Nancy Grace 8/25/08

New 400 pg Docs reveal that Casey wanted to give up Caylee for adoption while she was pregnant, but Cindy wouldn’t hear of it.

Video clip shows Cindy being asked if Casey ever wanted to give Caylee up for adoption and Cindy said, “No.”

A high school friend even offered to adopt Caylee from Casey, but that never materialized.

“A friend” said Casey smoke pot often, and was known to talk about how being a single parent was cramping her lifestyle.

Authorities say that they suspected foul play in the Anthony backyard. (?)

Why am I not surprised that Casey wanted to give Caylee up for adoption.
Cindy told friend that Casey was a sociopath and to stay away from her. Wow!!!

New 400 pg Docs reveal that Casey wanted to give up Caylee for adoption while she was pregnant, but Cindy wouldn’t hear of it.

Video clip shows Cindy being asked if Casey ever wanted to give Caylee up for adoption and Cindy said, “No.”

A high school friend even offered to adopt Caylee from Casey, but that never materialized.

“A friend” said Casey smoke pot often, and was known to talk about how being a single parent was cramping her lifestyle.

Tuned in a little late. This is INTERESTING

I'm wondering if the police checked the park-lake where Casey would take Caylee with her friend Christine and her kids? I don't remember the name - it's in the affadavit signed by Christine.

Oh Geez, we have to hear from this doofus again?

OH, she KNOWS where her child is, all right and it's not with freinds, cua I'll bet you that Casey doesn't hafve friends. She steals from her friends, she lies to her friends. You don't keept friends that way.

Cindy says "She walked out with her head up high "

I missed that.... I saw someone tucked beneath an umbrella ??????

Leonard Padilla is wrong - according to the statement Casey signed she said she was very worried about Caylee.

Cell phone pings are being analyzed by “high tech” interpreters and won’t release their findings. LE will keep the information close to their vest for good reasons.

LP still thinks that CA knows who has Caylee, that CA believes these people will take care of Caylee (but, a couple weeks ago Caylee’s life was in danger??).

I just got here. Thank you for the summary Marlene!
400 pages of evidence! wow!

Cindy makes me as sick as Casey makes me!!

Tony Padilla saying he is concerned that everyone is losing focus - the focus should be strictly on finding Caylee.

I think Jane Valdez is doing a good job so far! She seems to have picked up the key points from the documents and is zeroing in on them!

The "Biggest Shocker" for Justin is that it was a former best friend of Casey's who made the statements that Casey repeatedly complained how being a single parent was cramping her style, and then days after Caylee's disappearance she's out partying as she wanted to do.

Video clips of Cindy speaking at last nights vigil. She tells the crowd to "reach down, and find that faith". ....all I heard was: try hard, you CAN believe the lies if you choose too. :p

I haven't read the report..obviously..but her friends said "when she was pregnant she talked about Adoption" then I don't know his name on NG blamed it on post pardum depression..it made me chuckle. Um post pardum depression happens AFTER you have the baby DA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back