Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I think Jane Valdez is doing a good job so far! She seems to have picked up the key points from the documents and is zeroing in on them!

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by DAWN TREADER View Post
    Leonard Padilla is wrong - according to the statement Casey signed she said she was very worried about Caylee.
    Maybe Caylee's lying mother and grandmother forgot that story!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmop View Post
    Maybe Caylee's lying mother and grandmother forgot that story!
    Yup - it's all there in black and white - hard to deny their own words when it's recorded or on a signed affadavit.

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

The "Biggest Shocker" for Justin is that it was a former best friend of Casey's who made the statements that Casey repeatedly complained how being a single parent was cramping her style, and then days after Caylee's disappearance she's out partying as she wanted to do.

Video clips of Cindy speaking at last nights vigil. She tells the crowd to "reach down, and find that faith". ....all I heard was: try hard, you CAN believe the lies if you choose too. :P

I haven't read the report..obviously..but her friends said "when she was pregnant she talked about Adoption" then I don't know his name on NG blamed it on post pardum depression..it made me chuckle. Um post pardum depression happens AFTER you have the baby DA.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

Caller asked why all "these people" made these negative claims to LE about CA but not to the media.

Maybe, going out on a limb here, because they were told by LE NOT to talk to the media for the sake of their credibility at trial? I don't know...

i called cindys cell phone number an it rang but then went to vm, if thats what you were trying to do, and for the record i was not gonna say anything other than sorry i dialed the wrong number

or heck that number was made public by them wasnt it? duh...lol at myself

Replay of Cindy's 9-1-1 call where she told the dispatcher she last saw Caylee on 07 June.

Documents: CA "boyfriend" told LE that CA didn't want Caylee living with her parents anymore.

"Boyfriend" said that CA had big argument with her parents somewhere in the timeline.

Docs state: Police found a "suspicious depression" next to the family pool in the backyard.

LP says he thinks she gave Caylee to friends.
    I would like to believe that too, but everything screams murder

wow. i really thought this child was still alive. but after all of this new evidence, i think it is pretty obvious what has happened. I wish they have something other than "circumstantial" evidence.

LP says CA friends say CA lied and said she was going to be getting her parents house. Said friends claim she lied about a lot of odd things.

So Padilla thinks the one thing Casey hasn't lied about is that she gave Caylee to someone - just can't say who?

Quote Originally Posted by DAWN TREADER View Post
    So Padilla thinks the one thing Casey hasn't lied about is that she gave Caylee to someone - just can't say who?

Right this was in the same breath that he said she has lied about EVERYTHING..lol.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

sigh

They should have let Casey put the child up for adoption. This makes me so sad

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast