twists and we have the court info to back it up!
    ~JMO~

I'll call Mike today....hopefully, my meds will stay balanced...ugh on yesterday.

I'll ask him to provide all the info he can, and send you all the private stuff via pm. I don't want to violate any TOS by posting here, know what I mean? Anyone else that wants it, lemme know.

I think he's more than willing to share what he has. I think Glenn Sacks is a great idea.

Mike and I even made a contingency plan in case he gets arrested for some unknown reason...he's down to even worrying about that now. I don't know if it's only because of the messages he's getting or because of specific messages from LE, but I will find out. If it's because of e-mail, MySpace messages, he needs to ignore them. If it's because of LE statements, he needs to be more concerned.

Thanks Cubby !! You're a dream !!
    Forever in my heart

Quote Originally Posted by teonspaleprincess View Post
    I cannot express how awed I am by you all. It just amazes me how quickly you jump in to help when someone needs you. It does me good to know that there are wonderful people like you all out there.
    Oh! Ditto!

I just got to this thread this morning and I am just crying at your generosity, helpfulness, caring and compassion!

You truely inspire me!

Salem

I'm sending prayers to all and especially to baby Emily!

We have passed along the info for the Illinois chapter of the ACLU to Mike. Hopefully he will be contacting them Tuesday.

I've pm'd Kelly with Project Jason to see what assistance she can offer.

I'll be putting together a letter for Mike to contact Glenn Sacks either later today or sometime Monday.

Berwyn PD has NO right to decide whether or not to enforce a custody order or whether or not a father should have custody, and not take a missing persons report. They NEED to do the RIGHT thing and ENFORCE THE LAW, SERVE AND PROTECT as the OATH they took!
    ~JMO~

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast