891 users online (195 members and 696 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I am not sure what to make of this comment

http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/2...#comment-44484

Please read the comment by Janice.
    Has this been investigated?
    I don't know what to make of it.

I will contact the administrator at the school. That's a great lead. I dont know if LE has looked into this, but we sure should.

Quote Originally Posted by coltsgal View Post
    I will contact the administrator at the school. That's a great lead. I dont know if LE has looked into this, but we sure should.
    Great coltsgal!! Good work kittycat1. Definitely feel like it needs to be checked out.
    Forever in my heart
    Riley Ann Sawyers aka "Baby Grace" &
    Jose Bernardo Martinez, aka "Beloved Doe" or "Amado Angelito"

Everything stated above is my own personal opinion, and not a reflection of anyone else's, including any organization which I may be affiliated with or support.

Awesome! If he is from NC - doesn't look like he's listed as missing. Maybe be 18 or more?

The tipster does say he's well over the age listed on doenetwork. Could be possible.

Summerlin and Sullivan both sound like last names. Maybe they called him that as a nickname? So his name could possibly be Jason Summerlin, Jason Sullivan, or maybe Jason Sutherland? I did searches for all three born in NC but didn't come up with anything yet.

I tried the same, searching as if it were a last name, or even anything that sounded familiar. I emailed the administrator at the high school that was mentioned. I will let everyone know if I recieve a reply.

i posted a message on the classmates.com message board for white oak high school (http://www.classmates.com/messageboa...true#m48229102) unfortunately all the links got blanked out! can anyone else with a classmates.com account reply and help me out here?

I'm going to have to register for classmates.com. I dont have an account there.

I remember reading that blog a few days ago. I tried looking for that school and even googled for pictures that mention it and scanned over them didn't have any luck though. I am anxiously waiting for the administrator to call you back

I wonder if we can get ahold of the person who gave the "tip".

I emailed the person who is in charge of that website. Hopefully they can get us in contact with "janice" who wrote that.

If we can contact Janice, then maybe we can find the person who gave her that information.

This is the email I got from the owner of the site linked above: (I requested any information regarding the person who posted or how I can get in touch with her)

"I can send her an email, but I can’t give hers out. However, if I remember correctly, I sent this to the detectives here and they said that they have already checked it out and it was a dead end. I will look for that email as well."

That comment says he attended high school in 1972? If we assume the average age range in high school is 14-18 years old, that would have made our Jason Doe 37-41 years old when he died in 1995.

I'm not saying it isn't worth looking into, it can't hurt, right? But I'd be floored if the age estimation was that far off.

I'd be shocked if it were that far off too. I can understand if he is a little older than the approximation, but not by that much. Perhaps she wasn't too sure about the 1972 part.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast